Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BurritoJustice
Oct 9, 2012

The Lord Bude posted:

Is there a reason you aren't looking at the Logitech G402/502/602? Those are the best gaming mice on the market at the moment, and Logitech has the best software to go with them as well.

Mice are a lot more subjective than you make out, so calling them "best" is a bit misleading. Especially when there are lots of mice with functionally perfect sensors so people buy on body shape/appearance/feature sets etc which cannot be easily objectively compared. Lots of other mice also have awesome software (even Razer Synapse is VERY functional once you get past the cloud features).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Yeah and it's not like all of the Gx02 line don't all have their share of ups and downs as well. Depending on what you need in a mouse, one of them could be a deal breaker, or not.

The BEST thing you can ever do, if you have the ability to, is get your hands on some mice to try yourself and see what you think fits you. A good place to start is (surprisingly) at Bestbuy, if you have some around. They often have a wide range of mice out on display to try out. That's the only reason I gave the G502 a try, they had one out on display and it fit my hand perfectly. The G402 didn't fit nearly as well, and the Steelseries Rival was just waaay too big for me.

I'm actually trying out a G302 right now and I'm still completely on the fence about how I feel about it. It's really weird.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

Horizontal Tree posted:

As he said in his post, he's left-handed.

I probably shouldn't skim read.

denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011
Thanks for the tips guys. Most of the Logitech gaming mice seems to be right hand designed from what I can tell, which is why I haven't been considering them. In general I might prefer an ambidextrous mouse or at least one with less of a curve, since I've never used a dedicated lefty mouse before I'm not used to it. With that said, many have been recommending the razor deathadder left handed. Any comments on that? I'll definitely try what I can in person, I just want to narrow down which stores I'll be going to.

http://www.razerzone.com/ca-en/gaming-mice/razer-deathadder-left-hand-edition

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

MoosetheMooche posted:

Thanks for the tips guys. Most of the Logitech gaming mice seems to be right hand designed from what I can tell, which is why I haven't been considering them. In general I might prefer an ambidextrous mouse or at least one with less of a curve, since I've never used a dedicated lefty mouse before I'm not used to it. With that said, many have been recommending the razor deathadder left handed. Any comments on that? I'll definitely try what I can in person, I just want to narrow down which stores I'll be going to.

Razer deathadder

Pros:

One of the very few left handed gaming mice (as opposed to ambidextrous designs)
Good quality optical sensor

Cons:

Notorious Razer build quality
Cloud based drivers/software

I'm pretty sure zowie also have an ambidextrous mouse with an optical sensor, look at them too.

edit: and logitech has the G300S ambidextrous mouse, that looks pretty good as well.

The Lord Bude fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Dec 29, 2014

BurritoJustice
Oct 9, 2012

MoosetheMooche posted:

The Mionix Avior 7000 has an ambidextrous design and the best optical sensor on the market (ADNS3310). It gets a pretty good rap.

denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011

BurritoJustice posted:

The Mionix Avior 7000 has an ambidextrous design and the best optical sensor on the market (ADNS3310). It gets a pretty good rap.

You sold me on this baby. It's on sale at NCIX for $55 as well, looks great. Is a QCK (regular or +) still a good budget choice for a mousepad or should I go for the proprietary SQUAT approved mousepad sold by Mionix?

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

QCK is still great for the price, I use them for my Avior 7000 with no issues.

denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011
Great. Is the thick one (QCK+) neccesary or should i just go for large surface area?

e: The proprietary pad is actually cheaper than the QCK. http://www.ncix.com/detail/mionix-sargas-320-mouse-pad-8b-74660-1472.htm. What do you think is a better buy?

Also, I know this isn't the right thread, but I'm not sure where else to post this... does this seem like a good solution for voice chat in Counter Strike - http://www.modmic.com/? I already have a good pair of headphones that I want to attach that to. It's about $50. The alternative is a Zalman clip on mic for like $6 which apparantly is pretty crappy but maybe it'll do the trick for Counter Strike/mumble. http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?item_id=007166

denzelcurrypower fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Dec 29, 2014

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Couple more mini reviews here, got a G302 and a Naos 7000 just recently and I've got some initial thoughts on them.

