Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Sent my Santee a gift! But it's coming from the orient so who knows when it will get to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Santee,

I get paid Friday and then I'm going ham on you. I love giving things.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Santee I get paid on Friday and may god have mercy on your soul.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Santee, because of shipping you may not get your gift until after Christmas, but I assure you it will be worth it

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Yeah mailing poo poo out right now is hit or miss, but it should be to my santee pre New Years I hope.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Hoping to get stuff to my santee by New Years or right after, but it'll be Too Sweet

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
Gift picked out, now just off to the post office. Might be a bit late as the post offices are busy as hell.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Oh man I know what I'm getting you santee, I just have to wait for cafepress to deliver it

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I just sent John Cena my postal info. Now is he going to tell me who my Santee is?

Honest time: I have had no time to even do my own family's christmas shopping. Turns out my Postmaster has no plans to give me any days off till at least after christmas. (And even that is a HUGE maybe,)

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
Boxes have arrived! From WWE ShopZone!

One small box and one box that is bigger than my daughter!

Nothing is ticking; there are no leaks or strange odors....

But there IS a Sheamus bobblehead and a WWE Scooby Doo DVD!

And a Connor's Cure bracelet!

And some sweet JR's BBQ sauces and seasoning!

The DVD and the bracelet have been claimed by the ginger midget in the first picture.
The JR's sauce is currently besmirching tonight's chicken dinner.

The Sheamus bobblehead is being used for Nerf gun practice by James.

The REALLY BIG BOX contained a Dolph Ziggler standup; once he is assembled and appropriately decked in holiday gear I will post a picture of him selling to our Christmas tree.

Santa, there was no forums name attached, but you are a glorious bastard, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.
Santee, it's been really hectic with both finals and family medical issues but I should be able to send things out this monday.

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!

Edwardian posted:

Boxes have arrived! From WWE ShopZone!

One small box and one box that is bigger than my daughter!

Nothing is ticking; there are no leaks or strange odors....

But there IS a Sheamus bobblehead and a WWE Scooby Doo DVD!

And a Connor's Cure bracelet!

And some sweet JR's BBQ sauces and seasoning!

The DVD and the bracelet have been claimed by the ginger midget in the first picture.
The JR's sauce is currently besmirching tonight's chicken dinner.

The Sheamus bobblehead is being used for Nerf gun practice by James.

The REALLY BIG BOX contained a Dolph Ziggler standup; once he is assembled and appropriately decked in holiday gear I will post a picture of him selling to our Christmas tree.

Santa, there was no forums name attached, but you are a glorious bastard, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Merry Christmas, Edwardian and family!!!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Santee you have not been forgotten, but various issues mean it'll be after Christmas before anything starts to actually make its way out.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Three boxes from three different companies should be on the way to my santee. One might be there before christmas, the others will def take longer.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Hey I need some Santee info. I sent it to the email address you sent the address to. Please reply quickly! Thanks. :neckbeard:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Second part of my gifts arrived today, so I'll be mailing them out soonish.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Santee, the first part of your gift should arrive today.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Santee your gift is shipped. They said it should probably get to you by Friday, but who knows!

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!
Dear Santee,

Just ordered something for you that should be on its way. Hopefully it fits. There should be a second package coming, but that might not go until mid-January. I couldn't add a note in the order form. So, post here when ya get something.

Dear Santa,

I think I got something from you. A limited edition Jonathan Coachman action figure showed up, but there's no return address or note inside the box. He's been staring at me on my desk for a few days now. He comes with a pair of sunglasses, a beret and he is ripped as poo poo.

Thank you for the gift, mystery Santa.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

AKA Driver posted:

Dear Santa,

I think I got something from you. A limited edition Jonathan Coachman action figure showed up, but there's no return address or note inside the box. He's been staring at me on my desk for a few days now. He comes with a pair of sunglasses, a beret and he is ripped as poo poo.

