Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ernie. posted:

Byers is though ! ##vote byers

I don't buy this at all. For starters, I don't see scum Byers going to the effort of trying to get merk lynched when he can just NK him but more importantly I thought his case on me was coming from genuine intentions and the tone in his back and forth with merk read to me as legit frustration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
bourbon is good too. knob creek and woodford reserve. yum.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Hay guys, just skimmed through all the posts.

I really haven't gotten the impression that merk is scum. I'd rather vote Chic, I think he looks much worse.

I got town vibes from Ernie and Asiina.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
There is probably at least another scum on merk too (if he's town), because I think scum would definitely want to get rid of him.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I dunno.

I pulled the "go ahead vote me I'm VT VOTE ME" in my very first game out of annoyance and having had a bad week, it looks really lovely coming from someone who's supposedly king poo poo. I still don't see merk as town at all.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
merk did the whole "vote me or Juanito, bye" thing in a game once, and we were both town. I really thought he was scum that time. I think Chic looks bad though, but merk's play doesn't make him scum.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Tremendous Taste posted:

Merk was acting pissy like when he gets caught as scum but he's cooled down. Would vote but that's more out of value of potentially removing a maybe scum merk

Why else would you vote someone. A 'maybe scum'. There's the whole flipping point

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Juanito posted:

I'd rather vote Chic, I think she looks much worse.

Man I know it's been a while but I'm still not a guy

Also why do you think I'm scum, real question, aside from merk's case I haven't seen anything coheseive about me being scum iirc

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dugong posted:

Why else would you vote someone. A 'maybe scum'. There's the whole flipping point

This is where the point is.

This is where your head is.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Whoops, I accidentally stopped reading this thread for a while.

I'll catch up tonight. It seems that merk had some sort of hissy fit and ragequit for a while though? He seems to do that a lot.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Rarity posted:

This is where the point is.

This is where your head is.

:pusheen:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

merk posted:

Didn't I already comment on PMom?

I'm not being defensive at all. I'm blatantly ignoring cases on me and instead asking people what they think of the person I'm voting.

Except for Chic. That case you treated differently. Again, you're attacking the case made for bad reasons, and trying to get the rest of us casing you to waste energy boxing shadows.

merk posted:

I'm disinterested in this game except in small spurts. If you're confusing that with a scum game, you're wrong. My scum game is calculated and aggressive - except when I'm too busy to do it.

This game is just boring. I'm town in it though.

A meta defense, so now I will refer to X-Men as a way to case you. In X-Men, were you too busy or too disinterested to enact your "calculated and aggressive" scum game? Because you were scum, and that's not how I would categorize you. In truth, I wouldn't make a definitive "merk always acts like this as scum" meta call, because I've seen you play several very different scum games. So saying you have a singular way of playing scum as a meta defense is bull.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Chic Trombone posted:

Also, I modded that game. Kind of hard for me not to have read a game when I modded it

Ha!

Your Personal Muse posted:

I feel like if Merk is scum and playing this way, it's to deliberately shift focus on him, and if that's the case he's a vanilla scum. Best case scenario for him we squabble and no lynch for a few days and lynch a non power scum, worst we lynch him today. I realize I'm making a few big assumptions with this point, but I feel like if he's scum he's doing this to shift focus away from FV

Maybe. I get where you're coming from, but my gut says merk should be the lynch today over f_v, even though like you I see both of them as scum.

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

I find it a little odd you never remarked on how this reflects on ernie when you've made it a cornerstone of your chic case, you never responded to somber asking about this, either.

KFC, for my money this is a big red flag. He's taken a spirit, aggressive defense solely against the case that is easy to defend against, and is trying to beat the other cases through derisive silence.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Ernie. posted:

Hello Merk is not scum!

