Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Why the fuc k did he do that??!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
volgin did it to snake but it was because he had a perfect memory of dicks, and that sure wasn't raikov's

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

fThis thread is about MGS2, not MGS3. Are you people retarded?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

It would be epic if someone grabbed the Op's balls and ripped them off then threw them down a garbage disposal before chopping Op's head off then making GBS threads down his neck.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

conceitedguy posted:

fThis thread is about MGS2, not MGS3. Are you people retarded?

http://imgur.com/a/8E5NO Here, have this in apology, for making your thread worse. It is extremely good.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

yeah mgs2 was extremely good

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Doctor Goat posted:

http://imgur.com/a/8E5NO Here, have this in apology, for making your thread worse. It is extremely good.

As if I haven't seen this stupid piece of poo poo before? gently caress off.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

thanks, op, I just remembered this part too. remembering parts of MGS2 is always good fun.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

conceitedguy posted:

Why the fuc k did he do that??!!

he thought raiden was a girl. after he grabs raiden's balls he says "a man...!?"

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Crotch_grab

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Thank you.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"^ This is implied in the director's commentary for Metal Gear Solid 3, when they mentioned that EVA's photograph was taken while Volgin was perfoming a crotch grab on Raikov, but his hand reaching for Raikov's crotch was cut off from the photo's edge."
Nice

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
ascending colon

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Anyone instances of grabbing Eva's crotch in Snake Eater?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

It would be epic if someone grabbed the Op's balls and ripped them off then threw them down a garbage disposal before chopping Op's head off then making GBS threads down his neck.

looking forward to this finishing move in MGR: Rerevengeance.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

no they will not posted:

he thought raiden was a girl. after he grabs raiden's balls he says "a man...!?"

Why does "President thinks Raiden is a girl" logically lead to "President grabs Raiden's crotch?" Do you grab the crotch of every woman you see?

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

conceitedguy posted:

Why does "President thinks Raiden is a girl" logically lead to "President grabs Raiden's crotch?" Do you grab the crotch of every woman you see?

i do if i think theyre a tranny.. sorry... trans sexual

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i do if i think theyre a tranny.. sorry... trans sexual

No you don't. You're just trying to be 'edgy' and weird on the internet.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
"Points to bandana"

Infinite ammo.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I just checked that wiki and I'm surprised even they don't have the answer. I hope someone finds the truth someday, maybe ask kojima.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

conceitedguy posted:

being president has its perks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Givin posted:

"Points to bandana"

Infinite ammo.

this was amazing

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

conceitedguy posted:

No you don't. You're just trying to be 'edgy' and weird on the internet.

well okay. i lied. ive never sexually touched a stranger without their consent

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i remember that part

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

conceitedguy posted:

The Metal Gear world is a hosed up place where there are giant autonomous death robots and the President grabs crotches.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
the president ate my balls

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

Allow me.

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014

Givin posted:

"Points to bandana"

Infinite ammo.

*Grabs crotch*

You're... a man?!

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I remember that epic secret handshake and bro hug between Otacon and Snake

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

TailsButtholeGuy posted:

ascending colon
Arsenal colon.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
the prez wanted to get his gently caress on. raiden is a hot babe until you notice the cock n balls.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

jerkstoresup posted:

the prez wanted to get his gently caress on. raiden is a hot babe until you notice the cock n balls.

at which point he's even hotter

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*points to dick and balls with bandana on the scrote*
Infinite c*m

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Doctor Goat posted:

I saw the first two panels and almost shot my monitor with a Sig Sauer 226. gently caress you.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

I got scared when this happened because I was up late and all tired, and the game was getting eerie as gently caress and then this pops up

i was nervous about answering the codec each time afterwards in case it happened again

• Locked thread