Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Pleads posted:

Where the gently caress did my Christmas onesie and antlers go?!?!?!?!

Lyer posted:

What the hell, why wouldn't they let you keep the items?

The Christmas event ended, this isn't any different than last year.

At least they were nice enough to tell us on twitter.

E: Are you guys still wearing your ugly sweaters and santa hats irl when you go to work and poo poo?

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

I'm glad they took away the items.

Said no one ever.

Actually I am glad that they took the seasonal items because then I can welcome them back next year as a part of my digital holiday tradition (yeah right like anyone will be playing this poo poo next year)

titties fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jan 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

titties posted:

E: Are you guys still wearing your ugly sweaters and santa hats irl when you go to work and poo poo?
No but I don't run around punching pedestrians and lighting their corpses on fire, either. :jerkbag:

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:

Eonwe posted:

so for PC players, what are the cool things to do in GTA Online

custom races, taking vehicles to sell them for cash, and??

I think I blew up 5 PV cars last night with the flaming hot car farts and gas pools. I got a good laugh out of it.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Scyron posted:

I think I blew up 5 PV cars last night with the flaming hot car farts and gas pools. I got a good laugh out of it.

I thought they fixed this so you get Bad Sport points for it now?

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Akion posted:

Oh no, not bad sport points!!!

I find it fun to prox mine the two exits to the LSC north of downtown when I see someone go in there. One time I had a guy blow up his car going out one exit and then he must have gone right back because he set off the.other one about 30 sec later.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Well poo poo. Last time I played I was continuously in and out of BSH so....

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Scyron posted:

I was kicked from a session last night while trying to put someone's Adder in the water. These two asshats voted to kick me twice which happened to be at the same time the special crates were dropping. Hope they enjoy their boxes of nothing.

Lyer posted:

What the hell, why wouldn't they let you keep the items?

Because they gave them away free and free doesn't sell shark cards.

Speaking of masks, the monkey with cigar mask and the valentine's day masks are no accessible from your closet (didn't check the store menues), but you still have them in your Inventory Menu

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:

Akion posted:

Nope, neither person pays though. So really it is just an inconvenience. The best part was stealing the PV from a LSC thinking I could sell it or something and then when I couldn't I just dumped gas all over it and got my revenge.

Honestly it was like a Baller or something with some very low end mods and I thought it might be one of these random modded sell cars.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

If you run a car at full speed off a dock, and bail just before the car goes into the water... what is that considered?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

titties posted:

The Christmas event ended, this isn't any different than last year.

At least they were nice enough to tell us on twitter.

Actually I am glad that they took the seasonal items because then I can welcome them back next year as a part of my digital holiday tradition (yeah right like anyone will be playing this poo poo next year)

well I thought that this year and yet here we are, so for all I know come December 2015 we'll be wearing high-res gingerbread hats and bitching about heists still not being in the game

NeoSeeker
Nov 26, 2007

:spergin:ASK ME ABOUT MY TOTALLY REALISTIC ZIPLINE-BASED ZOMBIE SURVIVAL PLAN & HOW THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL VIDEO GAME GENRE HAS BEEN "RAPED BY THE MAINSTREAM":spergin:

Hockles posted:

If you run a car at full speed off a dock, and bail just before the car goes into the water... what is that considered?

To me, reenacting that scene from sin city.

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Hockles posted:

No one pays.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Just saw a bounty get claimed by "-." right in front of me, and then he got into a car with a player who had a solid star in front of his name for a few seconds. What happened?

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Grabbed GTA V for ps4 today, add me PSN RadValtar.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Can I get the hearse as my personal vehicle and if so how do I reliably spawn it?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

Can I get the hearse as my personal vehicle and if so how do I reliably spawn it?
Keep checking reddit.com/r/gtaglitches for ways to transfer single player content to multiplayer, and pick one up from the morgue in Davis or Paleto bay.

While they don't spawn in multiplayer any more, the garage checker doesn't kick them out or stop you storing them if you can transfer it across, so a lot of people who have them do so because they did it when the known glitches were available.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
edit: NM

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen

The hearse will spawn if another player who has one takes it over to the graveyard or church parking lots. You can then take the spawned car over to your garage or LSC.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Hockles posted:

I can confirm this works.

1) Get Chrome Dubsta
2) Buy Stock Suspension
3) "Add" Sad Trombone Horn
4) Get $34k

Works for the modded Sentinel (also be on the lookout - I realized just after entering LSC that there was another modded Sentinel in the parking lot as seen briefly in this video - it was no longer there after I sold mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FywH6b6r7U

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
So for the free sad trombone horn trick to work, you have to drive a vehicle in with an already-modified suspension? I'm asking to see if this will work on cars I already own, since they would have had the stock suspension already purchased before.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Slim Killington posted:

So for the free sad trombone horn trick to work, you have to drive a vehicle in with an already-modified suspension? I'm asking to see if this will work on cars I already own, since they would have had the stock suspension already purchased before.

