Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

DoctorWhat posted:

It's fine. It's not super-high-end and the viewing angles aren't spectacular but I've not had any real problems with it so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BqVuCKew1E

Well apparently this is a thing, the IPS screen he uses seems to run about $100, so now I'm really tempted to just take the plunge and get that screen up front to go with the harddrive mod...

Is that a really stupid idea to anyone else?

Also, what are people's impressions of Clevo laptops? I'm hearing they're pretty great, for the price?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Suggestion for people considering Y50s - if you're buying direct from Lenovo, you can probably add on an ebates cash back. There was a 15% special over Thanksgiving, I'm recommending it now because it finally paid out, didn't want to say while it was still in flux. Right now it's 8%, which is still a good $100 off a middle-of-the-range Y50, and applies on top of whatever other discounts.
(Is it acceptable to give my referral link while recommending this? Doink. Happy for it to become a chain if anyone picks it up.)

I don't know whether I had to nag ebates to get them to chase up Lenovo to issue the rebate, but probably. So it's a little bit of extra effort too. Probably still easier and quicker than a typical mail-in rebate.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

roomforthetuna posted:

Suggestion for people considering Y50s - if you're buying direct from Lenovo, you can probably add on an ebates cash back. There was a 15% special over Thanksgiving, I'm recommending it now because it finally paid out, didn't want to say while it was still in flux. Right now it's 8%, which is still a good $100 off a middle-of-the-range Y50, and applies on top of whatever other discounts.
(Is it acceptable to give my referral link while recommending this? Doink. Happy for it to become a chain if anyone picks it up.)

I don't know whether I had to nag ebates to get them to chase up Lenovo to issue the rebate, but probably. So it's a little bit of extra effort too. Probably still easier and quicker than a typical mail-in rebate.

You can't stack discounts, and the Winter Sale is WAY more of a discount, so you shouldn't bother with all of this.

Basch lives!
May 31, 2011
Grimy Drawer
Dinosaur Gum

Fuzz posted:

Well apparently this is a thing, the IPS screen he uses seems to run about $100, so now I'm really tempted to just take the plunge and get that screen up front to go with the harddrive mod...

Is that a really stupid idea to anyone else?

Don't know what hard drive mod there is for the Y50, but replacing the screen is a great idea. Do they even offer IPS displays on that model? If they did I wouldn't be surprised if the cost is as bloated as factory installed SSDs and RAM, though back in the X220 days an IPS screen upgrade cost only $50 extra.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?
Ugh, I've been looking at the UK dell site. They don't have any mention of the new XPS 13 yet, but even worse, they've apparently stopped giving you any customisation options for laptops.

Looking at the old XPS, you can't configure more ram, or more crucially for me, specify a US layout keyboard. That seems to apply to all their laptops.

Showstopper from my point of view. That leaves only apple and Lenovo who will let me buy a US layout laptop here.

shin01176
Dec 23, 2013

All Hail Bob Saget.
Does anyone know if ASUS's ROG line is upgradable and if it is, is it a pain in the rear end to do yourself? Trying to decide on a new deployment gaming laptop as my current one is on its last legs trying to run recent line up of released games. Almost Sadly I am considering MSI's new beast GT80 thats soon to come out for its specs and ease of upgradability.

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006

dissss posted:

Y = lowest voltage soldered
U = Ultra low voltage soldered
M - Standard voltage dual core socketed
HQ = Quad core soldered
MQ = Quad core socketed

What's the difference between soldered and socketed when it comes to mounting chips? I imagine that a soldered chip could eventually melt the solder and break the connection (à la XBox 360 red ring of death). A socketed chip couldn't, but maybe there are other drawbacks I'm not thinking of.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

rohs soldering temperature

google posted:

Higher melting temperature: traditional tin/lead solder melts at 180° C (356° F) while lead-free solder melts at 227°C (441°F). This means that the electronic components must be able to support this new soldering temperature in order to allow lead-free solder to be used.

The thermal shutoff for an Intel CPU is something like 92c so it's likely your laptop would catch on fire or start smoking before the solder broke. Whatever lovely manufacturing proces the xboxes used must be fairly unique because I don't think I've ever heard of another product having issues with solder joints failing just sitting there and heat cycling.

Edit: also Intel CPUs automatically throttle themselves once they hit a certain threshold. Particularly the GPU.