Byers is though ! ##vote byers

It's like I never left! :allears:

Ernie. posted:

Like this is point number one this is so fake it's unreal. Full context : Byers then wastes two posts discussing omgusing with merk

merk used OMGUS talk to defend himself, making it relevant. The "is is a scum tell to ask about the map change" wasn't relevant to teh f_v case, not after her scummy reactions to having pressure applied. There's a difference.

Ernie. posted:

This is so intentionally obtuse when asked about dugong that it has to be from a scum perspective. Full context : it's in response to merk right after byers voted him making this post motivated by not giving merk a chance to look better

Would it have been better is I did it in LumpenList-like format?

Solidly Scummy: merk, f_v
Suspiciously Slimy: Dugong, Rarity

merk asked my opinion on Dugong, I gave it without getting sidetracked from casing my prime suspect, merk himself.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Ernie. posted:

This is not relevant to anything at all. But if you look at the logic it's circular and all wrong. If the case is bad and aggravating merk he'd be angry either way considering if he's town he also knows the case is wrong.......

This post is just motivated by rushing the vote.

I disagree. If merk's town, all of the cases against him are mistaken and he would have some reaction to all of them. The only one he really reacted to was Chic. That's not circular, it's pointing out a clear difference in his reaction to the cases on him and giving my supposition on why he's acting that way.

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

I'm torn about ernie's push on byers.

Ernie tends to think I'm scum more often than not; maybe it could be seen as a scum defense of a merk-bro. But by itself, it's not unusual for Ernie to read my posts and say my logic's scummy.

quote:

No one else thinks the initial fishing thoughts on FV nor the wildly overly defensive reaction thereafter is telling?

The wildly overly defensive reasction plus f_v's D1 is why she's my second scum suspect after merk. I've gone a little quiet on her since my push on merk began, but I've still got her as scummy.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

zzyzx posted:

I think merk's town and Chic is a good scum pick. I've thought that from Somber's initial read, really, which is one of the reasons I figured he'd (Somber) flip town as well.

Even Somber softened his Chic case after a single back-and-forth exchange from Chic, and he dropped back below f_v and KFC fairly quickly. Why Chic, what about her posting makes you think scum?

Dugong posted:

To byers: my YPM vote was too late. In other games I've flailed around and not given opinions on players. In other games I've stayed until the later days. probably because I haven't made an impact. then been voted out because I've been seen as a lurker. Im trying to be more aggressive. I don't really see what else there is to this.

I thought YPM was scum by the end of day 1. It annoys me that someone else said YPM wasn't worth looking at. I thought somber was an ok target but I was wrong

Ok, so why was YPM scum? You voted him with no previous discussion, and in the post you voted him you again said nothing. Except for the vote, you've never explained why he's scummy.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Seriously though could someone sum up the current case on me? Aside from merk's 'case' there's been several people calling me scum but I've yet to see why people think that and I'm honestly curious

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hey Juanito how do you feel about f_v and dugong?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
YPM,

To be clear, I'm voting FV because she tried to force me to produce content with absolutely no follow up. It's not like I gave a home run answer or anything, she went through the motions, which seems like scum faking content.

Actually, I didn't follow up with you and didn't talk about why because my honest answer was rude. I didn't follow up with you because I think you are a terrible player when you're town, one of the worst in the community. This opinion was reinforced in my last game with you where you almost single-handedly lost the game for town. Because of this I decided to not engage you on D1. Sorry, thats not a very nice opinion to have, but I felt like I would be wasting my time going around in circles if I engaged you further. I will do so now though.

So, lets look at your play. Right now you've only expressed an opinion on 4 people in the game. Firstly Chic Trombone. You voted on the back of Somber's case.

Somber, we are one in mind ##vote Chic Trombone

I stand by my new friend, Somber, until I stab him in the back or I am forced to switch teams by the mod.

and then made one more comment about CT.

I don't like whoever I voted for's reaction to the heat, seems shady, would nuke

Since the heat has been off CT you've never mentioned her again. Despite not liking her reaction, you didn't pursue that thought, comment on other cases or opinions of CT or attempt to convince people to vote with you. Even though there has been further discussion and voting for CT, you've never gone back and restated your opinion that she's scum, or commented that your opinion has changed.

