Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i think gates forgot how to give a gently caress a while ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Marching Powder posted:

i think gates forgot how to give a gently caress a while ago

One too many jail bids....

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Exquire actually released ANOTHER mixtape today

http://watchloud.com/premiere-download-mr-muthafuckin-exquire-live-from-the-danger-room/

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
So does he eat his cousin boody

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
Reminds me of that Quik line, "forgot who you was and tried to smash your cousin"

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

temple posted:

Why is Kevin Gates talking about incest on his instagram? I've never listened to his music? Is he normally this reckless?
http://instagram.com/p/xkNiMeS5yd/
http://instagram.com/p/xkQbVAS54I/

Dude is mega weird.

yeah dude spent like 20 minutes of a breakfast club interview talking about how much he liked eating butthole and thinks all men should be open about what they do and do not like and shouldnt be ashamed.

then charlemagne admitted to liking getting his own butthole eaten and gates was like 'naw thats weird dude' but now hes poking his cousin so dunno if hes on any high ground anymore.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Anaranjado posted:

So does he eat his cousin boody

Bro you gonna make that one dude Real Mad

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

40 lbs to freedom posted:

yeah dude spent like 20 minutes of a breakfast club interview

and a notable portion of at least two songs on luca brasi 2 unless i was seriously mishearing poo poo

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

ghostface and doom just released a new song together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBg7kvxnJ10
#doomstarks2015

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Kevin Gates is such a loving weirdo. Makes good music but Jesus Christ dude just shut the gently caress up outside of your songs. Talking about witchcraft and thinking he's conducting science experiments And eating rear end and loving his cousins. I don't get tired

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Kevin Gates is such a loving weirdo. Makes good music but Jesus Christ dude just shut the gently caress up outside of your songs. Talking about witchcraft and thinking he's conducting science experiments And eating rear end and loving his cousins. I don't get tired

I don't know how you could listen to his music and be shocked at just about anything he says.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i'd been meaning to put some effort into d'angelo, since i'd only ever heard about voodoo and never actually listened to it. holy poo poo. listened to it twice, and it's loving incredible. followed that up with a single playthrough of black messiah and as far as i'm concerned it's as good. the style of music is so drastically different from what i've become accustomed to but so unbelievably refreshing to listen to a tape that was clearly meant to be listened to as part of a whole. if you are some weird as motherfucker like me and haven't given d'angelo a second thought, get on to it.

also, future's benz friendz feat. andre 3000 came on randomly and i absolutely cannot believe i had never heard it before. andre's verse is the most sublime thing i've heard in recent rap.

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

kanye west can't rap for poo poo i consider 3 of his albums masterpieces. shut up.

Kanye is actually interesting and makes good music. Nice job getting tight about French Montana though, sorry I offended your favorite struggle rapper.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

InnercityGriot posted:

Kanye is actually interesting and makes good music. Nice job getting tight about French Montana though, sorry I offended your favorite struggle rapper.

He stopped in the middle of song to yell at a guy in a wheelchair for not standing up during his concert. gently caress Kanye.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

UoI posted:

He stopped in the middle of song to yell at a guy in a wheelchair for not standing up during his concert. gently caress Kanye.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/09/no-kanye-west-didnt-demand-a-wheelchair-bound-man-stand-up-at-his-show-watch/

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

UoI posted:

In the world of absolutely reprehensible things that rappers have done this really does takes the cake. Seriously; gently caress You, Kanye.

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Yeesus was trying to heal a man, but the unbelievers hosed it up. Basically gently caress that crowd for denying Kanye's sainthood (and gently caress anyone who don't like him too).

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

alansmithee posted:

Yeesus was trying to heal a man, but the unbelievers hosed it up. Basically gently caress that crowd for denying Kanye's sainthood (and gently caress anyone who don't like him too).

I want to believe.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

MsRadicalReviews3 months ago (edited)

So Kanye feels THAT IMPORTANT that EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE needs to stand up for him. Then he calls out 2 people because they aren't? I hope those 2 sue him for millions of dollars, what a douche...He doesn't even apologize. Thousands of kanye fans "boo'd" 2 innocent people. And they just had to sit there and take it. THEY PAID TO GO TO THIS CONCERT AND THIS IS HOW THEY ARE TREATED?!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yes let's rehash conversations about stuff kanye has done in the past. remember when kanye came up on stage and made taylor swift really upset? that was crazy.

remember when kanye made that one album with the really good nicki verse?

A3th3r
Jul 27, 2013

success is a dream & achievements are the cream

THNDRTHF posted:

Project Pat feat Juicy J - "A1's"

http://youtu.be/W1IoUeSEwZ4

Gdmn it, I came to SA to post this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V_0OoatJBc

Fake (jk everyone, real) edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsJ0G7NNAb0
Ya boy Migos tries to act cool.

^^^^ yeah nobody really likes Kevin Gates. He is one unpopular lame liar.

A3th3r fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jan 11, 2015

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Kenshin posted:

drat that's good

Am I on ghost probation or something? Let me run a test:

DANNY BROWN SUCKS BALLS.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

half the people downloading French tapes do it for the production, the other half don't particularly care about his (or anyone else's) rapping prowess.

it turns out that listening to music isn't some weird variation of playing FIFA or NBA2K15 where you just want the guys with the highest numbers on your team. very strange.

this is a true post and it's also true that French Montana is great to listen to while playing 2k

GET MONEY
Sep 7, 2003

:krakken::krakken::krakken:
Yo! NMD Raps - a try from ya boy Migos

BWA Gates is the realest out, his interviews were (one of) the best non-rapping rap things of 2014.

Anyway, here's a good song that shuffled up recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC1ncYxtFwA

e:

Billboard posted:

Swift recently Instagrammed herself singing along to Lamar's "Backseat Freestyle," announcing, "I really wish that I was best friends with Kendrick Lamar, and I'm not, and it makes me sad daily." Check out the video to see Kendrick's thoughts on collaborating with Taylor: http://bcove.me/tzx02mv5

GET MONEY fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Jan 10, 2015

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
GOAT in two genres.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx96Twg-Aew

temple
Jul 29, 2006

dethkon posted:

Am I on ghost probation or something? Let me run a test:

DANNY BROWN SUCKS BALLS.
No

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

this is a true post and it's also true that French Montana is great to listen to while playing 2k

I think this should be a subcategory of rapping - 2k rappers.

French is their king...

A lot of people are going to hate this cause - Gambino - but honestly he's so good when making songs like this. I will also stand by the fact that STN MTN/Kauai was a great mixtape/EP.

Yuzenn fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jan 10, 2015

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
heyo azealia banks is beefing with somebody again. this time it's kdot. he had this to say to billboard in an interview re: Mike Brown:

kendrick posted:

"I wish somebody would look in our neighborhood knowing that it's already a situation, mentally, where it's hosed up. What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."

Here, I've consolidated her tweet responses so you don't have to deal with that lovely rear end backwards medium nor visit billboard's website:

azealia posted:

"When we don't respect ourselves how can we expect them to respect us" dumbest poo poo I've ever heard a black man say.

Lol do you know about the generational effects of poverty, racism and discrimination? There are things in society that benefit a select few of us. fine.... But don't put down the rest by saying they don't respect themselves.

HOW DARE YOU open ur face to a white publication and tell them that we don't respect ourselves....

Speak for your loving self I really pray for the minds of the urban youth, I really do because I was once on the side of feeling like I wasn't owed anything...

Once on the side of feeling like black people ain't poo poo because that's what America and my social studies textbooks taught me.

Becoming an adult and doing my own research has REALLY opened up my loving eyes, and I get upset to know that.....

There are still young black kids in our public schools being indoctrinated with the same poo poo they pumped into my head.

And gently caress all this poo poo about erasing racial barriers and getting along... Why does white America think blacks even wanna be here?!

I really just want my loving reparations, and want you guys to stop killing my sons and telling my daughters they're ugly.

she's right.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Obligatory, these are getting harder to find each year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dhKEmYAUxg

Azealia Banks is my boo but she's hypocritical. Everyone blew Kendrick Lamar's comments out of proportion. The twitter war of words is lame. How you gone say gently caress integration and half your songs about loving rich white men?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Yeah she kinda loses it on the last couple of tweets I think she was just frustrated and raging though.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
She blew a gasket but she is right :/

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

temple posted:

GOAT in two genres.

Pharrell still exists, bud.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
That being said I quite like that song and prefer it to the majority of the rap songs I've heard from him.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I hope Azalea Banks dies

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Who the gently caress is Azalea Banks, I only heard of her from crying about Iggy. Is she one of those Twitter Activists that don't do poo poo in real life but cry about it on twitter or something?

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

like watching the most beautiful ballerina on the best stage

RBX posted:

Who the gently caress is Azalea Banks, I only heard of her from crying about Iggy. Is she one of those Twitter Activists that don't do poo poo in real life but cry about it on twitter or something?

She ,made some songs. Some of them are quite good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

RBX posted:

That's literally all she is. She's a worse, twitter-only female version of Game 5 years ago. Her name only gets brought up next to Twitter Beef headlines.

Lol if anyone in here thinks she is a good person. At least Lupe just murked her.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

I AM BRAWW posted:

That's literally all she is. She's a worse, twitter-only female version of Game 5 years ago. Her name only gets brought up next to Twitter Beef headlines.

Lol if anyone in here thinks she is a good person. At least Lupe just murked her.

People like this make life great. :allears:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Did anything actually prompt that or did she just decide to beef with Lupe for no reason? Who even cares enough about Lupe these days to hate him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

When you can't sell records off your music you have to get your buzz somehow