G302 -

The Good:
- Super lightweight! Wow! Coming from a G502 this thing feels so completely different, it's great. You don't feel that heavy momentum you get trying to change directions rapidly with the G502.
- Good sensor. It's based on the, I believe, G100 sensor? It's a top quality sensor in any case, haven't had any issues with it. Noting that I usually run at around 600 DPI myself.
- Great LMB and RMB. They are, somewhat uniquely for mice these days, separated buttons and not a solid piece of plastic with the rest of the top of the mouse.
- Mouse Wheel Click is light and clicks nicely.
- Runs on the same exact software as the G502 (and, I assume, the whole series of mice). Which is great because the software is great.
- Great DPI options as usual, not quite as fine of granularity as the G502 but pretty close.

The Mixed:
- No Profile support. At all. You have a DPI toggle, but no profiles. Disappointing, a dealbreaker for a few games too.
- Side buttons. As usual, they are too far up on the mouse for my default grip, so I have to change slightly to reach the forward button. They also don't have a wonderful click to them, they have a bit more of a 'squish' to them.
- The shape of this thing. What on earth. I don't even know what to say about it, it's utterly bizarre. HOWEVER, I will say that as a fingertip user, I rapidly got used to the bizarre shape, and it seems to actually work just fine for me. If you are a palm user, you will probably want to stay faaaaaaaaar away from this thing.
- Price Tag. It's only $50, that's not bad. But via Massdrop you could get an Avior or Naos 7000 for $40.
- Note: Despite the Symmetrical shape, it is not Ambidextrous. There are only side buttons on the left side. Why did the flipper style never catch on? I'll just never know.

The Bad:
- Mouse Wheel! It's unreliable. Sometimes you will roll the mouse down a physical notch, it doesn't trigger a scroll at all. Sometimes it'll trigger two! How hard is it to make a nice reliable mouse wheel? Apparently it's VERY hard because there are so few mice with them.
- The cord. Rigid rubber cord. Yuck. Get a mouse bungee or something.

Overall:
I like the mouse overall. The weight is fantastic which is a big relief coming from the super bulky G502. It's very simple, doesn't have a lot of frills, but the price tag reflects that. I might recommend this to someone who wants to buy a lightweight, symmetrical style mouse from Logitech, simple and effective.

Naos 7000 -

The Good:
- Reasonably lightweight, about 103g which is inbetween the G502 and the very light ones like the Kana (which is around 80g).
- Nice comfortable shape, your hand just fits right in there, your right fingers rest comfortably on the right side. Doesn't have the weird bulbousy back like the Avior 7000 does.
- Mouse wheel feels great. Great Wheel Click as well.
- Buttons all feel good, especially the side ones. I don't like the feel of the LMB or RMB as much as the Logitech ones, but they are decent enough.
- Great DPI adjustment and software options, same exact stuff as the Avior 7000. Profile rotating which is a big plus of course.
- The cord is a nice braided cord, very flexible.

The Mixed:
- Does not use the same software as the Avior 7000. Disappointing considering Logitech can handle that. Software does not support DPI rotating which is annoying (only Up/Down). Profile switching pauses the mouse briefly.
- Mouse body doesn't feel as super sturdy as the Logitech offerings do. It's not bad mind you, but the Logitech mice feel like solid bricks where as the Mionix mice feel a little 'thinner' to me.
- Side button placement is just a tiny little bit too far up for me. I guess I have short thumbs. The front button is reachable though, I just wish they were in the perfect location like the G502 ones are.
- Mouse Feet are cut pretty sharp. I feel like they are adding some extra drag because of that. Could be my imagination, I'll have to use it some more to get a better feel.