Double edit: surface mounted CPUs are also lighter and much less tall due to the lack of mechanical socketing system. Add to the fact that most users will never disassemble their laptop. That extra height can be used to add or improve the cooling solution used in the laptop.

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jan 10, 2015

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Alright, computer is ordered! It'll be here in... 4-5 weeks :negative:

Just in case this got lost on the last page:

Mak0rz posted:

More annoying questions: Do I have to worry about SSD form factor? Notebook drives come in 5" and 7" forms, right? Which would be compatible with the T540p? I'm getting an 840 Evo. Secondly, what would be a good Canadian distributor for some Sick Deals on the SSD? So far the cheapest I've found were on Newegg.ca.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Laptop harddrives most commonly are 2.5" wide and come in 7mm or 9.5mm thickness. The T540p can acommodate either, ideally using a plastic spacer for the thinner drives. The Samsung 840 Evo is 7mm thick. If you order the complete pc upgrade 840 Evo kit, it will -among other things- include a spacer. The bare drive version won't. Don't know for the other kits. Any piece of plastic 2.5mm thick will do though; you could fabricate something yourself. Well, as long as it doesn't burn or melt at computer operating temperatures, obviously. You could also not use a spacer at all; turn the screws tight, stop worrying and it won't budge anyway.

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Fuzz posted:

You can't stack discounts, and the Winter Sale is WAY more of a discount, so you shouldn't bother with all of this.
I stacked the "discount" (which is to say the price they have been listing for months) with the cash back. :colbert:
Specifically, I got the Y50 UHD with SSD for $1399 (which is the same price it is now "you save $400" and has been that way since before Thanksgiving), got $209.85 cash back from ebates, and Discover had 5% cash back for online shopping at the time so that was another $70+ in cash back too (the plus because the Discover cash back also applies to the sales tax).

(Though now Lenovo's ebates cash back is only 6%, down from the 8% when I said yesterday.)

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

roomforthetuna posted:

I stacked the "discount" (which is to say the price they have been listing for months) with the cash back. :colbert:
Specifically, I got the Y50 UHD with SSD for $1399 (which is the same price it is now "you save $400" and has been that way since before Thanksgiving), got $209.85 cash back from ebates, and Discover had 5% cash back for online shopping at the time so that was another $70+ in cash back too (the plus because the Discover cash back also applies to the sales tax).

(Though now Lenovo's ebates cash back is only 6%, down from the 8% when I said yesterday.)

I always feel like a right mug when I read stuff like this. I'm the worst/best consumer.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

roomforthetuna posted:

I dunno, I applied the coupon code from that site you linked and it erased the Winter Sale discount code. Unless I don't understand how this (really shittily designed) rebate site works.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Is there any real difference between the 8 gb Y50 and the 16 gb Y50? I like the $979 price tag. Also, it can play today's games at a decent setting, right? My 2008 Macbook is barely working nowadays.

Or should I look at the 512 gb SSD model for $1,299. It's a little above my budget.

I'm trying to get something that will last a few years.

DEAR RICHARD fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Jan 11, 2015

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

Fuzz posted:

I dunno, I applied the coupon code from that site you linked and it erased the Winter Sale discount code. Unless I don't understand how this (really shittily designed) rebate site works.
Oh, yeah, you don't do a coupon code. (Or you can, but it's a different thing.) It's not very obvious.
The main thrust of ebates, when it's just a flat "here is some percent cash back on your purchase", which I wish they'd stick to because their coupons are rubbish, is that you search for the site you're about to shop at, click through to the site from the "shop now" link (no coupon code), make your purchase as normal (don't come in again from a different external link), then they get a referral reward, then they pass most of that reward on to you. (Edit to reiterate: which takes a couple of months and you may or may not have to do the "where's my cash back?" form when it's been a month.)

roomforthetuna fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jan 11, 2015

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Is there any real difference between the 8 gb Y50 and the 16 gb Y50? I like the $979 price tag. Also, it can play today's games at a decent setting, right? My 2008 Macbook is barely working nowadays.

Or should I look at the 512 gb SSD model for $1,299. It's a little above my budget.

I'm trying to get something that will last a few years.

You don't need 16 gigs and the 860m isn't powerful enough to take advantage of 4 gigs of VRAM. Instead spend the $300 you'd be saving on getting a 500 or 1tb 840/50 EVO SSD and putting it in yourself. OEMs overcharge significantly on SSDs.

For reference I'm playing Tomb Raider 2013 on medium-highish settings and I'll have 40-60FPS. Never below 30 though.

