Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vod Kanockers
Nov 13, 2010

To think Germans were considered "organized".

Paladine_PSoT posted:

Just got the delivery confirmation, you should have gotten the second part of this yesterday. Please tell me it's as glorious as I think it is

Assuming we're with each other, nope. Sorry mate. gently caress I hate living where I live.

If it is, you should be getting something warm and cozy on Thursday. loving international smuggling laws prevented me from sending my local IPA... because we hate the west.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

If you have a problem Yo, I'll solve it

Vod Kanockers posted:

Assuming we're with each other, nope. Sorry mate. gently caress I hate living where I live.

If it is, you should be getting something warm and cozy on Thursday. loving international smuggling laws prevented me from sending my local IPA... because we hate the west.

My santee was in Texas, so I'm guessing we weren't paired, it was more of a circle thing. I'm greatly looking forward to seeing what smuggling laws DID allow you to send, though!

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
I have received a gift indicative of my fandom of a certain teaaaaam!

Thanks, Santa!

Deathlove fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Jan 15, 2015

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

My Santee's useless crap wonderful gifts are on the way to my house! After a little wrapping and a small addition, it'll be off.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Farchanter posted:

Hey, yes, I just brought it inside! It is awesome, thank you! I'll post pictures in a bit.

I'd send you a PM but you don't have them. I somehow just realized that I may have purchased the wrong size shirt... I hope it fits.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

BWV posted:

Hey did you perchance get anything in the mail/at a PO box ? Asking for a friend. my ups tracking number says it arrived last week so I'm really hoping it went to the right place

Checking tomorrow.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
If for some reason my Santa has issues getting me gifts before say 15 Feb then message me since I'm making an intercontinental move.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Good news! My outgoing gifts have made it to the post office!

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

I live. I die. I live again.
Pictures! I am not sure who my Santa was because the included card said I'd sent them to myself, which I don't remember doing.

Here is Olive trying to get into the box containing my Yankees logo bread toaster and waffle maker. She did not fit. I tried to brand my dinner sandwich with the logo but it didn't play nice with the bread I have. :( We'll have to see how waffles turn out this weekend.

And here's (part of) my lunch for work tomorrow in a cool sandwich bag.

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

Vod Kanockers posted:

As promised, warm and cozy. It's awesome, and as she has a habit of doing with my sasssmas gifts, my daughter has claimed the furry beavers blanket as her own. It's Awesome, Thanks Vod Kanockers!

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

I live. I die. I live again.
This morning's breakfast, showing that the waffle maker does make waffles

Vod Kanockers
Nov 13, 2010

To think Germans were considered "organized".

Paladine_PSoT posted:

As promised, warm and cozy. It's awesome, and as she has a habit of doing with my sasssmas gifts, my daughter has claimed the furry beavers blanket as her own. It's Awesome, Thanks Vod Kanockers!

Glad it got there safe and sound. Did you get the note/message attached?

If anyone knows a way I can send 4 bottles of beer internationally, please PM me.

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008

Senf posted:

I'd send you a PM but you don't have them. I somehow just realized that I may have purchased the wrong size shirt... I hope it fits.

No worries, it is the perfect size!

ffoecaf
Sep 17, 2005

Get Off My Lawn

Infidel Castro posted:

My Santee's useless crap wonderful gifts are on the way to my house! After a little wrapping and a small addition, it'll be off.

Hey when I am trying to ship your stuff it tells me the address doesn't exist. Can you email me at ffoecaf at gmail dot com so I can make sure it's right and your gift doesn't vanish?

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.
Hi British Columbian Santa, your sleigh dropped off a Canada Post package for me a few days ago and I just wanted to thank you for your gifts! The Flyers hat fits perfectly and was something I was looking to buy myself. The stickers and fridge magnet from the Nisga'a Museum are also cool as hell; the art styles of the peoples of the Northwest are always stunning to look at.

I'll get pictures up soon. My schedule's been crazy, which is why this post is late in the first place.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

A preemptive thank you to BWV for his gift, pics of a gift from an alternate universe to follow.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Pershing posted:

A preemptive thank you to BWV for his gift, pics of a gift from an alternate universe to follow.

Happy you liked it. The second I got you and saw your preferred teams I thought of that immediately. Probably because I'm a jerk and fellow fan of a disappointment/futures that could've been.

Mr.AARP
Apr 20, 2010

I was born after Kurt Cobain died. Now you feel old.

Is it still too early to wonder if us giftless have been grinched?