The Not So Sure:
- The front of the mouse on the Naos is narrow and curved inwards. This, plus the overall shape of the mouse, leads to something weird. I find myself naturally putting my middle finger on the RMB, instead of on the MMB. Try to put all three fingers on all three buttons feels cramped and a bit unnatural. This could be a big problem for some games, and could be a dealbreaker in the long run. I haven't used this mouse long enough to really tell how big of a deal this will be, but it's definitely a thing.

As usual this is just an early review, time will tell about their durability.

Trisk
Feb 12, 2005

MoosetheMooche posted:

Great. Is the thick one (QCK+) neccesary or should i just go for large surface area?

e: The proprietary pad is actually cheaper than the QCK. http://www.ncix.com/detail/mionix-sargas-320-mouse-pad-8b-74660-1472.htm. What do you think is a better buy?

Also, I know this isn't the right thread, but I'm not sure where else to post this... does this seem like a good solution for voice chat in Counter Strike - http://www.modmic.com/? I already have a good pair of headphones that I want to attach that to. It's about $50. The alternative is a Zalman clip on mic for like $6 which apparantly is pretty crappy but maybe it'll do the trick for Counter Strike/mumble. http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?item_id=007166

I strongly recommend the modmic. It's lasted me many years and being attached to a bunch of different headphones. The voice quality is very good for the price. I can tell you that everyone I normally talked to noticed a big improvement when I switched from the Zalman clip on to the mod mic.

Edit: Although I don't know what generation model I have, I assume 2.0 or 3.0. I'm pretty sure when I got it was $30. Looking at their site I would go for the version without the inline mute... seems pointless to me when voice transmittal will be controlled via software either through Windows or Mumble/TeamSpeak/Ventrillo/whatever.

Trisk fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Dec 30, 2014

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Hello friends, just got myself a Deathadder Chroma as a present to myself to replace my old one. Figured I'd drop my two cents after using it for a week. I can't attest to the typical Razer build quality despite the fact that many reviewers say that it begins to double click after a year. I had a 3500dpi edition when it first came out and I've used that up until today and it has worked very faithfully.

Generally, the RGB color on the mouse is a nice touch but doesn't really add any functionality. You can create practically any color on the spectrum and send it to the mouse, which I guess it fancy if you're tripping balls. Teflon grips on the sides definitely put it a few notches above, as I've really gotten used to the familiar slipping with standard glossy plastic. The buttons are REALLY really improved. They feel akin to a high quality mechanic keyboard, very tactile, and the thumb buttons are especially responsive, something that the 3500dpi lacked with its super squishy ones. The scroll wheel clicks nicely too, so if you prefer a smoother type of scroll this mouse definitely won't suit you because the resistance is pretty high.

The mousepad calibration tool built into the Synapse driver surprisingly works well. Without importing my old profile, I was able to get a very close replica of my old setup just by going through the calibration steps built in. The ergonomics are pretty good considering that I have large hands and it's tough to find a mouse that fits perfectly in my palm grip. Overall I'm just hoping it doesn't poo poo out in six months.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Quick trip report on the G602:

- Just replaced the batteries last week after 3 months of continuous (40+ hours / week) usage. Mostly in endurance mode (125 reports/second), though some in gaming mode (500 reports/second).
- The plastic cap on the receiver broke off. It took a few days of back-and-forth with Logitech Support, but they shipped a replacement even though I didn't have a receipt. A photo of the damaged part sufficed, which was nice.
- Since I had to setup a new receiver anyways, I did that and upgraded the firmware while I was at it. Both utilities were fast and easy (<1 minute each).
- I wish the Logitech Gaming Software could assign G1 through G9 to "Mouse 4 through Mouse 13". Instead, you have to map them to a pre-defined library of functions, or to normal keyboard keys. I tend to play games in windowed mode rather than full-screen mode, so multiple profiles don't help very much. Tying them to function keys seems to be the best bet for most use cases, though this results in spending time in game menus remapping things. Does anyone know of a way for profiles to change based on the window in focus?
- On the whole I really like this mouse. I feels about the same as my G700, but not having to charge Yet Another Device every day has been great.