Secondly Amoeba. You asked Amoeba to tell you who the scum were and he gave you 2 replies

Amoeba102 posted:

gently caress if I know.

Amoeba102 posted:

I'd still say gently caress if I know because I have only been skimming the thread.

Based on Ameoba literally stating that he's not fully engaged in the game, you call him town in this post

Disagree, it seems more like lazy town than anything else. I would expect defensiveness and more excuses from scum.

and again in this post

I pushed Amoeba and then made an alignment call.

You're making an alignment call on someone who says he hasn't bothered to start playing the game and wont do so for several more days. This is a strong opinion that is not backed up by Amoeba's play at that time in the game.

Third person you talk about is Merk.

Merk is scum but I want to murder FV more

I feel like if Merk is scum and playing this way, it's to deliberately shift focus on him, and if that's the case he's a vanilla scum. Best case scenario for him we squabble and no lynch for a few days and lynch a non power scum, worst we lynch him today. I realize I'm making a few big assumptions with this point, but I feel like if he's scum he's doing this to shift focus away from FV

Firstly you're super confident that Merk is scum, then you say "if Merk is scum". To begin with you dont explain why you think Merk is scum, not even to agree with anyone else's cases, but your snipe contributes to an overall anti-merk mood in the thread.

Your second post about Merk and I is terrible. You're analysing Merk's play based on the alignment of an unflipped player (ie me). You're making some extremely big assumptions, and you clearly have no other reason for thinking Merk is scum, other than you're reading the thread with a massive bias based on your incorrect assumption that I am scum.

And the only other person you've talked about it me, which I've mentioned above. Looking at your post history it's also apparent that you're not talking about a lot of things. You never once mentioned anything about Somber, despite he and I being a lot of the D1 discussion and him being the D1 lynch at the end of it. You've avoided making any comment about the discussion regarding the map change, despite that being a lot of the discussion so far this day. You've just sitting at the periphery of the thread, not get engaged in any of the big discussions, not putting out a lot of opinions. You dont go back and revise your opinions of players based on later content (is CT still scum? is Amoeba still town?). This puts you in a position to hand-wave away those opinions when they are wrong, because you can just call them early opinions. All of those things are scummy play.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Pinterest Mom posted:

yeah this rings true. x-men was my first time playing with merk, and i was a bit puzzled as to why this guy with a reputation as a great player was so disengaged and shitposting, and he's been a lot more helpful in games where he's town.

##vote merk

Pinterest Mom posted:

i think merk gets a lot of mileage out of just being merk, so that when he does outrageous OMGUSing like he's doing on CT rn, he doesn't get called out on it

Your first comment says "hey I dont really know how Merk plays" but your second comment says "hey this is how Merk plays".

X-men wasn't that long ago. How many games have you played with Merk since then?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I dont like this series of posts from Asiina. It reads like she is trying to build up a justification for Somber being scum (and therefore someone she can vote for) but without making an actual case.

Asiina posted:

I've been feeling off about Somber this game, but not specifically that him and fv are faking a slapfight. His aggressiveness doesn't seem to have that earnest quality it usually does, but this is totally gut feeling.

Would vote Somber.

Asiina posted:

Somber is always very aggressive and pushes people a lot, but it usually comes out as trying to figure out the game and get at the heart of things. This back and forth doesn't really feel like that.

Asiina posted:

This is absolutely not Somber's town game.

##vote Somber

It's all very meta-y. It doesn't really explain why he is scum in this game. It's all just *feelings*.

Asiina doesn't really have any other content to go on, but based on this I'm leaning scum on Asiina.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
I'm still very solidly in the merk is scum camp. From the lovely wasted vig to the "too cool to pay attention" poo poo all the way up to "guys I'm so town I'll vote myself (to 7/11)" It just feels very forced and scummy to me.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Chic Trombone posted:

Man I know it's been a while but I'm still not a guy
Sorry, I knew this, but forgot! I hate making this mistake.

quote:

Also why do you think I'm scum, real question, aside from merk's case I haven't seen anything coheseive about me being scum iirc
I don't know, it honestly felt like you were just taking some jabs at merk.

My opinion is probably clouded a bit into thinking that if merk is town, you're probably scum, but that's not necessarily the case. He's had the same reaction to me in a game where we were both town.

merk's vig doesn't really seem scummy to me.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Your first comment says "hey I dont really know how Merk plays" but your second comment says "hey this is how Merk plays".

X-men wasn't that long ago. How many games have you played with Merk since then?

what is this

"I didn't know how merk played six months ago" vs "merk gets more of a benefit of the doubt than he deserves because people write off scummy behaviour from him because he's seen as too good for slipping"

One's a comment on merk, one's a comment on how people play with merk

(And the second thing is something I learned in x-men)

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Chic Trombone posted:

Hey Juanito how do you feel about f_v and dugong?
FV's posts weren't great, but he did seem to put some effort into his last posts. I think his case on Asiina is weak. He pretty much finds her posts mentioning Somber, and says she's setting things up to target him. Weak.

Dugong sure hasn't posted much. I don't know if it's typical or not. Someone who has played with him recently would have a better idea.

I think Byers is solid town, although I still don't agree about merk.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Juanito posted:

FV's posts weren't great, but he did seem to put some effort into his last posts. I think his case on Asiina is weak. He pretty much finds her posts mentioning Somber, and says she's setting things up to target him. Weak.

I'm a girl too, thanks.

You should re-read Asiina. There is very little content outside of those Somber posts, which is why that sequence I posted stood out to me.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Referencing x men a lot is making me roll my eyes but it's just a tortured meta argument and that's why I feel the heat on merk is justified

Dugong jumping at me is weird doe

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

fiery_valkyrie posted:

YPM,

Actually, I didn't follow up with you and didn't talk about why because my honest answer was rude. I didn't follow up with you because I think you are a terrible player when you're town, one of the worst in the community. This opinion was reinforced in my last game with you where you almost single-handedly lost the game for town. Because of this I decided to not engage you on D1. Sorry, thats not a very nice opinion to have, but I felt like I would be wasting my time going around in circles if I engaged you further. I will do so now though.

So, lets look at your play. Right now you've only expressed an opinion on 4 people in the game. Firstly Chic Trombone. You voted on the back of Somber's case.

and then made one more comment about CT.

Since the heat has been off CT you've never mentioned her again. Despite not liking her reaction, you didn't pursue that thought, comment on other cases or opinions of CT or attempt to convince people to vote with you. Even though there has been further discussion and voting for CT, you've never gone back and restated your opinion that she's scum, or commented that your opinion has changed.

Secondly Amoeba. You asked Amoeba to tell you who the scum were and he gave you 2 replies

Based on Ameoba literally stating that he's not fully engaged in the game, you call him town in this post

and again in this post

You're making an alignment call on someone who says he hasn't bothered to start playing the game and wont do so for several more days. This is a strong opinion that is not backed up by Amoeba's play at that time in the game.

Third person you talk about is Merk.

Firstly you're super confident that Merk is scum, then you say "if Merk is scum". To begin with you dont explain why you think Merk is scum, not even to agree with anyone else's cases, but your snipe contributes to an overall anti-merk mood in the thread.

Your second post about Merk and I is terrible. You're analysing Merk's play based on the alignment of an unflipped player (ie me). You're making some extremely big assumptions, and you clearly have no other reason for thinking Merk is scum, other than you're reading the thread with a massive bias based on your incorrect assumption that I am scum.

