Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I love this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

This is just loving amazing.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

haha, this loving game

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
Polar fixin to nip this game in the bud now :v:

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
dota rules

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

holy poo poo, Illidan manta dodged the Slardar stun and then demolished him

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Chaos came online. Now we have a loving game. lmao whoops

Drunk Canuck fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jan 16, 2015

MannersPlease
Aug 13, 2014

jBrereton posted:

They're well and truly "in the meta", Puck has been all over the place lately, just there is a proper counter to it, and it's BKB-breaking disables and tons of tankability.

Juggernaut needs to be nerfed hard, fair enough, but saying "EUGH AXE IS GETTING PICKED AGAINST HEROES WITH lovely AUTOATTACKS AND IS BLINKING OUT OF NOWHERE TO poo poo UP THEIR DAY", well yeah, that's the point of Axe.

I don't think jugger or axe need a hard nerf, they just need a nerf to ONE aspect of the things that make them OP. I want them to be strong and useable in the right lineup, but not in every lineup. I always liked jugger before all these BAT increases, but now it's gone from good fun hero where u have to think to just absurd.

Make axe have to worry about mana. Or take away his phys immunity. Or give his skills cooldowns. Any one of these kinds of things to make it so you at least have to think a little bit to play him well.

There is a difference between "good" and "easy as gently caress to get quad kills".

that one guy
Jun 3, 2005
Who the heck is NiP? I haven't heard much of them. I thought Polar was good but they're getting clowned on.

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

that one guy posted:

Who the heck is NiP? I haven't heard much of them. I thought Polar was good but they're getting clowned on.

Former Lajons (Swede team with Era & Apemother), acquired by famed CS team Ninjas in Pyjamas.

Polar is playing like horse poo poo in this series, but NiP is not a joke (when they're not throwing).

CVE
Jan 27, 2012

that one guy posted:

Before getting picked up by NiP they were Lajons e.g. the team era created after leaving fnatic.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

that one guy posted:

They were Lajons until recently.

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones

that one guy posted:

Ninjas in Pyjamas, who were LAJONS.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Era is a manly man and so is jonas

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
I loving LOVE DOTA :vince:

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

RiskyChris posted:

I loving LOVE DOTA :vince:

I do too. If only Dota loved me.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
http://esportsexpress.com/2015/01/other-eg-players-speak-out/

quote:

Its like Breaking Bad where me and Artour are running from the law, said Ludwig zai Whlberg, who also left EG for Team Secret. Im Heisenberg and hes Jesse. Or maybe Im Jesse. Or maybe were both the meth.
Hotbid I love you :allears:

HATEPOSTING
May 27, 2011

that one guy posted:

hon trash imo

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

People always talk about EE and anime and I always thought it was a joke

Its like RahXephon where Arteezy and Zai carry the Mu phase genetic marker but EG dont know it, said Jacky EternalEnVy Mao, captain of Cloud 9. Arteezy is able to transverse Jupiter barrier and controls his Dolem so well that hes accepted by the Mulians even though hes from the Bhbev Foundation.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

ZZZorcerer posted:

Uhhhhh

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

ZZZorcerer posted:

I'm not sure you get ESEX.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

ZZZorcerer posted:

ESEX is a parody site :confused:

But that aside, EE is anime as gently caress and that's maybe the least jokey thing about the article and is likely something EE would say

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
welp, jokes on me, never saw that site before and really thought that was some stuff dota players would say :downs:

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

No Safe Word posted:

ESEX is a parody site :confused:

But that aside, EE is anime as gently caress and that's maybe the least jokey thing about the article and is likely something EE would say

well RTZ's Grey's Anatomy quote was real

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

ZZZorcerer posted:

welp, jokes on me, never saw that site before and really thought that was some stuff dota players would say :downs:

The only thing making that quote unbelievable is that EE would've written a 3000 word blog post to say the same thing.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ZZZorcerer posted:

Its like RahXephon where Arteezy and Zai carry the Mu phase genetic marker but EG dont know it, said Jacky EternalEnVy Mao, captain of Cloud 9. Arteezy is able to transverse Jupiter barrier and controls his Dolem so well that hes accepted by the Mulians even though hes from the Bhbev Foundation.

This the second time this week someone on games falls for a onion style site. I love everything.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

ZZZorcerer posted:

The RTZ quote is real, the other ones (except MAYBE EE's, but according to draskyl he watches more of the roamnce anime's than anything) are fake

that one guy
Jun 3, 2005
I think my favorite part of that esex article is Suma1l talking about SpongeBob. Great touch.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Aren't most of MVP phoenix dudes from America anyway? Also cheering for navi is cool again since they're basically underdogs again.

No, they're all Korean. Heen's dad was a Korean diplomat so he lived in the States for a number of years as a kid. I think March spent a lot of time in the States too, but I'm not 100% on that.

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

that one guy posted:

I think my favorite part of that esex article is Suma1l talking about SpongeBob. Great touch.

I don't know what Suma1l's birthday is, but he's very possibly younger than the cartoon is. :smithicide:

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
MVP Phoenix is my dream of a team my dream team my team of dreams of teams

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

ZZZorcerer posted:

spoiler: it's not a joke. he's obsessed with anime to a terrifying degree

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
https://twitter.com/PerLilliefelth/status/556221740284919808

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Taffer posted:

spoiler: it's not a joke. he's obsessed with anime to a terrifying degree

he has phoenix modified to look like an anime girl, maybe others too i dont watch his stream all that much.

Eejit
Mar 6, 2007

Swiss Army Cockatoo
Cacatua multitoolii

Liu posted:

he has phoenix modified to look like an anime girl, maybe others too i dont watch his stream all that much.

Juggernaut as well is also now an anime girl with a sword. I can barely watch his stream, it's really getting intolerable

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
but juggernaut actually is an anime girl so...???

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

Eejit posted:

Juggernaut as well is also now an anime girl with a sword. I can barely watch his stream, it's really getting intolerable

Then . . . don't watch?

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones

Dota 2 players really are dumb.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

At least that's a generic enough looking logo you could say it's from a band or something

I mean, still dumb, but it could be worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Sorus posted:

Dota 2 players really are dumb.

He is also a fan of CS

:barf:

• Locked thread