Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

uranus posted:

well drat, it seems i have to paraphrase. so here i will do my best.

i have the ability at night to invite one person into a masonry and talk with them just for the night, i am anonymous in the masonry, the player wont know who i am.

valary once in the masonry does very little or seems to care very little who i am and what my motivations are, she instead sprays me with a wall of text style lumpenlisting of all the playres in the game and 'thoughts' on them, as if she is more worried about my impression of her than anything else.

she also goes out of her way to mention that 'the scum will never kill me i'm more useful alive' which was another red flag to me.

finally, the thing that sealed it for me, i asked her 'who do you think i am' she says 'i have no idea, but i hope its someone i have a good relationship with like rarity or asina'

HMMM

really

really

i wasnt trying to change the way i type or talk at all in this document, and im not self absorbed enough to think anyone would recognize my writing style instantly, BUT im pretty sure i could recognize someone im GOOD FRIENDS WITH from the way they type. this struck me as very fake, and no one other than scum would have any motivation to be fake.

therefor she bad. die valary, die.

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

What did she say about merk and zzyzx in her thoughtspam or did she avoid mentioning them

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm flying home and will have my Personal Computer so expect a Flurry of poo poo Posting

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Chic Trombone posted:

What did she say about merk and zzyzx in her thoughtspam or did she avoid mentioning them

merk she said 'the no lynch was awufl, clearly scum
xxsysys she said 'not enough posts, no opinion'

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

were any of her opinions different from what she posted in thread?

i don't see the slam dunk case you think you have in that post, but fv was pinging me plenty scummy already so ##vote fv

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
no idea since i havent been reading the thread

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Pinterest Mom posted:

re: Juan, I guess Hiip didn't have a "post like an rear end in a top hat" pr?
gently caress you.

no PR. :)

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Good job not wasting the vig, Asiina.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Juanito posted:

gently caress you.

no PR. :)

?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
*taps microphone and clears throught through a squeel of feedback as cameras clatter and flash all around*

I, I would just like to say, that ... that, it was never my intent or objective to jeopordise the integrity of the town. I trusted merk and i, take full responsibility for that mistake. i only hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me. it times like these it sometimes pays to remember, that it is often even more painful for the betrayeee than the betrayer. but, i know in time that we can all move past it and heal. thank you.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Who are the scum J

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
:thejoke:

I was pretending that I did have a "post like an rear end in a top hat" PR.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

:hb: Go town :hb:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
oh yah ernie was the guy i talked to n1

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Let's kill FV this time guys I'm very mad that you guys thought you could no lynch just because I wasn't there and I hate you ##vote FV

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
so whats up thread.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Chic Trombone posted:

Let's also note how zzyzx straight-up refused to vote merk even though he was there, that's suspicious as gently caress

I thought merk was town and byers was scum trying to pin everybody into a lynch by default, and decided to let it go. Half-right, I guess.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
since merk is dead i guess that makes me the town leader. i am very humbeled and honored and

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

uranus posted:

since merk is dead i guess that makes me the town leader. i am very humbeled and honored and

4 more years 4 more years

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Derp do you remember when we were scum together and I wasn't terrible? I miss those days.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
yes back when you were called jason. i remember being impressed

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
that isn't an investigation.

I'm fine voting FV for other reasons. Uranus isn't off the hook.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

uranus posted:

yes back when you were called jason. i remember being impressed

Oh how far I have fallen. On a scale of 1-10, how scummy is FV?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i know in my gart she is scum. so 11

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Derp is leaving a bunch of details out. I don't have time to post in detail until I get home from work tonight.

Did either derp or Ernie leave a breadcrumb? I think he's lying and it's pretty convenient that the person he claims to have used his ability on N1 isn't around to confirm it. I think he used his ability on, and killed, one of the 3 people from N1. He hinted he had the power to do that.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

You think he's SK, then?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Possibly. Or some weird role where he gets to interrogate a person and then decide to vig them or not. That is basically what he implied he was.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
if i could vig you i would have lol

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
it sure is hard making up thoughts that make sense, isnt it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Possibly. Or some weird role where he gets to interrogate a person and then decide to vig them or not. That is basically what he implied he was.

Then who's the second kill N2?

N1: 1 scum kill
1 SK kill (?)
1 Asiina kill

1 SK kill

uranus didn't kill you.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Why would Asiina have done a N1 kill?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

What would you say if i told you I know who killed Byers

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Asiina posted:

Thank God that's over.

I wish I didn't have to waste it on someone who was supposed to be dead yesterday, but at least a scum is dead.

I also shot Epsilon Plus. I couldn't use my nightvig and dayvig successively, so I was just trying to survive to D3 so I could shoot.

Right, missed this post originally.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Amoeba102 posted:

Why would Asiina have done a N1 kill?

she claimed it. she killed e+.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
derp why did you choose fv N2? You had been tunneling her since D1 so if you were going to pick her why did you wait until N2?

Also I suppose it's true if you are both confirming it, but that is a strange power, considering night lasted about 12 hours and not the full 24.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

What would you say if i told you I know who killed Byers

I'd say you should be voting them because they'd be scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

she claimed it. she killed e+.

Yes, I did this.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

uranus posted:

well drat, it seems i have to paraphrase. so here i will do my best.

i have the ability at night to invite one person into a masonry and talk with them just for the night, i am anonymous in the masonry, the player wont know who i am.

valary once in the masonry does very little or seems to care very little who i am and what my motivations are, she instead sprays me with a wall of text style lumpenlisting of all the playres in the game and 'thoughts' on them, as if she is more worried about my impression of her than anything else.

she also goes out of her way to mention that 'the scum will never kill me i'm more useful alive' which was another red flag to me.

finally, the thing that sealed it for me, i asked her 'who do you think i am' she says 'i have no idea, but i hope its someone i have a good relationship with like rarity or asina'

HMMM

really

really

i wasnt trying to change the way i type or talk at all in this document, and im not self absorbed enough to think anyone would recognize my writing style instantly, BUT im pretty sure i could recognize someone im GOOD FRIENDS WITH from the way they type. this struck me as very fake, and no one other than scum would have any motivation to be fake.

therefor she bad. die valary, die.

Ok, let me try and address these points while I eat my breakfast.

1). I care who the player was but I didn't see what asking was going to achieve. I thought it better to be completely honest, reveal what I was thinking, and then see if the anonymous mason person felt comfortable enough to reveal.

2). I gave my thoughts on every player in the game because I had nothing to lose (and was trying to gain trust). I have nothing to lose because I'm town and my flip will vindicate me. When that happens, if the mason was town, he could reveal my thoughts honestly. If he was scum, then it was never going to matter what I said because he was never going to be honest anyway.

3). If you were scum and I was town right now, would you NK me? No, didn't think so.

4). What is suspicious about saying that I hoped the mason was someone I get with and who I think is good at reading me in a one on one setting?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

Then who's the second kill N2?

1 SK kill (?)
1 Asiina kill

1 SK kill

uranus didn't kill you.

Forgot Asiina mentioned that this morning. Those were my suspicions of the role yesterday before night ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Amoeba102 posted:

I'd say you should be voting them because they'd be scum.

vig found

• Locked thread