Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Fafenefenoiby posted:

http://asitecalledfred.com/2009/12/25/holiday-havoc-the-venture-bros-2/

Venture Bros Christmas single tunes! 2005 is too beautiful for words.

In my mind whenever I hear the Bing Crosby/David Bowie version of White Christmas it simply becomes the Monarch/Dr. Girlfriend version. COME IN. COME IN. COME IN, DAVID BOWIE, NOW.

Shame they stopped doing them, it was a wonderful tradition :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

If anyone is looking for their James Urbaniak fix he was in the last episode of comedy bang bang (the TV show) where he plays a knockoff Hans Gruber. They just put the third season up on Netflix so you should be able to check it out there.

WrathOfBlade
May 30, 2011

JethroMcB posted:

In my mind whenever I hear the Bing Crosby/David Bowie version of White Christmas it simply becomes the Monarch/Dr. Girlfriend version. COME IN. COME IN. COME IN, DAVID BOWIE, NOW.

Shame they stopped doing them, it was a wonderful tradition :(

I always expect to hear Dean's little "thanks god!" when Live Aid comes on the radio.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

I'm too old to bury my son!

James Urbaniak also did this hilarious infomercial spoof for Adult Swim about museum guys and scholars finding a new writing by Jesus Christ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRegUuydEUg

I thought it was hilarious anyway.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
Are you crazy? That table's at least sixty feet away.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I liked how they were afraid to desecrate the cgi Koran.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

GORDON posted:

I liked how they were afraid to desecrate the cgi Koran.

This sold me on watching the rest of it.

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat
The presence of Mein Kampf and Dianetics sold me.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
If anything, we should be breathing more argon.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

If anything, we should be breathing more argon.

I would personally like to thank our noble god for creating these noble gasses that allow us to sit so close to the word of God!

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!
Wasn't expecting pickup artist Jesus, haha.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Adult Swim just posted a video of the Guild of Calamitous Intent dragon getting covered in blood with a date of 1/19/15 on it.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

SRM posted:

Adult Swim just posted a video of the Guild of Calamitous Intent dragon getting covered in blood with a date of 1/19/15 on it.

Pumped as hell.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
It's hard to believe that it's been 20 years since the last episode of Venture Brothers but the wait is going to be worth it.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Kids born when the pilot aired are almost old enough to start getting the jokes!

Provided they have done research on the world before 2003.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Does anyone have a link to the season 3 trailer where they had clips of Brock being chased by the assassin on the motorcycle done to violin music?

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

SRM posted:

I'm dumb, I can't seem to find it on their youtube or the AS venture site. Link please?

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

It's on their Facebook page.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Y-Hat posted:

Pumped as hell.

Is this Season 6 or just a special?

Comrade Quack
Jun 6, 2006
Witty closing remarks have been replaced by massive head trauma and general stupidity.

Pope Guilty posted:

Is this Season 6 or just a special?

It's definitely the special. Probably just the special.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The last hour-long episode was awesome, so just the special should tide me over for awhile. This is the episode they were talking about being the "real" finale to the last season, right?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
The trailer is out!

:tviv:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Oh god Yes!!

gently caress this noise, I'm going to go get drunk and gamble.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
ALWAYS BET ON ALIEN TECHNOLOGY!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God, they fixed it! :neckbeard:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Holy poo poo it's like half a decade's worth of setup and foreshadowing all paying off at once

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
haha holy poo poo why can't this be feature length

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Wait, midnight monday, like tonight?

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Holy poo poo it's like half a decade's worth of setup and foreshadowing all paying off at once

If it doesn't all lead to one massive anti-climax as half the cast just dies in the fireball of Gargantua-II, arcs unresolved, I will feel let down by this show.

twistedmentat posted:

Wait, midnight monday, like tonight?

Next Monday.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

It's the return of the Revenge Society, after a whole season away! :dance:

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

poo poo yes, with just enough time for a rewatch.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
DOC LIVES!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I saw this whole show a good six months ago or so, I am so glad I finally get to see it as it comes out and it starts off with this beauty. :allears:

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.
How utterly fantastic.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Haha, Billy saying exactly what I say every time I have to attend a conference in Vegas.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
I kind of ducked out around Season 4's finale, but gently caress it, you've got me back, Jackson and Doc.

Hi in advance to fellow good taste haver in most of the threads I'm in, DoctorWhat.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Kesper North posted:

Haha, Billy saying exactly what I say every time I have to attend a conference in Vegas.

You are the quizboy.

^ said in Augustus St Cloud's voice

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Solaris Knight posted:

I kind of ducked out around Season 4's finale, but gently caress it, you've got me back, Jackson and Doc.

Hi in advance to fellow good taste haver in most of the threads I'm in, DoctorWhat.

Um... hi?

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
That looked completely amazing!
Do we have an eta yet on when the rest of the season is coming out? Or is it still a vague "sometime in 2015"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my God, they fixed it! :neckbeard:

Right on! Except, of course, we're talking Doc and Jackson. Anyone else remember how pivotal to the episode this clip in the Season IV sizzle reel was?

"I'm you from the future!! We have to finish our time machine before the angels of destruction find the portal!!"

So I'm... cautiously optimistic. It's nice to get a callback to the Season IV capper, anyway, because drat if that entire sequence (done to Like A Friend) wasn't one of the best moments in TV history.