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
The gift I sent has not arrived yet, but it was not for you.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Mr.AARP posted:

I still haven't got mine but in past years I've had to wait to February.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
It's still January, I still believe in my Secret Valentine

I also haven't checked my mail in awhile so I should get on that

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Mr.AARP posted:

Your gift is actually on the way, I only got it ordered this weekend. Sorry...Merry Australia Day or something, friend!

I was waffling on what to get you the for a couple weeks but the Packers settled that for me.

Pershing posted:

Accident Underwater, sorry for the delay...what I was going to get you is out of stock and unlikely to get back in stock. So, I've ordered something else that you'll hopefully like. Delivery is listed as Jan 16th - Jan 22nd!

I got this awesome gift on Monday last week! Finally getting around to a picture, and a huge thank you. It is sitting proudly next to some other gifts of SASSS past.

Miss u A-rod.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Mr.AARP posted:

I'm also getting scared that Santa isn't real.

You are real Santa, right?

Right? :ohdear:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Paging uublog to make a ruling on Santa Panic 2015TM

Akbar posted:

e: kensei, my parents are also forwarding me your package from Ireland. Still mystified as to what it might be.

Did you get it? :ohdear:

dshban
Jan 31, 2007

REFEREE
im a ghost
I'm still waiting also.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
I think normally end of January is when we start to worry, but we also started like 3 weeks later than usual.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

axeil posted:

I'm also getting scared that Santa isn't real.

You are real Santa, right?

Right? :ohdear:

I don't know if you got the email, but I'm your santa, and you just happened to get me at a terrible time.

but i just got a great job and am filming a ridiculous new movie. i know what i'm getting you, it will make you happy, just trust me.

MrCodeDude
Aug 31, 2005
Was a little confused at first since the mug arrived completely black, but after putting some hot water in, voila:

Thanks Paladine_PSoT!

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

MrCodeDude posted:

Was a little confused at first since the mug arrived completely black, but after putting some hot water in, voila:

Thanks Paladine_PSoT!

Holy poo poo its everything i thought it would be. You go, walgreens photo gift department.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

I don't know if you got the email, but I'm your santa, and you just happened to get me at a terrible time.

but i just got a great job and am filming a ridiculous new movie. i know what i'm getting you, it will make you happy, just trust me.

Yay :neckbeard: Santa's real and he's a movie star!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

I am a horrible lazy jerk, but my santee's package is on its way and should be there Thursday.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Thanks JesustheDarkLord for the sweet gifts. The pens are especially awesome. Now all my students will know I'm a cool guy.
Also thanks for the note. I'm not sure what you meant by "Rocky Top" , is that a joke about your love for Alabama football? just kidding i know all about your SEC teams

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Santa Claus is real! Pics this weekend :allears:

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Xenophon posted:

Santa Claus is real! Pics this weekend :allears:

I realised as I was driving home from the post office that I didn't actually leave anything in there saying it was me. So, ta da, I'm the lazy jerk who mails christmas poo poo after MLK day.

In keeping with my laziness, I got your package ffoecaf but have not uploaded any pictures yet. I'll get to it though,

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Dale will always steer you in the RIGHT direction!
Thank you Arabian Jesus for my gift! It came today and I just wish I had opened it before I used the bathroom because it is perfect for that. I don't have a picture but for all those curious its a book titled "100 Things Sabres Fans Should know and Do Before They Die"

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

Dale Meets Wall posted:

Thank you Arabian Jesus for my gift! It came today and I just wish I had opened it before I used the bathroom because it is perfect for that. I don't have a picture but for all those curious its a book titled "100 Things Sabres Fans Should know and Do Before They Die"

I'm glad it finally got to you :) Sorry for the delay, consider it an early Valentines gift.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Mr.AARP posted:

I hope your present made it, said it was delivered almost 2 weeks ago.

Did everyone get Santa'd?

Mr.AARP
Apr 20, 2010

I was born after Kurt Cobain died. Now you feel old.

Accident Underwater posted:

I hope your present made it, said it was delivered almost 2 weeks ago.

Did everyone get Santa'd?

Yep, just found out since I've been away at college. However, I'll definitely be picking it up from home before the season starts so I can rock this thing at the Big A.

Thanks Santa!

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
These are my gifts from Infidel Castro, which I finally have a few minutes to upload (pictures themselves are a few weeks old...)!

THE PRES:

Watchin' a great game:

Sweet beer koozie thing:

And best of all, SECRET STADIUM SAUCE:

which was very mild but has the best packaging ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Xenophon posted:

Sweet beer koozie thing: