Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
I'm definitely suss on SK too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Milky Moor posted:

If TBK is a scum then we've been utterly outfoxed. It'd mean that TOML was a loving reverse death miller.

I don't think Komm would be THAT mean. Hopefully.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
We have just over four hours to try to get a vote through. I'd really like to get one through, because like you say Milky, we're better off lynching than not.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
I'm not going to put a candidate forward for lynching tonight after the debacle yesterday. Milky seems to have a pretty good handle on the game atm, I'll follow his lead.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I'll follow my own lead, I guess. Or maybe my faith.

##vote hooman.

He has been a silent voter for way too long.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

thatbastardken posted:

I'm not going to put a candidate forward for lynching tonight after the debacle yesterday. Milky seems to have a pretty good handle on the game atm, I'll follow his lead.

No pressure, right?

##vote hooman

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

##vote hooman

No pressure. I'm pretty confident you're town but we all make mistakes (especially me)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

all righty then

##vote hooman

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
I would like to hear from SK before I vote. Overall I am not sure of Hooman but I trust Milky's gut instincts over my own at the moment.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Freudian Slip posted:

I would like to hear from SK before I vote. Overall I am not sure of Hooman but I trust Milky's gut instincts over my own at the moment.

What can I say, I am a dumb. I watched Bifauxnen last night in an attempt to finally be helpful and they didn't visit anyone last night.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

:ghost: not that I'm telling Kommando what to do, but in long term silences like this, it's usually customary to modkill a player who's refusing to interact. Or at the minimum, swap in someone to the role if they're genuinely absent.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.
Oh and ##vote hooman

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Small Keating posted:

What can I say, I am a dumb. I watched Bifauxnen last night in an attempt to finally be helpful and they didn't visit anyone last night.

SK - what about the night before?

Also Bif I am guessing this is true?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

yup, I have no life and just stayed in last night.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

I watched TOML since that would be the last time he would be around before being changed to observer status and he didn't visit anyone.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

OK then

##vote hooman

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
:ghost: Do we really have to wait until 9pm for this?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

:ghost: Do we really have to wait until 9pm for this?

Although not having a hammer does bug me, I have to admit it has some merits after it gave us your awesome meltdown.

I miss your old avatar though. :(

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

hooman (6): Mithranderp, Milky Moor, thatbastardken, Bifauxnen, Small Keating, Freudian Slip

Not Voting (3): bowmore, hooman, Matthew Beet

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 03rd, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 16 minutes.

One SAltie is dead.
The extreme left dissidents are still at large.
Was that a loving bear?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Most all pretence of running a Young greens getaway and conference has been dropped, Sen Ludlum has a slideshow about social services and economic stimulus, with a really good analysis of youth unemployment by some people at the ABS and Gratten Institute. There was going to be a chance for the Young greens to offer up their experiences of struggling to find work in the 21st century, post GFC, but everyone is out by the pool.

Its been a tough couple of days, people have died, for reals died. like so dead.

And everyone looks at each other, each knowing that among them, are the murderers. All except hooman, hes inside reading Mills copy of A Path No Man Thought.

A round of questioning of each other in detail is started but everyone has their story.

" Small Keating, you've not said much, you go stalking the halls again?"
"fuckin perv".
"what did you see?"

SK bashfully looks down
"nothing"

"cmon"

"I kinda... yknow, went to see, Bif..."
<hoots and hollering>
"but we didnt do nothing. i just, watched."
Bifauxnen blushed.

"Well that alabi checked out." said Mithranderp. "About the only person were remotely sure of is hooman, and hes not said anything in his defence."

Hooman it is then.

Everyone looks at each other, its gotta be.
----------------

"HOOMAN! OUTSIDE!"

The group is assembled near the back door, rope has been procured, the plan: tie up hooman and interrorgate him.

Hooman bumbles outside into the bright light, shielding his eyes from the sun.
the group dogpiles him and ties him up to a deck chair, gagging him with his socks. They fleece him of his room key and head inside to procure evidence to shove in his face.

"WAIT! Someone should watch him." says Fraudien Slip

"I will" says Milky Moor.

The group agrees, and race upstairs to ransack hoomans apartment. They empty his duffel bag out and find theres nothing more incriminating than a 50g baggie of weed, a pipe and and $300 in twenties. Dude is legit. And dealin. Yeeeeaaaah.

The group head downstairs to find Milky standing beside a limp hooman.

"He was struggling and making all this noise. So i, like, tried to knock him out. Like in the movies. Like Will Smith..."

Someone checks his pulse, hes not breathing.

"Coward punch." spits thatbastardken.

-----------------------

hooman, Vanilla townie was lynched.

End day 5.

Night actions get in.

Negative Entropy fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Jan 3, 2015

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

"thatbastardken died tonight.

it was ah... a penile injury.

Funny story actually... someone had gone through his stuff and filled a bottle of lube with superglue, yeah, and they also left a steakknife. So when he was alone in his room. And then he panicked, I mean, how embarrassing huh? heh.. yeah, not that funny actually.

apparently he was some kind of journalist.

yeah im coming home mum.

just packing my things now.

love you too.
"

----------

thatbastardken town-aligned one shot cop (expended) was killed at night.

Day 6 starts.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

:ghost: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

:ghost: owned

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Okay.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
:stare:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

drat, that sounds worse than the farts.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
TBK stab he own dick off

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
:ghost: Town is hosed

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Wow. That's a bit extreme.

Missed half of yesterday due to doing stuff with kids while Melbourne melted. Sorry. This has been a game full of absentees.

Back on deck today.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I've gotta go back to work tomorrow, so I'm trying to actually get some errands and things done today. I'll check back in after lunch though.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I've decided that I was George Costanza in my previous life and should therefore do the exact opposite of what my instincts tell me.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
:ghost: You all suck at spotting actual scum :ghost:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sure seems to be the case. Is everyone just checked out? It's got to be do or die now, we still got a shot at picking scum today just from the pure probability of things, right?

I'm looking through stuff again now on whoever's left, trying to see who's worth voting for today.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

Sure seems to be the case. Is everyone just checked out? It's got to be do or die now, we still got a shot at picking scum today just from the pure probability of things, right?

I'm looking through stuff again now on whoever's left, trying to see who's worth voting for today.

I'm at a loss.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

OK - the only person that I can think of is SK. SK has a known power role that wasn't one shot. Why haven't the scum killed them?

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Freudian Slip posted:

OK - the only person that I can think of is SK. SK has a known power role that wasn't one shot. Why haven't the scum killed them?

Good question, I can only observe and was AWOL for some of the game, maybe I am not as high up the list as the more vocal and lynch-hungry posters?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm getting some last-minute jitters now about SK, just from how pitiful our list of town powers would be if you crossed the tracker off the list. But I'd feel just as nervous about anyone we picked at this point. If SK doesn't show up to at least report on who he watched last night though, I won't have any more doubts.

fake edit: Ha ha, nice timing! So what's the deal, SK?

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

I watched TBK last night, he clearly didn't go anywhere (except where good Young Greens go when they die, the great compost heap in the sky).

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Freudian Slip posted:

I don't know.

Why don't you tell us?

##vote Freudian Slip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

but- but he was like the only person besides bowmore we were feeling really sure about as town based on any kind of data! Why would you watch him of all people last night?!

I was going to try and go to bat for you, I was seriously thinking for a while with the way the powers were distributed that you probably had to be on our side after all. But I can't come up with any way to defend that. That is just crazy nuts. I mean honestly. :psyduck:

##vote Small Keating

• Locked thread