Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emery
Feb 8, 2012
When did Krepo join C9? I'm watching his stream and it's got the logo and he's playing on C9's network.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Emery posted:

When did Krepo join C9? I'm watching his stream and it's got the logo and he's playing on C9's network.

He just joined them as a streamer, he's not on either of their teams as a player or coach.

Cat Sidhe
Jan 9, 2015
Yo, there's a new spot avaliable in NA money league http://fantasy.euw.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/424498/TOJlnfGjmbJRiVnIOImH

Cat Sidhe fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jan 15, 2015

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

His record...it's over 9-7!!!

Obscurity posted:

Ok guys, Megling Genocide still has 3 spots! Sounds like Friday would be best for everyone draft wise. I'll set draft time for Friday at 8PM EST. Let me know if that works for everyone.

3 spots! 7 Mystery Skins to the winner!
Join here: http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/497883/CF7Wt6dvOQkMPs7Hab5k

Joined as "Poor Impulse Control"

Earlier drafts are better for me, but I trust the autopicker

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
http://na.lolesports.com/articles/introducing-new-mid-season-invitational

All-star/midseason tourney news. Sounds good.

edit: In shocking news Origen have revealed their toplaner is Soaz

http://na.lolesports.com/articles/introducing-new-mid-season-invitational

Savage Cracker fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jan 15, 2015

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

enigma105 posted:

Joined as "Poor Impulse Control"

Earlier drafts are better for me, but I trust the autopicker

Awesome!

Megling Genocide needs 1 more..7 mystery skins to the winner! NA League. Draft is Friday around 8pm EST

Join here: http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/497883/CF7Wt6dvOQkMPs7Hab5k

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Can we push the draft maybe an hour? Til 9 EST. I'm working tomorrow night but we usually wrap up around 830-845, would be a shame to miss it by such a small window.

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

His record...it's over 9-7!!!

Omnikin posted:

Can we push the draft maybe an hour? Til 9 EST. I'm working tomorrow night but we usually wrap up around 830-845, would be a shame to miss it by such a small window.

This would be good for me as well, probably won't make it regardless, but I have a better chance post-9 EST or pre-6 EST.

Giodo!
Oct 29, 2003

Obscurity posted:

Awesome!

Megling Genocide needs 1 more..7 mystery skins to the winner! NA League. Draft is Friday around 8pm EST

Joined as All About that Jayce. I won't be able to draft on Friday night, however. Realistically the autodrafter will probably do better than I would.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Omnikin posted:

Yeah this is fine by me.

Looks like we are filled!

Megling Genocide is set to draft at 9pm EST, Friday.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Lovechop posted:

I'm not 100% sure but I think so, all the other stuff on the site seems to work well on my phone anyway

I'm kinda sure whoever ends up auto drafting will somehow win it though
Glad there was an auto draft lol, I got sidetracked and have only just got in, sorry about that dudes!

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Luna Was Here posted:

How many teams should i set the Mystery Skin Fantasy League to

yolo 8 teams it is go here for Mystery Skin League DONT JOIN IF YOURE NOT GONNA BUY THE WINNER A MYSTERY SKIN YOU FUCKS
http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/424498/TOJlnfGjmbJRiVnIOImH

So whats up with this league? Looks like one person left and no word on drafting after everything fell apart yesterday.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Frustrated posted:

So whats up with this league? Looks like one person left and no word on drafting after everything fell apart yesterday.

I'm wondering the same thing. Presumably things were hosed because of the new patch?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i dont get home until midnight est tonight and tomorrow and am out of town all day saturday. i am home at 9:30pm est sunday but monday i dont get home until 11:30pm est so tuesday is the second day im available in the coming days for drafting. if either of the aforementioned days work then great! unless lcs starts next then you guys should remake the league and leave a sloto open for me so i autodraft then i would be fine with that

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

If our best next attempt at My$tery drafting is Tuesday I will not be available but I believe in the power of autodraft

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

LPL English Stream is live friends, come watch Spirit vs Kakao/ Save Rookie!!
http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames

archduke.iago fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jan 16, 2015

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Obscurity posted:

Yeah this is fine by me.