It won't play stuff like Unity because it's an unoptimized mess and I wouldn't expect to play upcoming AAA games on anything above low-medium settings, but that's the problem with laptops in general. Unless you're willing to build a desktop or drop a few grand, you'll probably have to live with being a few years behind the market. That's not the worst thing in the world, but is understandably annoying.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

I have 8GB in my 2012 era laptop and I ran into issues with only 4 GB, 8 GB seems to be the sweet spot. I have 12 GB in my desktop and rarely max it out, if ever.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Can you buy Lenovo laptops with an international warranty in Hong Kong? Lenovo's HK website is useless, and their page on international warranties almost equally so - it can tell you if your device has an international warranty after you've bought it... great.

I probably won't bother anyways because the few reviews I've read online on people trying to get international service from Lenovo have been less than glowing.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Hadlock posted:

rohs soldering temperature

The thermal shutoff for an Intel CPU is something like 92c so it's likely your laptop would catch on fire or start smoking before the solder broke. Whatever lovely manufacturing proces the xboxes used must be fairly unique because I don't think I've ever heard of another product having issues with solder joints failing just sitting there and heat cycling.

Edit: also Intel CPUs automatically throttle themselves once they hit a certain threshold. Particularly the GPU.

Double edit: surface mounted CPUs are also lighter and much less tall due to the lack of mechanical socketing system. Add to the fact that most users will never disassemble their laptop. That extra height can be used to add or improve the cooling solution used in the laptop.

Happens a lot. Isn't that why the graphics cards in both of the first two generations of MacBook pros fail?

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Besides the Dell XPS13, has a tone seen anything from CES that looks really awesome as far as laptops go?

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
If I were to buy a Y50 and an SSD, what all do I need to be able to copy over the OS and stuff to the new drive? I'm a laptop noob and have never done this before.

broom
Aug 29, 2005
Reading the last few pages I'm getting the impression that people are pretty positive about the Zenbook.

Is this a decent deal at $850 for the lowest end model, I dont mind the small SSD, and am psyched about how light it is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KTHGRIS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Or should I wait a week and try and get a refurb on woot for a slightly better one?

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
I feel like what I really want to do is remote access my real PC from a laptop that I can move around my home and sit on my lap when I'm on a couch or in bed. Like 10 years ago a good friend of mine was all always using his PC from his macbook, so surely I can do the same thing now over improved Wifi, right?

How well a laptop performs on its own in the rare case I take it out with me is not important, and I'll always use a wireless trackball with it.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Bunleigh posted:

If I were to buy a Y50 and an SSD, what all do I need to be able to copy over the OS and stuff to the new drive? I'm a laptop noob and have never done this before.

a 20 dollar external hard drive caddy.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Copper Vein posted:

I feel like what I really want to do is remote access my real PC from a laptop that I can move around my home and sit on my lap when I'm on a couch or in bed. Like 10 years ago a good friend of mine was all always using his PC from his macbook, so surely I can do the same thing now over improved Wifi, right?

How well a laptop performs on its own in the rare case I take it out with me is not important, and I'll always use a wireless trackball with it.

What apps do you want to use remotely on the main PC and why? If you're going window -> windows, Remote desktop is really good now for general use, but I wouldn't want to spend significant time using it for anything intensive.

e.g. Just a web browser is not ideal, as it will appear laggy at times, and there are problems with the video compression on YouTube et al.

For gaming, there are specific solutions to stream games nicely over the network, depending on the GPU in your main PC, and on the game in question.

B-Mac
Apr 21, 2003
I'll never catch "the gay"!

broom posted:

Reading the last few pages I'm getting the impression that people are pretty positive about the Zenbook.

Is this a decent deal at $850 for the lowest end model, I dont mind the small SSD, and am psyched about how light it is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KTHGRIS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Or should I wait a week and try and get a refurb on woot for a slightly better one?

Bought that exact one for 850 and love it.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I'm after a half decent laptop solely for word processing and multimedia and maybe the most 2D indie of games, is something like this what I'm looking for:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00K7Y11A2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1421064819&sr=8-1&pi=SL75

Posting this from my phone after going through every PC shop nearby and it's frustrating how little info they have on the poo poo they're trying to sell.

My budget is £300-350, 400 at the very most for something truly outstanding for that price.