And the only other person you've talked about it me, which I've mentioned above. Looking at your post history it's also apparent that you're not talking about a lot of things. You never once mentioned anything about Somber, despite he and I being a lot of the D1 discussion and him being the D1 lynch at the end of it. You've avoided making any comment about the discussion regarding the map change, despite that being a lot of the discussion so far this day. You've just sitting at the periphery of the thread, not get engaged in any of the big discussions, not putting out a lot of opinions. You dont go back and revise your opinions of players based on later content (is CT still scum? is Amoeba still town?). This puts you in a position to hand-wave away those opinions when they are wrong, because you can just call them early opinions. All of those things are scummy play.

1) You thinking I'm a bad player has literally nothing to do with you pushing me for a response and then going nowhere with it. I am a bad player. I fully admit that. But you trying to use my own gimmick against me and then, here is the kicker, literally doing nothing with it makes you scum. It means that you were just posturing.

And by the way I hardly single handedly lost that game. In order to lose a game for town, you have to be able to lead it. I have only led the town in one game and that was when I was scum. I've never tried again and I don't care about doing it. We lost because Ernie couldn't read me and I didn't have time to come in and respond, but I certainly didn't lead the town to a loss.

2) Yes I stopped pursuing CT. It happens. I saw a much better path to follow and so I took it. Sometimes, I say things to get a reaction. I know, spooky. But its true. Even if I can't properly dissect a response, other, better players can, and so I use the only thing I'm anywhere decent at, getting under people's skin and garnering a response. CT wasn't going anywhere, I voted to put pressure on her but nothing really more.

3) Have you never heard someone say "so and so is scum"? DId you think I had a cop claim on him? What the hell? And I said that it was based on the assumption that you are scum...

Which get this...
Is why
I'm voting you
and not him

So crazy.

Amoeba is still lazy town to me. CT is still some girl in this game to me. The map change is completely inconsequential to me. The only thing I'm certain of is you are scum. I haven't seen anything else that I want to comment on because empty comments mean nothing.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

1) You thinking I'm a bad player has literally nothing to do with you pushing me for a response and then going nowhere with it. I am a bad player. I fully admit that. But you trying to use my own gimmick against me and then, here is the kicker, literally doing nothing with it makes you scum. It means that you were just posturing.

And by the way I hardly single handedly lost that game. In order to lose a game for town, you have to be able to lead it. I have only led the town in one game and that was when I was scum. I've never tried again and I don't care about doing it. We lost because Ernie couldn't read me and I didn't have time to come in and respond, but I certainly didn't lead the town to a loss.

2) Yes I stopped pursuing CT. It happens. I saw a much better path to follow and so I took it. Sometimes, I say things to get a reaction. I know, spooky. But its true. Even if I can't properly dissect a response, other, better players can, and so I use the only thing I'm anywhere decent at, getting under people's skin and garnering a response. CT wasn't going anywhere, I voted to put pressure on her but nothing really more.

3) Have you never heard someone say "so and so is scum"? DId you think I had a cop claim on him? What the hell? And I said that it was based on the assumption that you are scum...

Which get this...
Is why
I'm voting you
and not him

So crazy.

Amoeba is still lazy town to me. CT is still some girl in this game to me. The map change is completely inconsequential to me. The only thing I'm certain of is you are scum. I haven't seen anything else that I want to comment on because empty comments mean nothing.

1) I dont think discussion about previous games is productive so I wont be commenting any further on your play in that game. I think it unproductive when people were doing it about Merk from a game two years ago and its unproductive when we do it here. I didn't pursue you any further on D1 because I couldn't be bothered to get involved in a discussion with you (just like the one I'm having now). You can think it's scummy all you like, but I just couldn't be hosed and that's why I didn't. I understand I'm not going to convince you on this point, but when I finally flip everyone can come back and see my reasoning here.

2). How is this different to me not pursuing you? I feel your point here is really hypocritical.

