Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
Also every time I wake up there are a hundred new loving posts for me to filter through and by that stage the lynch train is well and truly underway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Plotterboy posted:

You haven't said much until now mithranderp. I don't think black tangled has said anything at all.

Splode better come up with a real good reason why not to vote for him as he has been the loudest about two townies.

I think I've said a decent amount tbh, but if you want to compare substantive posts throughout this game, go right ahead. I slept in this morning, hence why I wasn't around for the Anidav vote.

I am willing to vote Splode, but I'd like to hear from him first.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Plotterboy posted:

Gold standard hasn't said much this game either. Its pretty low profile

Gough
Splode
Small Keating
QM
Gold standard conure

Coq?

You haven't said much until now mithranderp. I don't think black tangled has said anything at all.

Splode better come up with a real good reason why not to vote for him as he has been the loudest about two townies.

I've had a busy weekend, coupled with wanting to sit back and let some of the more vocal players duke it out. So far that's been a spectacularly unsuccessful strategy, largely thanks to Anidav.

Since I'm home early this afternoon, it might be time for a bit of a scum hunt post. Back in a bit.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Mithranderp posted:

I think I've said a decent amount tbh, but if you want to compare substantive posts throughout this game, go right ahead. I slept in this morning, hence why I wasn't around for the Anidav vote.

I am willing to vote Splode, but I'd like to hear from him first.

I wish I could sleep in :(

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Plotterboy posted:

I wish I could sleep in :(

get rekt nerd

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
It was an apparent temperature of like 34 degrees overnight (something like 90% humidity) :(

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

I can live with not sleeping in if it means not living in Perth.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Plotterboy posted:

I can live with not sleeping in if it means not living in Perth.

:negative:

I read through the thread again and jesus christ now I'm even more confused.

Where the gently caress is QM?

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
##vote Splode

gently caress you Anidav, you are a terrible terrible player.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
:psyduck:

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

I "flip flopped" because I was sus on both of them, and confused by bif's antics.

I'm sure plott is scum but honestly after Anidav I know I have no credibility so whatever. When I flip town look at Plott who was very eager to capitalise on my mistake.

gently caress Anidav for being a terrible player. Beet was 100% sure he was scum too, for the record.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
:ghost: Quit getting mad at video games

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

what the gently caress is going on

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Those On My Left posted:

what the gently caress is going on

AusPol Mafia: Suicide Squad.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Splode posted:

I "flip flopped" because I was sus on both of them, and confused by bif's antics.

I'm sure plott is scum but honestly after Anidav I know I have no credibility so whatever. When I flip town look at Plott who was very eager to capitalise on my mistake.

gently caress Anidav for being a terrible player. Beet was 100% sure he was scum too, for the record.

ffs

don't suicide. if you're not scum then it's still a lovely move.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Righto you lot, I've gone through the posting and voting history of everyone who's died so far. Normally I'd break it down by town/confirmed scum, but, er, no scum have died.

Thatbastardken
Voted for Gough, then changed to Harold. Died Night 1.
Bifauxnen
D1: Voted for Gough, then changed to Harold, cast suspicion on Gough
D2: Voted for Gough, swapped for Anidav, bought into Anidav’s bullshit and killed herself to protect him or something
Harold Krell
Annoying. Voted Bif D1 and Plott D2, in both cases as a reaction to being voted against. Useless data.
Asphyxious
D1: Voted Harold.
D2: Voted TOML, went into posting analysis mode, voted for me, had a go at Bif about her suicide, got nightkilled
Anidav
D1: Voted Harold
D2: Started copping a dogpile. Didn't vote. Weirdly, kept appealing to Tithin for help.
D3: Went hard on Beet. Died.
Matthew Beet
D0: Voted Gough, creating ~*~drama~*~
D1: Finally unvoted Gough, voted Anidav
D2: Voted Anidav
D3: Voted and finally got Anidav. Posted a list of suss people:

quote:

Gough
Splode
Coq
Plott
QM

A quick note on roles: While Gaspy initially claimed some super-secret knowledge, it turns out he was just a doctor and so had no out of thread extra help. Likewise, Anidav claimed the role of bomb but that turned out to be a lie. It's quite likely there are still some town roles in play.

If you include Hambeet's pregame vote, which I am as it continued into the game and caused an argument, Gough has been specifically named by three of the six victims.

At this point, I'm fairly confident that at least Gough Suppressant is scum. So I had a look at his posts.

Far from being in lockstep with Splode, as Plott suggested, he in fact directly calls Splode out on flipping between votes on Day 2. He's also posted 'today' (Day 4) mentioning this again. If we proceed on the assumption that Gough is scum, then he's either throwing Splode under the bus or voting for someone who's not in his group. The vote is being lead by Plotterboy.

I have a strong feeling Plotterboy is scum, and is trying to take out Splode, who I suspect is a townie.

##vote Plotterboy

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Splode posted:

Dude seriously, vote Plott. Don't off yourself, I want to win.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

That's some good analysis there coq.

I'm going to the shops but will consider everything when I get back :)

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

I am suss on splode because he has managed to screw the pooch on big, anidav, and accused beets who all turned out to be town. Which makes him either scum or astoundingly poo poo. If splode is town, and coq wants to win, I guess coq is scum.

I was gunning for splode because he has straight up got 2 townies banhammered with stupidity. That's either scum or poo poo townie.

Coq is pushing for me because I am loud at the moment, attempted to actually get anidav to talk before he got hung and flipped town, and if he is scum and splode is town then is trying to paint me as scum if splode flips as town.

Small Keating jumped on splode as well when things opened.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

SKY COQ posted:

Dude seriously, vote Plott. Don't off yourself, I want to win.

What if Splode is scum and going for the suicide vote is not genuine but instead is his way of fitting in with the recent spate of townie suicides?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Small Keating posted:

What if Splode is scum and going for the suicide vote is not genuine but instead is his way of fitting in with the recent spate of townie suicides?

Plot's misrepresentation of Gough and Splode's relationship was enough for me anyway, then I refreshed and saw Splode's suicide note.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

##vote Plotterboy

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

SKY COQ posted:

Plot's misrepresentation of Gough and Splode's relationship was enough for me anyway, then I refreshed and saw Splode's suicide note.

Yeah but last time we played you had to create a whole new player type to fit me into your narrative.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

##vote SKY COQ

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Plotterboy posted:

I am suss on splode because he has managed to screw the pooch on big, anidav, and accused beets who all turned out to be town. Which makes him either scum or astoundingly poo poo. If splode is town, and coq wants to win, I guess coq is scum.

I was gunning for splode because he has straight up got 2 townies banhammered with stupidity. That's either scum or poo poo townie.

Coq is pushing for me because I am loud at the moment, attempted to actually get anidav to talk before he got hung and flipped town, and if he is scum and splode is town then is trying to paint me as scum if splode flips as town.

I only screwed up because Anidav is terrible. This argument fails to take into account EVERYONE thought Anidav was scum, and I was no more sus on beet than anyone else. Plot is scum.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Small Keating posted:

suicide note was pure frustration with Anidav. I think we're boned at this point, but I'll pull my head in and keep going.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Plotterboy posted:

Splode posted:

I only screwed up because Anidav is terrible. This argument fails to take into account EVERYONE thought Anidav was scum, and I was no more sus on beet than anyone else. Plot is scum.

Pretty much this. Splode didn't get the townies killed - Anidav caused the death of bif, got himself killed and likely pushed beet onto somebody's radar as well.

Given Beet specifically named Plott as a suspect, this doesn't seem too difficult.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Splode posted:

And you where the loudest. I'm happy to also believe that you are terrible at mafia, because if you flip vanilla I'm gonna get lynched next turn, if you lynch me tonight I'm going to flip as a vanilla townie and your reign of lovely calls will continue, aiding the scum even more.

Coq is fanning this fight at the moment. Vote coq.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Splode posted:

suicide note was pure frustration with Anidav. I think we're boned at this point, but I'll pull my head in and keep going.

Anidaft's madness reaches out to touch us all from beyond the grave.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
:ghost: There is a method to my madness.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Plotterboy posted:

And you where the loudest. I'm happy to also believe that you are terrible at mafia, because if you flip vanilla I'm gonna get lynched next turn, if you lynch me tonight I'm going to flip as a vanilla townie and your reign of lovely calls will continue, aiding the scum even more.

Coq is fanning this fight at the moment. Vote coq.

Mate you've lied twice now - first to tie Splode to Gough, and now to tie the Anidav suicide clusterfuck on Splode. Two lies was enough to get me off the fence on Anidav, and it's enough for you too.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

gently caress off anidav

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

SKY COQ posted:

Mate you've lied twice now - first to tie Splode to Gough, and now to tie the Anidav suicide clusterfuck on Splode. Two lies was enough to get me off the fence on Anidav, and it's enough for you too.

Yeah of course you would say that. Your scum and lynching another vanilla townie would be yet another twofer.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Plotterboy posted:

Yeah of course you would say that. Your scum and lynching another vanilla townie would be yet another twofer.

I've highlighted both times you've lied. By contrast, you've called me out for loving you over in a game from six months ago and for "being scum". Show, don't tell.

Quantum Mechanic
Apr 25, 2010

Just another fuckwit who thrives on fake moral outrage.
:derp:Waaaah the Christians are out to get me:derp:

lol abbottsgonnawin
Goddamn. I got smashed at work today and the short opportunity I got to post, the thread was locked.

I hosed up. I was sure it was Bif, and then I was going to vote Anidav this morning. I am terrible at this. I'm going to go with my initial hunch, and

## vote Gough Suppressant

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Splode absolutely led the call for a Anime David lynch last round, but you know who else was with him? Beet. Who we now have confirmed as town.

that's about all the proof I need that Splode's lynching of anime david wasn't some nefarious scum plot. I entirely buy that Splode's D4 suicide vote is pure frustration at King David of the Animes being a right turd of a town player. it's

I am actually not 100% sold on Coq's theorycrafting because I think there's too much poo poo going on to definitively rely on Plotterboy's characterisation of the relationship b/w Splode & Gough

BUT

1) the theorycrafting doesn't raise my suspicions because it's the first systematic effort post i've seen in ages, at least someone is finally doing it

2) Plotterboy has instantly OMGUSed Coq

3) right at the start of D4 - immediately after we learnt that one of the main people calling for Anidav's head was town - Plotterboy rushes to lynch one of the other main people calling for Anidav's head

#1 makes me not particularly suspicious of Coq
#2 and #3 point to Plopperbot being scum

I'm soon to disappear for dinner with my mates. I'm not going to vote yet. But unless i come back to something revelatory, I'm making a plopvote on my return

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

You've been straight up quiet not making waves and posting whitenoise when needed until last round. Voting late when voting. I called out splode and you and you blow up accusing me. I think I pipped one two many scum in my list and you're shitscared. Also the mention of the game six months ago is because it shows a precedent for you to do stupid poo poo.

As I said earlier I am vanilla town. I've pointed you out twice in scumlists and you've freaked out. Either you're hopeless town or your scum who think I've got a bit of an idea and want me lynched to not waste a night kill. With 6 townies out we are at a lynchpin moment, so splitting the town against itself is a solid move. I'm guessing youre being the noisy one because you are vanilla scum and therefore expendable if things go awry.

Quantum Mechanic
Apr 25, 2010

Just another fuckwit who thrives on fake moral outrage.
:derp:Waaaah the Christians are out to get me:derp:

lol abbottsgonnawin
Grr, phoneposting putting in spaces

##vote Gough Suppressant

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I'm back!

Plott's sudden change of vote does seem very OMGUS. I thought he did seem pretty scummy when I was posting this morning, but wasn't sure. His recent behaviour, especially in light of the posts coq has highlighted and his vote change, looks pretty scummy to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Quantum Mechanic posted:

Goddamn. I got smashed at work today and the short opportunity I got to post, the thread was locked.

I hosed up. I was sure it was Bif, and then I was going to vote Anidav this morning. I am terrible at this. I'm going to go with my initial hunch, and

## vote Gough Suppressant

No spaces between the hash and vote QM

• Locked thread