Thank you for the gift, mystery Santa.

Yep, that's from me. Amazon secondary sellers don't offer gift options, sadly, so I could neither include a note or have it wrapped. The second half should arrive in 2 days or so.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

Whoever ordered me the Chikara comic collection, thank you! I had no idea it even existed, and it is rad!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

SirDippingSauce posted:

Whoever ordered me the Chikara comic collection, thank you! I had no idea it even existed, and it is rad!

:hfive: One more thing coming your way, but it will be after Christmas.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
WOOPS!

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

:hfive: One more thing coming your way, but it will be after Christmas.

Nice! Thank you Writer Cath!

Santee, there has been a family medical situation that has brought my bank account down to single digits. I have your gifts already bought, I just can't send them out at the moment. I will as soon as I can, and send something extra to make up for it.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Which rear end in a top hat sent me End Game?

Because I'm gonna watch the gently caress out of it.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I can 100% guarantee this was bobkatt. He lives in a fort made of End Game DVDs.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I am sure it was some dipshit.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

bobkatt013 posted:

I am sure it was some dipshit.

The dippiest of dip shits.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm watching it now and it owns so hard in the worst ways.

I might do a trip report.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
I'm very interested to see when and how the gifts I ordered will arrive. Both are from very small companies and I'm pretty sure one of them is just off this week from his one-man-band of a obscure 80's promotion DVD salesman..

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
Dear Santee,

After meeting with my consultants and debating the contents, your gifts have been carefully selected and shipped.

Amazon says you will get your poo poo on Dec, 31!

Merry Christmas!

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Got my gift today!

Karmine's a cool rear end dude

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Smoking Crow, this is the loving weirdest and best SS gift ever.

It's a loving MASSIVE "FMW" branded towelling gown, except it's not even the promotion FMW, it's a home decor company.

I think you've definitely won the title of "Weirdest SS gift of the year."

This picture doesn't do justice to how loving massive it is too. I'm around 6', and it trails behind me when I wear it.

I own a massive blanket with sleeves emblazoned with the logo of an interior design company that shares an acronym with Atushi Onita's former hardcore wrestling promotion. This is what you get when you enter PSP Secret Santa.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Dec 27, 2014

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
That is incredible.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Smoking Crow, this is the loving weirdest and best SS gift ever.

It's a loving MASSIVE "FMW" branded towelling gown, except it's not even the promotion FMW, it's a home decor company.

I think you've definitely won the title of "Weirdest SS gift of the year."

This picture doesn't do justice to how loving massive it is too. I'm around 6', and it trails behind me when I wear it.

I own a massive blanket with sleeves emblazoned with the logo of an interior design company that shares an acronym with Atushi Onita's former hardcore wrestling promotion. This is what you get when you enter PSP Secret Santa.

I'm glad you liked it, I originally wanted to get you a thong with FMW on it but I didn't have the heart to ask you your lingerie size

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Hey anonymous santa, thanks for the PWG shirt. Tad big but I can shrink it in the wash.

Edit: At least one of my gifts I sent should have arrived today, hope everything's ok.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Dec 27, 2014

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Dear SS, this Paul Heyman T-shirt is pretty awesome, this videogame starring Insane Clown Posse is not awesome but will probably entertain the very drunk people that will be sitting in my livingroom all week so that's a plus.

The stuff I ordered should start arriving on December 29th and then one thing will come at some time later that amazon tells me is "January 2-15" because it's being shipped from parts Unknown (I assume).

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Dear SS, this Paul Heyman T-shirt is pretty awesome, this videogame starring Insane Clown Posse is not awesome but will probably entertain the very drunk people that will be sitting in my livingroom all week so that's a plus.

There's one more package on the way

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

What's this? A package delivery on a Sunday? And addressed to Timby? Whatever could this be?

I've been eyeing this for a while! Thanks, Santa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Dear Santee

Yer shits coming, calm it doon.

• Locked thread