Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Scyron posted:

Is the new Saiga-12 like auto-shotty the only shotty that uses slugs?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

DanrewS posted:

Myself and a couple other goons are basically always running missions and try inviting the LLJK Crew on PS4 before we start each one but hardly anyone accepts the invites. If you end up with a mission invite from Dox023, TheDukeChin, or Digitist you should accept. Once we start running missions we usually don't stop for a few hours.

I'm going to add you guys tomorrow I'm looking for late night action.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Rad Valtar posted:

Cool, always down to have another goon for the late night/insomniac/jobless crew.

Related: They need more 6-player missions in this game.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

Aw, I usually play evenings EST. (And I'm starting a new [real-life] job soon, bleh.)

I am generally down to play a bunch of missions throughout the day as well as running missions late night with TheDukeChin. Feel free to add Dox023 on the PSN with the message GTA Goon or something like that and whenever I go to run missions i'll check if you're around.

Rad Valtar posted:

Sounds good man, same deal as with Pretzel. If you add me i'll check if you're around before starting any missions.

Dox023 fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jan 8, 2015

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5
Geeves apparently has some new races and missions.

I think he should host a playlist tonight during EST evening on PS4.

WHO'S loving IN.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Ziploc posted:

WHO'S loving IN.

How does 8 / 8:30ish work for everyone?

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5
In. str0m is in too.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

geeves posted:

Count me in!

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

geeves posted:

Time zone? I heard races. There will be races?

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

BitBasher posted:

Time zone? I heard races. There will be races?

Sorry, forgot to write EST

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

geeves posted:

Sorry, forgot to write EST

Im in.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Ziploc posted:

WHO'S loving IN.

I get out of work around that time who do I look for online?

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I'll be in around 5 CST.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

I'm down for racing fun. 8:30 works best for me but I'll probably be on right after 8.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Rad Valtar posted:

I get out of work around that time who do I look for online?

Add me: DeadFor8Minutes. We usually try to gather in the same session beforehand. You'll most likely find us murdering pubbies. I can send you a PSN message about 10 minutes before sending the invite so you can get online / finish whatever you were doing.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

So, I took a sick day today. Anybody else off and want to run missions?

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

geeves posted:

Sounds like a plan!

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

geeves posted:

Add me: DeadFor8Minutes. We usually try to gather in the same session beforehand. You'll most likely find us murdering pubbies. I can send you a PSN message about 10 minutes before sending the invite so you can get online / finish whatever you were doing.

Alright added, I'm usually on my ps4 doing something.

Thaxxas
Dec 17, 2010
Playlists can be joined after they've started if they aren't full right? If so and you guys are still at it shortly after 9 when I get home from work, i'll jump in.

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5

Thaxxas posted:

Playlists can be joined after they've started if they aren't full right? If so and you guys are still at it shortly after 9 when I get home from work, i'll jump in.

I trust that Geeves has poo poo with lots of slots. And once the playlist starts, let us know and we'll wait in the next lobby so you don't try and join right on a lobby transition. (Which if you do that, I hope you like seeing lots of clouds)

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
I'll be on tonight to play with you all. Hopefully it wont be too late. 6:00 PM PST. Would love to run some races while :350:

PSN: brb_alcohol

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

thompson posted:

I'll be on tonight to play with you all. Hopefully it wont be too late. 6:00 PM PST. Would love to run some races while :350:

PSN: brb_alcohol

Please, everyone feel free to smoke up I might actually win a couple races that way.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Kelly posted:

Please, everyone feel free to smoke up I might actually win a couple races that way.

I don't think you've played with me enough...Sir chongsalot at your service dear king

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
I'll try to be on. Still trying to make an Excite Bike-ish race in the boxed in blue-barrier sandpit with lights and generators by the beach but it's hard to figure out and make "fun", it becomes Trials Evolution and that's an Akuma race I'm working on where you spawn on top of a building and the next marker is a rooftop below. Nothing as insane as the mad Japanese-made maps where you need perfect execution of jump, brake and throttle platforming skyscraper to skyscraper.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Kelly posted:

Don't worry, as long as I get there you'll never be last. All of my races usually involve a careful and considerate move to 1st, followed by a horrific clusterfuck, then ten minutes sitting at a gas pump pretending to get some gas while the race finishes and I play Dragon Age on another screen.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
http://www.gtacontentcreators.com

its a bad website by a crew run by dorks, but you can find good jobs/job reviews with a little digging

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

Hugh, you need to get a PS4. I miss racing.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

BitBasher posted:

Hugh, you need to get a PS4. I miss racing.

I miss u 2 bb

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

I may be on as well for the 8 p.m. slot -- trainwreck708

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Kelly posted:

Oh, Kelly. You silly woman driver you. I'll be sober, and Jay will be there too. So you're guaranteed two things; you won't be last, and you're guaranteed to gently caress me--who will in then gently caress you--out of many wins. It is the way things are meant to be. :glomp:

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I really need a break from Last of Us, Dragon Age, and Japanese Vita games so racing sounds fun.

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Invite turdfersusoniiv to this hootenany. I'm so lonely

Reeoorb
Jun 25, 2006
is...is...is got communisms in it...
What's your PSN id Slim?

No one ever joins missions, we send out invites day and night. Me and Dox mostly.

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

Reeoorb posted:

What's your PSN id Slim?

No one ever joins missions, we send out invites day and night. Me and Dox mostly.

I don't think dox is running an LLJK tag. It wasn't until I saw his name mentioned here that I accepted those invites. I think he is running an LSCC tag or something like that?

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I'm digitalprophet on PSN.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i put a prox mine in driveway of the downtown lsc and not 5 minutes pass when some pubby drives in a gang car he stole.

i have never, ever, ever in my life heard someone scream like he did into the public voice chat lobby thing. holy god. he carried-on for another 5 minutes then ragequit.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
that's cruel, but hilarious. A while ago I realized never to join public lobbies if all I want to do is sell a car -> run missions for 48 minutes -> sell another car. Prox mines just make that particular idea about 500% smarter.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

420 lay proximity mines everywhere every day.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I just realized I still need a rally race win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Psion posted:

that's cruel, but hilarious. A while ago I realized never to join public lobbies if all I want to do is sell a car -> run missions for 48 minutes -> sell another car. Prox mines just make that particular idea about 500% smarter.

I was in passive modding Dubstas and there were proxy mines on the yellow pylons outside of the central LSC. I kept returning to mod my other cars when I got a text, "WHY ARENT YOU DYING?"

• Locked thread