Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Its a new year mafia thread. Here's to another year!! You guys are great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Happy new year

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Happy New Year mafia.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Happy mafia new year! May your lynches be few and your wins be many.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Happy new year folks!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Happy New year!

Also, glad you liked it kaschei!

Did you find all the random stupid poo poo on the thumb drive?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

Happy New year!

Also, glad you liked it kaschei!

Did you find all the random stupid poo poo on the thumb drive?
I found a bunch of it!! For all I know there's a subdirectory in the kitten folder that will fulfill my wildest dreams! Currently enjoying Princess RL.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

kaschei posted:

I found a bunch of it!! For all I know there's a subdirectory in the kitten folder that will fulfill my wildest dreams! Currently enjoying Princess RL.

Awesome: )

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I need six people for my game that is launching tomorrow or the next day

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Babadook was good. Thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully seeing Whiplash tomorrow morning. Happy New Year mafia-friends.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Happy New Year to my favorite group of internet dumblords <3

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hey guys,

it's January 1st, and normally I'd post the Secret Santa list, but the file with the info was lost when my laptop harddrive got fried in November. I still have all the PMs so I could reconstruct it that way, but, :effort: and also I am really sick right now.

So if you haven't received a gift, speak up and I'll find out who your Santa is.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

My person's gift should arrive on Monday.

Because I'm the worst!

As promised I will also trick Ecco into eating a beloved childhood trinket to make up for this.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Ecco do you remember your favorite stuffed animal, Mr. Snuggles?

I hear Mr. Snuggles is quite delicious, Ecco. A small nibble won't hurt!!!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Who was mine? I kind of recognize the name but can't place it

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I got my gift from MurmurTwin!! It's a cute little minifask with a spider on it and an awesome little drawing. Speaking of drawings, Drawfia the game will actually start this weekend. Sorry I got really lazy this holiday season.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

So I know Chic and PMush and PMom have their A game together, but I want to bring everybody else's attention to Crypt of the Necrodancer a roguelike where you have to 'dance' with monsters along with the rhythm of music playing to get a chance to kill them.

I spent the last 5 hours of my life laughing uncontrollably at me putting Serena Ryder's What I Wouldn't Do on 2x speed and watching monsters attack me super loving fast. It is amazing and humiliating and funny and exhilarating and everyone should try it.

Ernie. fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Jan 2, 2015

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

That sounds great. Do you use your own songs?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Little Mac posted:

That sounds great. Do you use your own songs?
There is some really good default music but you can use your own.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I've received another gift from my secret Santa.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Happy New years goons, I hope you all had a good one!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Ernie. posted:

So I know Chic and PMush and PMom have their A game together, but I want to bring everybody else's attention to Crypt of the Necrodancer a roguelike where you have to 'dance' with monsters along with the rhythm of music playing to get a chance to kill them.

I spent the last 5 hours of my life laughing uncontrollably at me putting Serena Ryder's What I Wouldn't Do on 2x speed and watching monsters attack me super loving fast. It is amazing and humiliating and funny and exhilarating and everyone should try it.

Will it scratch my Audiosurf 2 itch while I wait for them to release the mac version?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Will it scratch my Audiosurf 2 itch while I wait for them to release the mac version?

Yes and no! On my rMBP the game runs at ~60% of the screen size so it's not a ~super optimized game~. That said it will scratch the rhythm itch very very well much better than you would expect.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

I've received another gift from my secret Santa.

Yessss

My favourite part is how it makes dialup modem sounds sometimes.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

and also I am really sick right now.

no but actually gently caress past me, get a flu shot you poo poo, this is awful.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

EccoRaven posted:

no but actually gently caress past me, get a flu shot you poo poo, this is awful.

make sure you stay hydrated

get on the http://www.hydralyte.com.au/

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

bowmore posted:

make sure you stay hydrated

mia madre has been giving me a neverending supply of gatorade and medication, so I'm good on that front. just gotta tough it out.

my fever is down to 99.9° now :toot:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

EccoRaven posted:

mia madre has been giving me a neverending supply of gatorade and medication, so I'm good on that front. just gotta tough it out.

ok good

also Gatorade isn't as good as electrolyte supplements, they work really well (and good for hangovers too, bonus tip)

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POISON MUSHROOM

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
We're in Atlantic City and my dad gave me several hundred dollars so I could play blackjack. :downs:

I promptly lost several hundred dollars at blackjack. :saddowns:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Poison Mushroom posted:

We're in Atlantic City and my dad gave me several hundred dollars so I could play blackjack. :downs:

There are dollar blackjack tables at the Trump Taj, they charge you a quarter each hand, so it is starts out more in the house's favor but it lets you play for a long time and milk the table service too.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ecco, I'm going to NoVa again for a bit this week. Do you know of anything fun outside the District?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Went for a tiny hike as a part of "going outside more" plan this year, took some photos with my iphone. It's easy to forget I live in a really nice area and get swamped with tourists every year because of it. The summit was about 2kms walk from the ground (1.3 miles??) and really steep most of the way but it was worth it, and the swim afterwards was nice.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That's beautiful :0

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I've done that walk. Awesome. Good job bowmore.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
It was fun!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Happy Birthday PMush!

:aaaaa:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

fever is back up to 101 :(

Poison Mushroom posted:

gotta do roulette; the wheel spins and a ball bounces and even if you lose you still got to see a ball spin and bounce a lot :neckbeard:

Tremendous Taste posted:

Ecco, I'm going to NoVa again for a bit this week. Do you know of anything fun outside the District?
I am literally the least fun person in the world, also stop following me.

bowmore posted:

It was fun!
nice

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Man, those photos make me miss living in Costa Rica. They remind me of Playa del Manuel Antonio, which has the most beautiful beaches and an huuuuge walking trail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MildManeredManikin posted:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POISON MUSHROOM

YES AGREED

• Locked thread