3) Yes I have seen people say "so and so is scum". I think it's scummy play to say that without justification and I point it out in other games too. No I didn't think you were a cop, that is just stupid.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

Referencing x men a lot is making me roll my eyes but it's just a tortured meta argument and that's why I feel the heat on merk is justified

Dugong jumping at me is weird doe

I dont understand your point regarding Merk. Are you saying meta cases are good?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Byers2142 posted:

f_v had enough posts. Over and over, she accused people of being scum

Your original case against me included the point that I hadn't called anyone scum. Now I'm calling people scum over and over? You're just making things up about me. A review of my post history shows pretty clearly that I haven't called people scum "over and over".

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

fiery_valkyrie posted:

2). How is this different to me not pursuing you? I feel your point here is really hypocritical.

I put pressure on CT. People were already casing her and I added onto the pile. Other people were pushing her, it wasn't my battle, and it would've just been a "me too" fest. You on the other hand started the process of doing something to determine my alignment and then dropped it immediately. No one else at that point was doing anything with me. It was either done out of spite because you hate me as a person from my playstyle in an Internet party game, or you were attempting to try to look like you were generating content without actually trying to generate content.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Juanito posted:

merk did the whole "vote me or Juanito, bye" thing in a game once, and we were both town. I really thought he was scum that time. I think Chic looks bad though, but merk's play doesn't make him scum.

If we're going all the way in on the meta bullshit this game, I think I've done this as scum before too. The first time I ever did it was a t/t situation on Voodoofly.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Votecount for Day 2

merk (7): Byers2142, Chic Trombone, Pinterest Mom, Winged Orpheus, Rarity, Allen Wren, merk
fiery_valkyrie (2): Byers2142, KhyrosFinalCut, Your Personal Muse, Byers2142
Byers2142 (1): Ernie.
Chic Trombone (1): merk, merk, zzyzx
Ernie. (0): Byers2142, Byers2142
Your Personal Muse (0): Ernie., Ernie.
Dugong (0): merk, merk
Pinterest Mom (0): Rarity, Rarity

Not Voting (8): Amoeba102, Asiina, Dugong, fiery_valkyrie, Juanito, Little Mac, Tremendous Taste, uranus

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 11th, 2015 at 7 p.m. EST -- that's in about 7 hours, 36 minutes.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Deadline in seven hours and nothing is moving except my lynch. I forgot I was voting myself: ##vote chic trombone

Can someone summarize a case on f_v? If that lynch is viable, I should probably pay attention to it.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

merk posted:

Deadline in seven hours and nothing is moving except my lynch. I forgot I was voting myself: ##vote chic trombone

Can someone summarize a case on f_v? If that lynch is viable, I should probably pay attention to it.

I'm voting her because I think she was manufacturing content on me. FV asked me who I thought the scum were. I gave a flippant response. She did NOTHING with it afterward. That tells me that she was merely asking that question to appear town.

However, Byers had a much better explanation so I would look at that instead of my rambling mess.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I dont understand your point regarding Merk. Are you saying meta cases are good?

Not "good" but not "bad" either

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Taste, can you expand on why you find Dugong 'weird'?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm voting her because I think she was manufacturing content on me. FV asked me who I thought the scum were. I gave a flippant response. She did NOTHING with it afterward. That tells me that she was merely asking that question to appear town.

However, Byers had a much better explanation so I would look at that instead of my rambling mess.

This sounds right, because I feel she's done the same to me.

This post, where she tries to paint my opinions of merk's play as suspicious (implying that I couldn't possibly hold them honestly, because of reasons)

fiery_valkyrie posted:

, and this post, where she just asserts that my opinions came out of nowhere by saying "he didn't read the post in questions" twice on two different posters.

Tremendous Taste posted:

Not "good" but not "bad" either

i'm pretty sure you can do better than this nonpinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
The best case on f_v is that she tried everything possible to avoid saying something important about somber when he was a front-running candidate. With somb flipping town, that looks pretty scummy to me: avoiding discussion of a potential town lynch to avoid culpability.

Everything else she's done isn't interesting.

• Locked thread