Pierson fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Jan 12, 2015

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

So, I've been out of the computer purchasing thing for a while and since my desktop (that built five years ago) decided to die I'm in the market for something new preferably a laptop.

1. Price - I'm looking to spend no more than $1200 without tax.

2. Gaming - I'm not a heavy gamer, but I play LoL, Civilization 5, Starcraft 2, some indie Steam games and Telltale. I need them to be played at max setting. if something cool comes out I would like the opportunity to play it but realistically, I haven't played a "blockbuster" game in years.

3. Screen - I don't think I have a need for anything over 1080p. I would like the screen to be between 15-17 inches (I currently use 23), since I'm gonna be staring at it all day, a quality one would be nice.

4. Cooling - I'm very concerned about my laptop running hot. My previous laptops have had heating issues and I don't want it to become a large issue.

5. Sound - This is pretty subjective and I do have some really nice headphones, but I'm hoping for something with decent speakers or can at the very least, drive my headphones.

6. Speed / memory - I've been using normal HDDs for a long time and would love to get into the SSD game.

Other things to note. I'll probably be using the laptop and an elevated surface, and attaching a gaming keyboard and mouse to it. I also have a few external bays, so storage isn't going to be an issue. I mostly game and browse the web.

I've noticed that the Y50 is pretty popular, are there other alternatives you guys would recommend?

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
So I think I migh've gotten water damage on the wireless card on my laptop. I spilled water on the trackpad and, after immediatley mopping it up, I noticed that it would not connect to the internet, wireless or ethernet, even though it would show that it is connected. I've let it sit for two days now with silica packets to draw out the moisture over the trackpad and I've even stuck it in a plastic bag to accelerate the drying process, but every time I turn it on in the morning to check, I can't get to the interent. What's going on, and am I going to have to crack it open to check further?

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that Skylake is coming out in the second half of 2015 and will absolutely crush everything before it. If you aren't shooting for a $500 netbook, I highly suggest waiting for the immensely awesome features of Intel's 6th generation.

14nm process: lower power needs for same performance compared to Haswell.
Equivalent GPU enhancements compared to Broadwell.
Wireless display and charging functionality.
Two years worth of incremental process enhancements over Haswell.

Q4 2015 will have some fuckin sick laptops on the market. If you can manage to contain your electronics lust, start saving some money today for the big purchase on Black Friday this year rather than going for a cheaper Haswell item.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
My dad just retired and needs to get a new laptop, since the one he's used for the last decade was provided by his employer. Unfortunately, he absolutely refuses to look at anything more than $600. My inclination is to recommend this ThinkPad E540 because it does meet his key criteria:

- Windows OS
- 15.6" screen
- New

He also has a ThinkPad docking station already, so that's a secondary bonus I guess. The most strenuous thing he'll do to it is stream video online, so I guess he doesn't need anything crazy. Anyone have any other recommendations around this price point? If not, I'll send him this (half-hearted) recommendation.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

The E540 doesn't have the connector on the bottom for a ThinkPad docking station, it uses a OneLink dock. If he wants to reuse his docking station he'll need something in the T, X, or W series. At a $600 budget, he might get lucky at outlet.lenovo.com

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

DNK posted:

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that Skylake is coming out in the second half of 2015 and will absolutely crush everything before it. If you aren't shooting for a $500 netbook, I highly suggest waiting for the immensely awesome features of Intel's 6th generation.

14nm process: lower power needs for same performance compared to Haswell.
Equivalent GPU enhancements compared to Broadwell.
Wireless display and charging functionality.
Two years worth of incremental process enhancements over Haswell.

Q4 2015 will have some fuckin sick laptops on the market. If you can manage to contain your electronics lust, start saving some money today for the big purchase on Black Friday this year rather than going for a cheaper Haswell item.

Are you kidding? I wouldn't mind wait a couple of month for a new generation of X to hit, but a year? You'd never buy anything if you thought like that. Im waiting for the new t550s next month and its killing me.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Wilford Cutlery posted:

The E540 doesn't have the connector on the bottom for a ThinkPad docking station, it uses a OneLink dock. If he wants to reuse his docking station he'll need something in the T, X, or W series. At a $600 budget, he might get lucky at outlet.lenovo.com

Given how impatient he is, I doubt it. Thank you for that info on the docking station, though, greatly appreciated.

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

bpower posted:

Are you kidding? I wouldn't mind wait a couple of month for a new generation of X to hit, but a year? You'd never buy anything if you thought like that. Im waiting for the new t550s next month and its killing me.

