Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Flameingblack posted:

Can we do 10pm Sunday? If it doesn't get done then, we might not get points for the first week of LCS. If you can't make it I'll remake the league and re-invite everyone who joined before.

10pm sunday works for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PONY AVATARS

~SMcD

Flameingblack posted:

Someone left League of Mysyery so there's one more slot open
http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share...fGjmbJRiVnIOImH

That link doesn't seem to be working for me. Keeps giving me a 404 error. I'm willing to fill the empty spot though.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
There's still three spots left in the win-nothing league! http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/377753/ZiA0CHMfvfYSxFLCN1hK

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2zj0TqcVjA

RipDouglas
Oct 18, 2014

My tournament team has a very flexible schedule and is available to dumpster the rest of you for our free skins pretty much anytime.

When are you thinking of doing the draft?

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Space Prison 3000 let's do this!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Put myself in as Banagarangs, lets hope it doesn't fall through.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Reminder, Megling Genocide drafting in 1.5 hours.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

mistaya posted:

Reminder, Megling Genocide drafting in 1.5 hours.

52 mins! Make sure you're here, or hope that autodraft is your friend! :)

With the integrated chat function this should be a bit smoother than mumble, but we can still do mumble if you guys want as well.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
45 minutes to go now, right? My body's ready for the draft!

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Yeah, 9PM EST. Be there or be square!

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

5 minute warning, starting at 9PM sharp!

Edit:

I took a lot of risks..hoping it pays off!

Zaekkor fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Jan 17, 2015

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Sivir has been all over LPL tonight too. Guess she's the new hotness.

babydonthurtme
Apr 21, 2005
It's my first time...
Grimey Drawer
As for OGN, the Jin Air v Tigers series is really heating up. Super close second game that Pray hard carried on Kog'Maw despite GBM pulling out a genuinely scary Xerath. Now we're going into game three, can't wait to see if one of the teams will auto lose by blind picking Xerath again :allears:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Obscurity posted:

Edit:

These are Good Picks

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Obscurity posted:

Edit:

I totally forgot about this last night but can't be mad with Bjergsen, Shook, Nrated and Doublelift being autodrafted for me

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008
If you guys are bored of the usual meta, you should watch this Chinese league where Sivir is the Queen ADC.

I've really been enjoying watching it the last few days, it feels very different to the usual NA meta, it seems to be very reliant on technical skill more than anything.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Rudager posted:

If you guys are bored of the usual meta, you should watch this Chinese league where Sivir is the Queen ADC.

I've really been enjoying watching it the last few days, it feels very different to the usual NA meta, it seems to be very reliant on technical skill more than anything.

Sivir has seen a lot of play in Korea recently as well.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Invalid Validation posted:

Put myself in as Banagarangs, lets hope it doesn't fall through.

One more spot open! Then we'll discuss drafting times.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Sexpansion posted:

One more spot open! Then we'll discuss drafting times.

Since I haven't played a team yet, I joined your league as Eddy's 0-8 Bloodlust, which was my team name last year but the league I had never actually drafted, so I figured I'd re-use it.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
was his 0-8 bloodlust on support kennen or amumu?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

exethan posted:

was his 0-8 bloodlust on support kennen or amumu?

The heated intensity of Genja and Edward hating each other during Gambit's major competitive lull before their roster changes. Time lord Genja was working on new builds to capitalize on mana maximization and farming 300 CS before engaging a single enemy champion. Edward was looking into playing non-conventional things like Amumu and Gragas just so he had more opportunities to fly into the enemy team and slap the poo poo out of them before dying as much as possible. Really it's pretty clear looking back on it that they were totally incompatible as teammates.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
So I work very long hours on weekdays. A draft that I take part in would have to be either on weekends, tomorrow (on account of holiday), or 11 PM EST or after. However, if this is the one factor that prevents other people from drafting at reasonable times, the TIGER MILLIONAIRES are happy to take an auto-draft.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
dont forget that if youre in league of my$tery we draft in 9 hours!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

Since I haven't played a team yet, I joined your league as Eddy's 0-8 Bloodlust, which was my team name last year but the league I had never actually drafted, so I figured I'd re-use it.

Alright, the wuss league is full. So when do you all want to draft?

Tomorrow is a holiday so that might be good, and I should be available for much of the day/night. If anyone can't draft tomorrow evening left me know.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Tomorrow evening works for me.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
I may not be around tomorrow night, is tonight ok?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I'm good at just about any waking hour.

I've tried like three times to get into LPL and I just can't. Even though the level of play has raised there and has lowered in Korea, I just don't care about the LPL teams at all. I wish Korea had just paid their players more. Also I much prefer listening to Monte/DOA than whoever the Aussie guys are doing the LPL English.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I'm fine with tonight, it just has to be after Downton Abbey (so after 10 EST).

Also I will watch any time that Kakao or Dandy is on and of course I'm excited about the new OMG but beyond that I don't care about LPL either.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, Invictus is my only horse in LPL, on account of KaKAO and Rookie being from my favorite OGN team of last season. They're looking great so far, but they haven't really been tested - they're 4-0 against teams that have gone 0-4.

EDIT: Haha and their next week's schedule is entirely against 0-4 teams as well.

Jenny Angel fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jan 18, 2015

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
OMG are my boys, for being an elite team of only Chinese players, no Korean imports at all. They're like the C9 of China and I want them to win everything (Plus Gogoing's jaw is so drat manly), but EDG, LGD and iG look really goddamn scary. I also want Vici Gaming to do well, if only for Vasili, and I'm surprised they've done so poorly so far. The other teams I know very little about/care very little about.

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012
The LPL casters are really awful, they spend more time laughing their own jokes and fellating each other than actually commenting the game. The games are at least interesting enough, omg, edg, lgd and ig are looking really good. OMG especially since I expected team synergy issues with carry players in 3 different positions but they looked great so far, each having their own time to shine. Same thing with LGD, looking forward to Uzi vs Imp and Flame vs Gogoing in the same match.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

AParadox posted:

The LPL casters are really awful, they spend more time laughing their own jokes and fellating each other than actually commenting the game. The games are at least interesting enough, omg, edg, lgd and ig are looking really good. OMG especially since I expected team synergy issues with carry players in 3 different positions but they looked great so far, each having their own time to shine. Same thing with LGD, looking forward to Uzi vs Imp and Flame vs Gogoing in the same match.

Yeah the casters the downside to the LPL, but I think they'll get there with some practice.

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

I still can't quite believe Riot decided streaming Oceania games is more important than streaming all the LPL.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Libertine posted:

I'm good at just about any waking hour.

I've tried like three times to get into LPL and I just can't. Even though the level of play has raised there and has lowered in Korea, I just don't care about the LPL teams at all. I wish Korea had just paid their players more. Also I much prefer listening to Monte/DOA than whoever the Aussie guys are doing the LPL English.

I'm watching Week one Day 2 right now, and loving christ this Royal Club vs M3 match. Royal gives up FB and another kill for absolutely loving nothing, it's so dumb. LPL is worth watching if you're an ADC or support because you can peep proper canceling and watch Mata, but that's about it.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

I find it hard to keep up with both NA and EU..I don't know how some of you follow LPK/LPL/etc as well. :saddowns:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Obscurity posted:

I find it hard to keep up with both NA and EU..I don't know how some of you follow LPK/LPL/etc as well. :saddowns:
Just like you follow the NBA or Football. You pick your team and only watch those matches.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Obscurity posted:

I work from home and I watch almost all the games on VOD on a second monitor while I'm working. I've watched NA/EU/Korea almost in their entirety for the last two years. There's no way I could keep up with it if I didn't have literally the best working arrangement a person could have in life.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
So the wuss league consists of:

1. Me
2. TWSS
3. Jonny Angel
4. Libertine
5. Invalid_Validation
6. Manic_Misanthrope
7. Zerilan
8. Monathin

Tomorrow night doesn't work for TWSS, so can we all do Tuesday? I can do pretty much anytime during the day or after about 8pm that day. It's not the end of the world if you don't get to draft, as Riot's auto-drafter is pretty decent, but I'd like for everyone to get a chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
League of Mystery is drafting in an hour and a half, hopefully we don't end up with over half the league auto-drafting. If we go through the first round and there's less than four of us, I say we let the CPU auto draft everything else so it isn't totally unfair.

I don't want to end up with over half our league ending up with auto-drafts because of the weird scheduling we had.

• Locked thread