Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
acters. What are they smoking???????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Someone's making a friday the 13th game which sounds similar to this except one player controls Jason vs. everyone else

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

Something that causes severe brain damage because that game was a turd when I tried to play the "alpha" a few months ago.

it was the worst game I played in a long time

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

How long until it's $10 on steam?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

My money's on nothing, since drugs make you creative and smart.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Radish posted:

How long until it's $10 on steam?

It will be $5 by the summer sale

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I thought the game seemed cool but its full price, + unlocks + you gotta pay extra, hell naw,

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ragg posted:

I thought the game seemed cool but its full price, + unlocks + you gotta pay extra, hell naw,

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

They smoke crack!!! that's what!!!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol'd

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
make sure you preorder the season pass for the bonus monster skin

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

SarutosZero posted:

no

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

SarutosZero posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe6XQJM-TdA

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

good choice

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'd rather buy games for the 3DS.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'd rather buy games for the 3DS.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
preorder the mario kart 8 season pass and get yoshi skins

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

Something that causes severe brain damage because that game was a turd when I tried to play the "alpha" a few months ago.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

left 4 dead...with a twist! cough up 60 please

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Blackheart posted:

Someone's making a friday the 13th game which sounds similar to this except one player controls Jason vs. everyone else

That sounds like it'd be more interesting since the players would have to avoid Jason instead of charging him as early as possible.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Ragg posted:

acters. What are they smoking???????????

They need to evolve a clue.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

I was hoping Evolve would be good but im expecting it not to be

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

They need to evolve a clue.

:drat:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

That sounds like it'd be more interesting since the players would have to avoid Jason instead of charging him as early as possible.

:agreed:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hmmm... I could get the version of the game which actually comes with everything the developers made for the game, for $100, or I could use that money to buy Majoras Mask, Monster Hunter 4, and Bravely Default... Choices choices. Lol

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

what other games allows you to track footprints for 10 minutes while your opponents grinds levels until he just comes out and kills you though?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I like that they clearly wanted to ape Alien movies and Jurassic Park and all but they seem to think all of those end in after a bunch of standing around with their dicks in their hands the heroes get surprised when the target hulks out into an unkillable monster and eats them all.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I think having more monster would be dope. Like 5 hunters versus 2-3 raptors or something

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Modern gaming

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

I can't wait to get all the Evolve monsters.

Soral
May 30, 2009

[avgn voice] wHat were they thinking????

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

this game is fuckin garbage. i uninstalled it after 15 minutes i can't believe anyone would pay $100 for this. videogames haven't been good lately

urea
Aug 18, 2013

and then instead of updating the game like they promised, they'll release a sequel after just 1 year, killing the first game's community and screwing over everyone who bought it.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
drat I only got one question for the makers of the video game "Evolve"... what drugs are you on and where do I get some? And another question is who's the brain surgeons who came up with the gameplay and price point of the game evolve, huh? Real Einsteins over here! Ehhhhh what else what else... lets see... Bill Cosby is in the news, you guys heard about this? I guess he raped between twenty and one hundred women over a forty year span. Bad right? But here's what even worse: The guys who made Evolve want to rape my drat wallet! Get outta here! Hold on, I'll pause for laughter and take a sip of my drink.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Frog Act posted:

videogames haven't been good lately
Stfu

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looks like we got a non-Wii U gamer in the house. *loads rocket launcher*

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Looks like we got a non-Wii U gamer in the house. *loads rocket launcher*

Wii U? *holds nose* More like P U.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Frog Act posted:

this game is fuckin garbage. i uninstalled it after 15 minutes i can't believe anyone would pay $100 for this. videogames haven't been good lately

Hell, you should continue posting about it in the GBS gamergate thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Silver Striker posted:

Hell, you should continue posting about it in the GBS gamergate thread.

haha

• Locked thread