Looks like we are filled!

Megling Genocide is set to draft at 9pm EST, Friday.

Hey everyone. I'm going to go ahead and add you all to my friend's list so that when this is over the cooldown for mystery gifting is up. I suggest you all do the same with one another! You can see each other's IGN on the league page.

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
Don't forget http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames2, which has OGN.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

I don't understand how GT have managed to toss this game after so thoroughly out-picking Snake in champ select.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
KT are fighting tooth and nail, enjoying the hell out of this game.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008
That loving Jarvin/Rumble escape :stare:

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
So what's the deal with the Jarvan e-q-flash combo, since apparently Bengi tried and failed it? Does it work like Vi's q-flash?

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Aumanor posted:

So what's the deal with the Jarvan e-q-flash combo, since apparently Bengi tried and failed it? Does it work like Vi's q-flash?

When you E > Q if you flash just before you reach the flag it will extend it. However this only knocks up the target and does no damage.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Space just saved the game for CJ, and now won it

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Space just saved the game for CJ, and now won it

No poo poo, that Baron play was huge.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I wish Monte and Doa casted LCS games. Monte would get so sick of all the throws.

How have the Chinese games been? Are they always going to clash with OGN?

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
I only tuned in for the most recent game (Edward Gaming vs Team King) and it's been pretty aggressive- 12 kills at 15 minutes. EDG don't look as dominant as one would expect given their roster but I think that'll come in time.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Holy poo poo, Gnar get waaaay too much free defensive stats from mega form, Duke really shouldn't have survived that with just BV and TF.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
drat, CJ beats SKT and Najin. I did not expect that.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
And now I'm going to watch Kakao and Rookie play in the LPL, which is crazy.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Are there reliable vods of these leagues available anywhere? I know they're streamed on Riot's pages now, but I can't find any places with vods that aren't really inconsistent. I just want to see my favorite Korean players murder lower-tier Chinese teams.

EDIT: Ah, I see that the recordings are on the Riot twitch channel and /r/LolEventVods links to timestamps. My mistake, I'm used to searching Youtube.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

The Irelia splash LPL uses is so much better than the one we have. Having an English stream is great too.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Luna Was Here posted:

i dont get home until midnight est tonight and tomorrow and am out of town all day saturday. i am home at 9:30pm est sunday but monday i dont get home until 11:30pm est so tuesday is the second day im available in the coming days for drafting. if either of the aforementioned days work then great! unless lcs starts next then you guys should remake the league and leave a sloto open for me so i autodraft then i would be fine with that
Can we do 10pm Sunday? If it doesn't get done then, we might not get points for the first week of LCS. If you can't make it I'll remake the league and re-invite everyone who joined before.

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PONY AVATARS

~SMcD
Are they any more slots left on either of the $kin teams?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Soarer posted:

Are they any more slots left on either of the $kin teams?
Someone left League of Mysyery so there's one more slot open
http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share...fGjmbJRiVnIOImH

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Question about LPL: teams can plainly have 3+ Koreans on their roster, like Invictus has Save, KaKAO, and Rookie. But are they only allowed to field a combination of two of them in a given game?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jonny Angel posted:

Question about LPL: teams can plainly have 3+ Koreans on their roster, like Invictus has Save, KaKAO, and Rookie. But are they only allowed to field a combination of two of them in a given game?
Yes, they need 3 starting residents (Chinese players) although they can have as many substitutes as they want to.

Wally P
Jun 3, 2007
spoon!
Dayum - LPL is fantastic to watch in just its first day! So many exciting teams and so many have different versions depending on substitutes, which look like less like "subs" and more like alternating players.

Also, so much Irelia and I just love watching competitive Irelia

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Flameingblack posted:

Yes, they need 3 starting residents (Chinese players) although they can have as many substitutes as they want to.

That's a shame then that we're not going to see a game with all of Save, KaKAO, and Rookie, because got drat does that sound dominant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I stopped rooting for CJ Entus for the first time since Season 2 World's this season because they've been pretty mediocre at best. Now they're 4-0. What is life.

• Locked thread