Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

kensei posted:

Holy crap. I just got my second gift.

That's an autographed poster of Seahawks QB Dave Kreig, who I thought was awesome as a kid because his nickname was Mudbone. Also in the corner is my Felix picture.

You, Secret Santa, are awesome. Thank you!

:buddy:

I was hoping to find a framed Felix Hernandez picture like that, but from what I found the difference in price between framed and not framed was outrageous.

I ordered that Dave Kreig poster as soon as I saw it. Perfectly goofy.

Glad you like your gifts. Merry Christmas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Santa just delivered!

I think it was mmmjstone that said he had me, so thank you!

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey
I think there's one more package. :) Merry Christmas!

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.

darkwolf220 posted:

Christmas came today!

Thanks SporkOfTruth! I don't have a summer jacket and always go out without and regret it later when I get colder than I think. I also like the old Coyotes logo a ton better than the current one. Hopefully I like the new Seattle Lattes logo coming out for them in a couple years :suicide:

I'm so glad you like it! It's so tacky-cool that I couldn't not get it for you. Hopefully the NHL thinks of expansion and not relocation.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

SporkOfTruth posted:

I'm so glad you like it! It's so tacky-cool that I couldn't not get it for you. Hopefully the NHL thinks of expansion and not relocation.

Don't worry, they will do both. 32 teams, here we come! :shepicide:

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

If you have a problem Yo, I'll solve it

It appears that both of my items should be gracing the doorstep of my victim Santee tomorrow, I can't wait!

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

I live. I die. I live again.
Okay I finally had some time to get things for my little santee, they should be there shortly.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

my item has been delivered. but it was to a PO box so unsure when it will be received.

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Dale will always steer you in the RIGHT direction!
Santee your gifts I believe should arrive by the end of the week if not sooner. I wasn't able to do gift note so I hope it arrives soon so I can see it got there

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Hey pendergast, I got the packages you sent a couple days ago; the gifts are really neat, and I'll post pictures soon.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
I received my gifts today Uncle Istvan.

I got a Rams expandable lunch box and a Rams snuggie!

My current lunch box has a lot of wear and tear to it, so this one comes at the perfect time.

Right now we have a high of 21 degrees, and the temps around here were the lowest all winter just last night. This is the perfect time of year to try out the snuggie. Oh yeah!

Thanks Uncle Istvan! Merry Christmas!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Dale Ouise posted:

One of them had the option to add a card. Looks like the other one made it first.

I'm told the other gift arrived today, as well as the stuff I'm mailing out. I'm excited to get home now.

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

I just checked the orders and one says it was delivered and the other said there was an attempt on January 2nd to deliver the second. My santee hasn't posted so I hope he got everything.

MrCodeDude
Aug 31, 2005
Just got home and this was waiting for me:

There was no note, so thanks mystery Santa!

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
Thank you very much to whomever my totally awesome Santa was. I got two different packages, one on Monday and the other today. No note or anything and they both came from different places so I'm assuming my Santa just had them both drop shipped. Feel free to take credit whoever you are, or continue to lurk in the shadows like the sneaky red bastard I've always suspected you are :sassargh:

On the left is a SNES game that, despite my younger brother's absolute obsession with KGJ, I've never played. I'm in the process of trying to hunt down someone who still has a working SNES so I can try it out. Even if it doesn't work or I don't find anyone with the system - it'll look awesome on our ever expanding display shelf of cool baseball stuff.

On the right is the amazing drawing of my favorite Philly: Chase Utley. As you can see my girlfriend immediately hung it up on our wall, but I'm sure Chase will move around quite a bit before the season ends. I'm thinking he'll most likely come to work with me and sit on my desk to give me encouragement and advice about my work ethic, management, confidence, and tips and tricks for having great hair.

Thank you so much mystery Santa! Something from each of my two baseball teams was absolutely perfect. Now if only it was time for spring training to start. I miss baseball - I really really can't wait for the Phillies to get their ~70 win 2015 campaign under way.

E: I wouldn't have gotten anything if it hadn't been for your hard work. Thanks pal! :glomp:
V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V

BallerBallerDillz fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Jan 8, 2015

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
Oh my god I so want that Utley pic (both on my wall and as a new av)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

My santee's gift was delivered yesterday but they haven't posted since last year :ohdearsass:

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

MrCodeDude posted:

Just got home and this was waiting for me:

There was no note, so thanks mystery Santa!

I failed on note sending. There is another part that has 9apparently yet to arrive :ohdearsass:

Edit: its apparently shipping to my name at your address, good thing our names are remarkably similar

Paladine_PSoT fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jan 9, 2015

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

I live. I die. I live again.
So there's no worry, I wanted to mention I got my gift in the mail last night. I want to take a picture of it in action though so that has to wait for tonight.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

poo poo, I think I jinxed nature6pk and he didn't make it to the walrus shelter in time :rip: :(

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

The Nards Pan posted:

Thank you very much to whomever my totally awesome Santa was. I got two different packages, one on Monday and the other today. No note or anything and they both came from different places so I'm assuming my Santa just had them both drop shipped. Feel free to take credit whoever you are, or continue to lurk in the shadows like the sneaky red bastard I've always suspected you are :sassargh:

On the left is a SNES game that, despite my younger brother's absolute obsession with KGJ, I've never played. I'm in the process of trying to hunt down someone who still has a working SNES so I can try it out. Even if it doesn't work or I don't find anyone with the system - it'll look awesome on our ever expanding display shelf of cool baseball stuff.

On the right is the amazing drawing of my favorite Philly: Chase Utley. As you can see my girlfriend immediately hung it up on our wall, but I'm sure Chase will move around quite a bit before the season ends. I'm thinking he'll most likely come to work with me and sit on my desk to give me encouragement and advice about my work ethic, management, confidence, and tips and tricks for having great hair.

Thank you so much mystery Santa! Something from each of my two baseball teams was absolutely perfect. Now if only it was time for spring training to start. I miss baseball - I really really can't wait for the Phillies to get their ~70 win 2015 campaign under way.

E: I wouldn't have gotten anything if it hadn't been for your hard work. Thanks pal! :glomp:
V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V

Glad you liked it! There is actually a 3rd gift coming but it's shipping from Malaysia apparently so I don't know when you will actually get it.

I hope KGJ's Winning Run works. I wanted that game so badly when I was younger but my parents bought me a Sega Saturn instead of an SNES and I never forgave them.

Bike Lane Closed
May 26, 2006

Mistakes were made

darkwolf220 posted:

poo poo, I think I jinxed nature6pk and he didn't make it to the walrus shelter in time :rip: :(

I managed to fight off the grizzlys that hang out smoking in front of the post office long enough to pick it up today. They're perfect! :) I'll post some action shots this weekend.

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

Received this lovely gift in the mail, it's perfect since a: I can wear it and bother all of the Sens fans around me and b: It's friggin cold out

Thank you anonymous Santa, I love it :)

Now a message for my Santee (Dale Meets Wall) Amazon.ca doesn't allow me to ship outside of Canada for whatever reason so I'm waiting for your gift to arrive before I send it your way. It says that the absolute latest day it should arrive is Feb.3rd but I'm hoping it gets here well before then. I've picked up a few extra things to make up for the lateness and I am really sorry it's taking so long to get to you; however you can expect a nice care package to arrive soon. If the post office gives me any problems then gently caress it, I'll drive down to your place and delivery personally.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Hello Santee (Farchanter): your gift waa finally delivered today amd I hope it finds/found you safely :ohdear:

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008

Senf posted:

Hello Santee (Farchanter): your gift waa finally delivered today amd I hope it finds/found you safely :ohdear:

Hey, yes, I just brought it inside! It is awesome, thank you! I'll post pictures in a bit.

e:

Arabian Jesus posted:

Received this lovely gift in the mail, it's perfect since a: I can wear it and bother all of the Sens fans around me and b: It's friggin cold out

You are welcome!

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

My present actually came in a few days ago, but I didn't want to open it until I sent my gift out. Been busy with work most of the time, soooo here we go:

Woo Kaep :D

To be honest though, I didn't think he was that dark. Or maybe he's not black enough... :v:

And I got a t-shirt too!! I could've sworn I said Large, but hey I'll take it. I'll be going back to the gym once the NYR folks go away soon and I needed a new gym shirt anyway.

Thank you Santa! :)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I think my Santee is dead, so Jummy I hope your next of kin enjoyed the gifts!

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I've been sick all week and didn't get to send out my Santee's gift, but it is all sitting on my counter now. I'm a real piece of poo poo and apologize.

The rest of my gift did arrive here and I still didn't take a picture but I have used both parts!

In addition to a bitchin' UT drawstring bag, I got:

I've never heard of this movie, so I talked to my dad about it. In 1985, when this came out, we owned a video rental store and looked at all releases pretty heavily in order to stock the store. When I first mentioned it, I said it had Tom Hanks and John Candy. Dad said that Tom Hanks was in "Splash" and "Bachelor Party" around then, and then "The Money Pit" a year later, but he did not recognize "Volunteers." Obviously, the name would stick out since we are Tennesseans. My next guess was that maybe it was a Canada-only release, but wikipedia says otherwise. It apparently was the #2 grossing movie in America for its release weekend!

Anyway, it was pretty bad but I was feverish and drugged up so it was perfect. Go Vols.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

It was better that my good gift came before my rear end in a top hat gift. Glad you enjoyed it anyway!

e:Oh! You can use the bag to carry the DVD to the garbage can! :haw:

Stiev Awt fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jan 13, 2015

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Arabian Jesus posted:

Now a message for my Santee (Dale Meets Wall) Amazon.ca doesn't allow me to ship outside of Canada for whatever reason so I'm waiting for your gift to arrive before I send it your way. It says that the absolute latest day it should arrive is Feb.3rd but I'm hoping it gets here well before then. I've picked up a few extra things to make up for the lateness and I am really sorry it's taking so long to get to you; however you can expect a nice care package to arrive soon. If the post office gives me any problems then gently caress it, I'll drive down to your place and delivery personally.