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

Ynglaur posted:

- I wish the Logitech Gaming Software could assign G1 through G9 to "Mouse 4 through Mouse 13". Instead, you have to map them to a pre-defined library of functions, or to normal keyboard keys. I tend to play games in windowed mode rather than full-screen mode, so multiple profiles don't help very much. Tying them to function keys seems to be the best bet for most use cases, though this results in spending time in game menus remapping things. Does anyone know of a way for profiles to change based on the window in focus?

There's no such thing as mouse 6 through mouse 13. Windows only supports up to 5 distinct mouse keys. Even if the software/firmware had extra made-up keys, games wouldn't be able to bind to them.

Goo
Aug 30, 2002

Hello Drippy

Ynglaur posted:

Does anyone know of a way for profiles to change based on the window in focus?

This is how Automatic Game Detection mode works. On the LGS home screen click the computer with the gear instead of the mouse with the memory chip. Unless you're already doing that and you want it to behave differently than it does and I misunderstood.

404notfound posted:

There's no such thing as mouse 6 through mouse 13. Windows only supports up to 5 distinct mouse keys. Even if the software/firmware had extra made-up keys, games wouldn't be able to bind to them.
Yay someone else knows this answer.

If you use LGS in Automatic Game Detection mode we have a direct access G-key SDK that game developers can use, but apart from Riot no one really has launched a big game with it yet. Also in WoW if you unassign buttons >5 they can be directly assigned because WoW has a specific driver written to trap these buttons in that configuration.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Anyone have a Steelseries Sensei? http://www.amazon.co.uk/SteelSeries...elseries+sensei

My Logitech Mx Performance mouse is acting up and I want to replace it with something with extra buttons on both sides that doesn't have an MLG aesthetic. I'll be mainly using it for AutoCAD and Adobe products.

Chas McGill fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Dec 31, 2014

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Thanks for the responses above. I foolishly assumed automatic game detection required full screen. In retrospect, it was a pretty dumb assumption. :negative:

Storm-
Jan 7, 2007

You win some, you lose some... then you lose some more.

The weirdest thing happened. I accidentally dropped my G9x, not the first time and the drop wasn't so severe but it seems to have broken the microgear button and now my scroll wheel is stuck in smooth-scroll mode. Tilting the wheel doesn't seem to work either. I guess the entire scroll system got wrecked. The weird part is now whenever I press the microgear button it makes me unable to click on my taskbar, minimize/close buttons and desktop icons. Clicking in Firefox works fine. I have to either restart or switch users. I have no clue how is that even possible. Seriously, I'd love an explanation.

I guess my question is: should I go for the G502 or one of its cheaper bros? Been pretty happy with the G9x and I'm mostly interested in Logitech/claw-grip/corded mice.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Storm- posted:

The weirdest thing happened. I accidentally dropped my G9x, not the first time and the drop wasn't so severe but it seems to have broken the microgear button and now my scroll wheel is stuck in smooth-scroll mode. Tilting the wheel doesn't seem to work either. I guess the entire scroll system got wrecked. The weird part is now whenever I press the microgear button it makes me unable to click on my taskbar, minimize/close buttons and desktop icons. Clicking in Firefox works fine. I have to either restart or switch users. I have no clue how is that even possible. Seriously, I'd love an explanation.

I guess my question is: should I go for the G502 or one of its cheaper bros? Been pretty happy with the G9x and I'm mostly interested in Logitech/claw-grip/corded mice.
I went from the MX518 to the G502 and I couldn't be happier.

Storm-
Jan 7, 2007

You win some, you lose some... then you lose some more.

