Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

I got scared when this happened because I was up late and all tired, and the game was getting eerie as gently caress and then this pops up

i was nervous about answering the codec each time afterwards in case it happened again

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:yikes:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's my real answer OP. I breathe in deeply, with a slight grin on my face. Oh... Yes, I greatly remember the part in MGS2 where the President grabs Raiden's balls. Oh boy do I remember this part OP. Thank you. Thank you very much.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

Here's my real answer OP. I breathe in deeply, with a slight grin on my face. Oh... Yes, I greatly remember the part in MGS2 where the President grabs Raiden's balls. Oh boy do I remember this part OP. Thank you. Thank you very much.

I read this in ocelot voice

PaulMorel
Oct 16, 2008
lol at you trying to make sense of one of the most insane stories in videogame history

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

PaulMorel posted:

lol at you trying to make sense of one of the most insane stories in videogame history

sir, I submit that videogame history itself is an insane story

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I wasn't asking you if you remember. I was asking Why the President grabbed Raiden's balls. Can anyone here read?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

conceitedguy posted:

I wasn't asking you if you remember. I was asking Why the President grabbed Raiden's balls. Can anyone here read?

Probably because they were making fun of Bill Clinton or something dude, he's just a scumbag.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DuovrvxMIw

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I did NOT grab that young man's balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Well, drat. When you're right you're right. Question answered, Thread closed.

• Locked thread