No worries at all! I find it pretty hilarious that you're a Leafs fan and happened to get a Sabres fan as a Santee.

Jummy
Jun 14, 2007

Oh, my love, my darling.

IcePhoenix posted:

I think my Santee is dead, so Jummy I hope your next of kin enjoyed the gifts!

Sorry, school is starting back up so I've been crazy busy lately. I got them, they're great, and I'm going to get some pictures hopefully Wednesday! Thank you!

As for my Santee, I had hoped I could just order the gifts and ship them straight to you internationally, but it looks like I'm going to have to get them, and then ship them out myself. So they're going to be super late, but they will be coming.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Just received my gift from Akbar, who obviously knows a good beanie when he sees one. It's about twice as large as my girlfriend's head (who may have just stolen it from me) and will be perfect for our ice cold Bay Area winters.

Props on the paper mache-ish cereal box that you used for your packaging, by the way. And yes, we will one day grab a beer :cheers:

Love it, man. Thanks again!

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Accident Underwater, sorry for the delay...what I was going to get you is out of stock and unlikely to get back in stock. So, I've ordered something else that you'll hopefully like. Delivery is listed as Jan 16th - Jan 22nd!

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Pershing posted:

Accident Underwater, sorry for the delay...what I was going to get you is out of stock and unlikely to get back in stock. So, I've ordered something else that you'll hopefully like. Delivery is listed as Jan 16th - Jan 22nd!

Hey did you perchance get anything in the mail/at a PO box ? Asking for a friend. my ups tracking number says it arrived last week so I'm really hoping it went to the right place

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I got another package, so it must mean more Santa Goodies!

First we have the most Canadian way to fix a household problem.

Time to go Red Green on some projects.

Next we have a nice looking Toronto Blue- wait what?

argagrhggsrhksgjrhkwerjhgwer

ahrghagrharharghagrharghagrharghar

Okay to be fair, I didn't say in my application that the Rays were anathema. I have no right to bitch. Besides...

It is comfy as hellllllllllllll!

Big ups to mmmjstone who owns bones.

E: I just noticed that it was supposed to be a Toronto hat on the receipt. I guess someone at Amazon hosed up.

Stiev Awt fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Jan 13, 2015

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Senf posted:

Just received my gift from Akbar, who obviously knows a good beanie when he sees one. It's about twice as large as my girlfriend's head (who may have just stolen it from me) and will be perfect for our ice cold Bay Area winters.

Props on the paper mache-ish cereal box that you used for your packaging, by the way. And yes, we will one day grab a beer :cheers:

Love it, man. Thanks again!

Chuffed that y'all enjoy it. I put it on a few times and kind of wanted to get one for myself. It's a pretty great beanie.

You'll be electrified to know that my mom packaged and mailed it for me as I had stupidly forgotten to do so before I flew out of the Bay. I was thinking of just driving over and stuffing it in your mailbox but didn't end up making another trip to the East Bay.

e: kensei, my parents are also forwarding me your package from Ireland. Still mystified as to what it might be.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jummy posted:

Sorry, school is starting back up so I've been crazy busy lately. I got them, they're great, and I'm going to get some pictures hopefully Wednesday! Thank you!

As for my Santee, I had hoped I could just order the gifts and ship them straight to you internationally, but it looks like I'm going to have to get them, and then ship them out myself. So they're going to be super late, but they will be coming.

Glad you like them :) I hope the one thing is as neat as it looked online.

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey

Dale Ouise posted:

I got another package, so it must mean more Santa Goodies!

First we have the most Canadian way to fix a household problem.

Time to go Red Green on some projects.

Next we have a nice looking Toronto Blue- wait what?

argagrhggsrhksgjrhkwerjhgwer

ahrghagrharharghagrharghagrharghar

Okay to be fair, I didn't say in my application that the Rays were anathema. I have no right to bitch. Besides...

It is comfy as hellllllllllllll!

Big ups to mmmjstone who owns bones.

E: I just noticed that it was supposed to be a Toronto hat on the receipt. I guess someone at Amazon hosed up.

I'm kind of amused by your reaction to the gently caress up. Worth it :)

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Akbar posted:

e: kensei, my parents are also forwarding me your package from Ireland. Still mystified as to what it might be.

I can't wait to see what you think. It was related to one of your teams and I had to get it for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

Paladine_PSoT posted:

I failed on note sending. There is another part that has 9apparently yet to arrive :ohdearsass:

Edit: its apparently shipping to my name at your address, good thing our names are remarkably similar

Just got the delivery confirmation, you should have gotten the second part of this yesterday. Please tell me it's as glorious as I think it is

• Locked thread