I did it last night on an unmodified Baller I found on the street. Simply scrolled through all the suspension options without selecting one, went into horns and the trombone was free. I think it then sold for 22k.

Pivit
Oct 14, 2012

And the Itsy Bitsy Spider
went up the spout again.

Sad Trombone should be free for any car with a stock suspension, you may need to scroll through all suspension options for it to work.

It normally costs over $20k so it wants to give you half of your "investment" back when you sell the car, raises the sell price by around $10k.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Slim Killington posted:

Pivit posted:

Sad Trombone should be free for any car with a stock suspension, you may need to scroll through all suspension options for it to work.

It normally costs over $20k so it wants to give you half of your "investment" back when you sell the car, raises the sell price by around $10k.

If you do have to buy the stock suspension for your existing car, you don't have to re-buy the higher end suspension. (Same with wheels) After you get the horn, return to suspension and change it back to its previous state.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Specifically, I have a car that already has the stock suspension purchased, but not in use because I have bought a higher suspension. When I switch back to the stock suspension which I already own, therefore don't actually purchase it, the sad trombone horn does not become free. I'll have to try scrolling through the options like above.

I need more PS4 goon mission sprees. I want to get up from 90 to 100 before the heists land. Stop the nightly free roam mayhem and do missions!

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Slim Killington posted:

I need more PS4 goon mission sprees. I want to get up from 90 to 100 before the heists land. Stop the nightly free roam mayhem and do missions!

I'm playing tonight, maybe we could get a group of 4 and just pound out the missions. I say group of 4 just so it's easier to get missions, and there is more variety.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Slim Killington posted:

Specifically, I have a car that already has the stock suspension purchased, but not in use because I have bought a higher suspension. When I switch back to the stock suspension which I already own, therefore don't actually purchase it, the sad trombone horn does not become free. I'll have to try scrolling through the options like above.

Myself and a couple other goons are basically always running missions and try inviting the LLJK Crew on PS4 before we start each one but hardly anyone accepts the invites. If you end up with a mission invite from Dox023, TheDukeChin, or Digitist you should accept. Once we start running missions we usually don't stop for a few hours.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

My google-fu is weak on my phone here. Can anyone link me to a good database that has pictures and locations of all the cars you can obtain, mod at LC, and store in your garage in online play?

I am really getting hooked on this game. Got to collect them all!

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

DanrewS posted:

Myself and a couple other goons are basically always running missions and try inviting the LLJK Crew on PS4 before we start each one but hardly anyone accepts the invites. If you end up with a mission invite from Dox023, TheDukeChin, or Digitist you should accept. Once we start running missions we usually don't stop for a few hours.

Yep, once I start I usually don't stop for a while. I'm one of those weirdos that actually likes playing all the random rear end missions. On the plus side, I'm already up ~$1.5M in like 2-3 nights of making money the way the good lord intended: cheating, shooting, driving terribly and the righteous application of missiles from 500ft AGL. :homebrew:

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I love playing missions............and I'm on PS4! (And I got that hearse, thanks guys. It's decked out in LLJK colors and rules)

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

I love playing missions............and I'm on PS4! (And I got that hearse, thanks guys. It's decked out in LLJK colors and rules)

If you play late night PST time hit up PSN TheDukeChin

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Aw, I usually play evenings EST. (And I'm starting a new [real-life] job soon, bleh.)

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
How do you know when a mission invite is from a crew member? I usually ignore them if I don't recognize the name which is a problem now that so many people are playing

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Kelly posted:

How do you know when a mission invite is from a crew member? I usually ignore them if I don't recognize the name which is a problem now that so many people are playing

most times/Sometimes/occasionally/every once in a while/rarely the LLJK/gang tag well pop up with the name on the initial invite in the lower left

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Duke Chin posted:

most times/Sometimes/occasionally/every once in a while/rarely the LLJK/gang tag well pop up with the name on the initial invite in the lower left

I'll have to pay closer attention - I've never even noticed that.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
Was gonna say.. I don't know a half of the goons online that you do, Kelly. But I want to say I know when it's a crew game, which could only be because I'm seeing LLJK somewhere on the invite..

Pivit
Oct 14, 2012

And the Itsy Bitsy Spider
went up the spout again.

CappyBottoms posted:

My google-fu is weak on my phone here. Can anyone link me to a good database that has pictures and locations of all the cars you can obtain, mod at LC, and store in your garage in online play?

I am really getting hooked on this game. Got to collect them all!

https://b074a24573b25f0a391b516edea9c1f183df22b5.googledrive.com/host/0B-Q7WnzcPvLtLVVoM3otTVlnOFE/index.htm

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

You are the best man. Thank you so much.

DrKrankenwagen
Mar 21, 2005

Let's see if I uploaded it properly this time. Some PS4 BUTT action:

http://youtu.be/v3ldgCKsnU0

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Is the new Saiga-12 like auto-shotty the only shotty that uses slugs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Yay mission invi– oh, it's races.

• Locked thread