Well I guess I'll be holding off on replacing it for now. Thinking about it, it was kinda obvious. After the wheel mechanism broke it left the wheel in a constantly pressed state and since it acts as a middle button it screws up things. Ended up being a pain to unassign but I somehow managed and now its tolerable. I use a side button as the middle one anyway. Wheel being stuck in smooth scroll mode still sucks, though.

slightpirate
Dec 26, 2006
i am the dance commander
My 4 year old Razer Naga decided it didn't like that giant static shock that accidentally gave it. Now that I don't WoW all the time, I don't really need the 10 key on the side collecting hand funk. I like the fit and finish, and the extremely fine movement needed to get the mouse around was nice. I don't need anything wireless but I'm open to suggestion. The one thing I love about the ergonomics of this mouse is the rest for my ring finger. Any immediate suggestions for hardware around $50?

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Adjust the bass and let the Alpine blast

Goo posted:

If you use LGS in Automatic Game Detection mode we have a direct access G-key SDK that game developers can use, but apart from Riot no one really has launched a big game with it yet. Also in WoW if you unassign buttons >5 they can be directly assigned because WoW has a specific driver written to trap these buttons in that configuration.

Isn't it basically silly, though? Not your fault, of course, but can't Microsoft be poked and prodded by the various large mouse manufacturers to give them a decent new driver model?

Microsoft is very quick to come up with a new one when it suits them (XInput).

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

slightpirate posted:

My 4 year old Razer Naga decided it didn't like that giant static shock that accidentally gave it. Now that I don't WoW all the time, I don't really need the 10 key on the side collecting hand funk. I like the fit and finish, and the extremely fine movement needed to get the mouse around was nice. I don't need anything wireless but I'm open to suggestion. The one thing I love about the ergonomics of this mouse is the rest for my ring finger. Any immediate suggestions for hardware around $50?

I don't know how flexible your budget is, but I really love the Logitech g602 I have. Batteries last for months. Or get a 402/502 if you prefer the shape of those.

Goo
Aug 30, 2002

Hello Drippy

HalloKitty posted:

Isn't it basically silly, though? Not your fault, of course, but can't Microsoft be poked and prodded by the various large mouse manufacturers to give them a decent new driver model?

Microsoft is very quick to come up with a new one when it suits them (XInput).

I have been asking various people at Microsoft about this for over a decade. Their answer has always been no.

Goo fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jan 7, 2015

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Goo posted:

I have been asking various people at Microsoft about this for over a decade. Their answer has always been no.

Does Microsoft have Salesforce.com's equivalent of Ideas, or a change.gov or something similar? Where can we go to petition this?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Can anyone suggest for me a bluetooth mouse for my desktop? I'm running Windows 7 and I'm looking to remove all cables and wires from my desk, and the last piece is a new mouse. I'm currently using a G400s and white I love it dearly, I'm looking to possibly replace it.

I do some gaming, but mostly I'm looking for reliability and longevity.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Do you specifically want bluetooth over other kinds of wireless mice? The only difference is the USB dongle which is usually only a problem with laptops, and I think you tend to get better battery life and performance.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

kaschei posted:

Do you specifically want bluetooth over other kinds of wireless mice? The only difference is the USB dongle which is usually only a problem with laptops, and I think you tend to get better battery life and performance.

I suppose bluetooth isn't necessary, though it would be a nice bonus.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
Go with the G602 then. Should be roughly similar in shape, have great battery life, and it won't be poo poo for gaming. Anything Bluetooth will be poo poo for gaming.

slightpirate
Dec 26, 2006
i am the dance commander

The Lord Bude posted:

I don't know how flexible your budget is, but I really love the Logitech g602 I have. Batteries last for months. Or get a 402/502 if you prefer the shape of those.

I picked one up last night, and I totally love this thing! Thanks for the suggestion. My only minor complaint, is I wished it had a bit more flair out for ring finger support. I find myself dragging my ring and pinky finger on my desk quite a bit. Not bad, just different I guess.

slightpirate fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jan 7, 2015

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Verisimilidude posted:

I suppose bluetooth isn't necessary, though it would be a nice bonus.

Bluetooth isn't a bonus, it's a flaw. Bluetooth performs terribly compared to WiFi. It's good enough when you're browsing facebook in the park on your laptop; but it should never be a serious gaming option.