It's stupid to spend top dollar on Broadwell U chips when Skylake will be the same price and way better 3 months later, and Haswell is ~3 years behind Skylake.

I buy one laptop/desktop every five years and it is most certainly worth waiting. If you're into yearly upgrades, then go ahead.

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

DNK posted:

It's stupid to spend top dollar on Broadwell U chips when Skylake will be the same price and way better 3 months later, and Haswell is ~3 years behind Skylake.

I buy one laptop/desktop every five years and it is most certainly worth waiting. If you're into yearly upgrades, then go ahead.

Yeah, that makes more sense. You're talking about timing a replacement. I'm on the lookout for my first serious laptop to hopefully replace my desk PC for dev work. Are you sure the new ones will be out in 3 months? I might be able to wait that long if theres a huge payoff in performance/heat/battery.

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

bpower posted:

Yeah, that makes more sense. You're talking about timing a replacement. I'm on the lookout for my first serious laptop to hopefully replace my desk PC for dev work. Are you sure the new ones will be out in 3 months? I might be able to wait that long if theres a huge payoff in performance/heat/battery.

I'm betting on the first Skylake product coming out in July/August. If you have a need now (especially for productivity -- my purchase will be for leisure / fun), don't wait around.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Also hexadeca-core quantum CPUs will be out next year so you'd be an idiot to buy an electromagnetic CPU today.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

eXXon posted:

Also hexadeca-core quantum CPUs will be out next year so you'd be an idiot to buy an electromagnetic CPU today.

Pssh, why not just wait for cybernetic neural interfaces? I mean, they're only a couple decades away, why settle for some meatspace garbage when you will be able to surf the net with your mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

DoctorWhat posted:

PROBLEM:

My Y50 has a bad habit of "resetting" the Windows setting that determines the keypress-repeat rate on held-down keys, which includes the arrow-keys for scrolling, usually after being woken from sleep.

Anyone know what the Deal is with that?

I could still REALLY use some help.

OKAY I FOUND A FIX.

This requires comfort with using the Task Scheduler. We will be creating a .vbs file, a .bat file, and a Windows Task.

First, create a .bat file (here called "keyboardfix.bat") containing the following code:

code:
echo off
echo Fixing keyboard repeat rate
mode con: rate=31 delay=1
timeout 2
In the above code, "rate" equals the repeat rate, and "delay" sets the initial delay before the repeating starts; see the below image for a guide to setting your own variables.

I suggest placing keyboardfix.bat near to the root of your OS drive/volume. I've placed it at "C:\Fixes\keyboardfix.bat".

Next, we create a .vbs file that calls keyboardfix.bat. This allows us to prevent the CMD window from opening up whenever keyboardfix.bat is called. We'll call this .vbs file "callkeyboardfix.vbs", and it's as simple to create as a .bat; just create a new .txt file, edit the contents in Notepad, and rename it afterwards.

callkeyboardfix.vbs should contain the following code:

code:
Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell" )
WshShell.Run chr(34) & "C:\Fixes\keyboardfix.bat" & Chr(34), 0
Set WshShell = Nothing
Of course, you can change the filepath that the .vbs calls depending on where you choose to place the .bat. I'd also recommend placing the .vbs in the same "Fixes" folder, for easy reference.

Next, we open up the Task Scheduler:

• Control Panel > Adminstrative Tools > Task Scheduler
  • Create Task. Name: "Keyboard Repeat Fix" Description: "Fixes Y50 keyboard repeat issue when woken from sleep."
  • Triggers Tab > New > Begin the task: Set "On workstation unlock" to "Any user".
  • Triggers Tab > New > Begin the task: Set "At log on" to "Any user".
  • Actions Tab > Start a program > Browse > select the callkeyboardfix.vbs file (make sure you saved it all properly).
  • Conditions Tab > Uncheck "Start the Task only if computer is on AC Power".
  • Conditions Tab > Uncheck "Start only if the following network connection is available:".
  • General Tab > Select "Run whether user is logged in or not".
  • General Tab > Select "Run with highest privileges".
  • General Tab > Configure for: "Windows 8.1" (if applicable).
  • General Tab > Select Ok, and enter your administrative password, to create the task.

And voila! You'll never have to manually fix the keyboard repeat-rate on your Y50 again!

The Iron Rose, you may benefit greatly from this!

DoctorWhat fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Jan 12, 2015