Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Is derp even in this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Is derp uranus?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Yes, yes he is.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote Chic

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

True and Real posted:

Byers2142, Self-aligned Diehard 1.6 Player, has been run train on and lost all will to keep playing video games!

I feel like this is a Serial Killer flip?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hello friends!

I have made it to Day 3 so it's time to vig someone.

I'm probably going to vig merk, but there are many possible candidates after the end of day bullshit last night. I didn't want to waste my loving vig on merk who should have died in a lynch, but here we are.

Merk, would you like to claim?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I really don't want to claim, no.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

yeah just vig merk it's obviously going to be too hard to puppy cuddle him

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

re: Juan, I guess Hiip didn't have a "post like an rear end in a top hat" pr?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If you're literally putting a gun to my head, I guess I can claim... it kind of defeats what I was doing but whatever. I was kind of hoping to draw a night kill with soft BP claims the last two days.

In any event, I am a flash banger (Roleblocker):
n1 -> Chic Trombone
n2 -> Pinterest Mom

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
err, I was kind of hoping to avoid a nightkill with the soft BP claims.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
My ideal scenario would be that we would lynch Chic Trombone who flips scum and then the scum team is too scared to kill me because of the soft BP claims. That was the goal.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

merk posted:

If you're literally putting a gun to my head, I guess I can claim... it kind of defeats what I was doing but whatever. I was kind of hoping to draw a night kill with soft BP claims the last two days.

In any event, I am a flash banger (Roleblocker):
n1 -> Chic Trombone
n2 -> Pinterest Mom

This is dumb. If you were actually town you'd know that you'd never draw a nk so long as you're a highly probable lynch candidate.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

merk posted:

err, I was kind of hoping to avoid a nightkill with the soft BP claims.

Nah.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

See the problem with that is that, while you will flip scum, I won't.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Little Mac posted:

This is dumb. If you were actually town you'd know that you'd never draw a nk so long as you're a highly probable lynch candidate.

merk posted:

My ideal scenario would be that we would lynch Chic Trombone who flips scum and then the scum team is too scared to kill me because of the soft BP claims. That was the goal.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Thank you for claiming but I'm definitely going to shoot you anyway.

##shoot merk

If you are BP or something that gets me killed I will be very IRL mad.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Chic Trombone posted:

See the problem with that is that, while you will flip scum, I won't.

Asiina, I will make an agreement with you. If you shoot me right now (when you should be shooting Chic Trombone), I will gladly take the shot provided that you promise to vote Chic Trombone and only Chic Trombone until she dies after I flip town.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asiina posted:

Thank you for claiming but I'm definitely going to shoot you anyway.

##shoot merk

If you are BP or something that gets me killed I will be very IRL mad.

"I've had enough of this guy," says Asiina. "He's got to go."
"Yeah?" Merk chortles. "You gonna do something about it?"
The last words Merk ever saw in a cs dialogue box were "I used to ring for fnatic." Never again would he throw flashbangs at his fellow pubbies. Never again would he throw flashbangs at them again. And again. And AGAIN. No, his time was over. He was oddly free...

Merk, n00b aligned Flashbang Spammer, has been ka-pwned!

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Oh look at that, merk was loving scum.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
In other news the sun came up this morning, also water is wet and fire is hot.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

uranus (1): KhyrosFinalCut

Not Voting (15): Allen Wren, Amoeba102, Asiina, Chic Trombone, Dugong, fiery_valkyrie, Juanito, Little Mac, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, Tremendous Taste, uranus, Winged Orpheus, Your Personal Muse, zzyzx

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 15th, 2015 at 7 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 7 hours.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Thank God that's over.

I wish I didn't have to waste it on someone who was supposed to be dead yesterday, but at least a scum is dead.

I also shot Epsilon Plus. I couldn't use my nightvig and dayvig successively, so I was just trying to survive to D3 so I could shoot.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Thank you for that, Asiina

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Speaking of that being over, let's not forget that both Dugong AND Little Mac showed up right after deadline going "Oops i missed it".

I also want to call out Uranus for that but honestly Uranus' whole schtick is that he's a useless piece of poo poo who could be replaced with a markov generator without anybody noticing.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Let's also note how zzyzx straight-up refused to vote merk even though he was there, that's suspicious as gently caress

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
You're right, totally forgot about that.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ernie was down to kill merk day 1

then began d2 with this post

Ernie. posted:

Hello Merk is not scum!

Byers is though ! ##vote byers

and disappeared

that looked like a softclaim of cop to me, but merk didn't flip godfather

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
:zombie: Booo! :zombie:

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos

Pinterest Mom posted:

Ernie was down to kill merk day 1

then began d2 with this post

and disappeared

that looked like a softclaim of cop to me, but merk didn't flip godfather

Ernie is also dead, and did not flip cop. Have you considered reading the thread?

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Nice Shot.
Uranus is scum too, for sure. Look at merk's bullshit "Is derp in this game" distancing.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Winged Orpheus posted:

Ernie is also dead, and did not flip cop. Have you considered reading the thread?

oh, heh

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

I'd be mad suspicious of you on this point but your trajectory on merk means that your bus on him if it was a bus was ballsy as poo poo so I'm giving you a boatload of town cred for now, and Uranus/FV are better but I need to Reread for interactions there.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hi i interrogated valary last night and am now convinced she is scum. i am prepared to claim and LAY OUT MY EVIDENCE to support this theory

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Thinking about it, merk DID seem pretty reluctant to vote f_v until late yesterday when it looked like f_v'd be the only viable lynch candidate that wasn't him

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

uranus posted:

hi i interrogated valary last night and am now convinced she is scum. i am prepared to claim and LAY OUT MY EVIDENCE to support this theory

Well gee. ##vote fiery valkyrie Let's call it a day.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i'm typing up a case if you can belive it. i just have to get permission from dick gnoll in order to paste the text.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

i'm typing up a case if you can belive it.

I will believe it when I see it.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Yeah after looking at the merk interactions again I am convinced ##vote f_v

I'm gonna reread the entire thread this afternoon too so I'll post impressions later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
well drat, it seems i have to paraphrase. so here i will do my best.

i have the ability at night to invite one person into a masonry and talk with them just for the night, i am anonymous in the masonry, the player wont know who i am.

valary once in the masonry does very little or seems to care very little who i am and what my motivations are, she instead sprays me with a wall of text style lumpenlisting of all the playres in the game and 'thoughts' on them, as if she is more worried about my impression of her than anything else.

she also goes out of her way to mention that 'the scum will never kill me i'm more useful alive' which was another red flag to me.

finally, the thing that sealed it for me, i asked her 'who do you think i am' she says 'i have no idea, but i hope its someone i have a good relationship with like rarity or asina'

HMMM

really

really

i wasnt trying to change the way i type or talk at all in this document, and im not self absorbed enough to think anyone would recognize my writing style instantly, BUT im pretty sure i could recognize someone im GOOD FRIENDS WITH from the way they type. this struck me as very fake, and no one other than scum would have any motivation to be fake.

therefor she bad. die valary, die.

• Locked thread