Hiowf
Jun 28, 2013

We don't do .DOC in my cave.

Chas McGill posted:

Anyone have a Steelseries Sensei? http://www.amazon.co.uk/SteelSeries...elseries+sensei

My Logitech Mx Performance mouse is acting up and I want to replace it with something with extra buttons on both sides that doesn't have an MLG aesthetic. I'll be mainly using it for AutoCAD and Adobe products.

I have one. You had no specific question, though? The main selling point of the mouse for me that it's a fairly small shape amendable to claw grip, and needs no drivers, because it can be fully configured on the built-in LCD. I can compare it to several gaming mice but given that that isn't your intended usage, I dunno. A friend also has one and complains that "Too little room for thumb below the side buttons makes the buttons very easy to press accidentally." but I guess I have smaller fingers.

Compared to the Logitech G9x, I miss an ungearable scroll-wheel.

Sh4
Feb 8, 2009
Received my G502 last week and be advised that the scroll wheel is pretty terrible, it doesn't do smooth scrolling in free wheel mode so that mode is kinda useless and not precise, my previous mouse was a Microsoft Bluetrack with real smooth scrolling and this is a deal breaker, apparently it comes from the new mouse not being setpoint compatible or whatever. Otherwise seems like a solid mouse but overpriced I think

The Sweet Hereafter
Jan 11, 2010
I'm not sure I'm asking in the right thread, but does anyone here have experience with mouse lag problems on Windows 8.1? I know a fix was released because of lag in some games, but this is random stutter and lag on the desktop in general at pretty much any time and the fix has done nothing to help.

The mouse is part of a Microsoft set, a Wireless Mouse 1000 that works on the same small dongle as the Keyboard 800. I've tried updating all the drivers and such but I can't get any improvement. I also tried plugging in the dongle for my Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 and I'm having similar issues but less frequently. I also occasionally find the mouse freezes for a few seconds after I've been typing. The batteries are new and as far as I can tell all the surfaces are clean. Is there anything else I can do to try and make it work properly?

Hiowf
Jun 28, 2013

We don't do .DOC in my cave.
Do you have another mouse that you can use to check if it's the OS or the mouse itself? Sounds like it might have a crappy sensor/tracking.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
My Logitech Performance MX is once again hitting that unwanted-double-clicks state that seems to plague that model. I'm interested in picking up a new mouse as a result, preferably a similar size and shape, and some side buttons. Any suggestions? I'm right handed and play a lot of FPSes but want to avoid ridiculous LEDs and such, if possible.

Ryuga Death
May 14, 2008

There's gotta be one more bell to crack
Fun Shoe
My razer deathadder is doing a lot of double clicks lately. It's kind of old (don't remember when I got it). Should I pick up another deathadder or get something else that performs similarly to it and has some side buttons as well? If so, what do you guys suggest? I don't know much about all the different mice.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Sadly M1 switches starting to go often manifests itself as deterioration by involuntary double clicks, which is intensely annoying and only gets worse as you continue to use the mouse. It's typically grounds for a warranty cash-in, but you're using a razer product so good luck with that!

Chickenwalker
Apr 21, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
LGS has a neat quirk whereby if you're using both a G700 and a G13 and use it to bind keys on the two different devices with different keys but the same keybind name it will set the keybind of the corresponding button/bind name to the key most recently bound in the software (e.g. G11 and G12 being 3 and 4 respectively on both but the G700 key being bound to alt+3 and the G13 key being bound to shift+3). The only way to avoid this is to unassign the keys and then rename the bind, at which point you can use them for different keybinds. Kind of annoying and unintuitive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

Josh Lyman posted:

I went from the MX518 to the G502 and I couldn't be happier.

How solid does the G502 feel?

I'm still sporting a MX518, it's the perfect size/shape but a lot of the newer mice feel cheap? I can't crush it in my hand but I hate how I can feel it bend.