Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Tiring of the eternal civil war on their home planet of CYBERTRON, the heroic AUTOBOTS embark on a deep space mission to colonize a new planet. However as their ship departs, a raiding party of evil DECEPTICONS lead by the cruel and ruthless MEGATRON boards the AUTOBOT ship and causes a crash landing on a distant planet: Earth. The crew, Autobot and Decepticon alike are knocked into a deep stasis by the impact.

Centuries later, seismic activity from the volcano causes the ship's life support systems to reactivate. TELETRAAN ONE, the Autobot's onboard computer sends out probes to find new EARTH FORMS for the robotic crew, but in the confusion cannot distinguish between AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON. Unfortunately, the Decepticons are the first to awaken.

Quickly seizing the advantage, the merciless MEGATRON and his conniving lieutenant STARSCREAM set about a devious plot: by replacing all the AUTOBOT'S heroic insignia with HEAT SENSITIVE RUBSIGNS, no one can tell what faction anyone belongs to!

Now MEGATRON has left behind a handful of his most covert agents, tasked with only one objective: MAKE SURE THE AUTOBOTS NEVER LEAVE THIS SHIP ALIVE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
Days are 12 hours long. From 9am to 9pm.
Day 1 will start once we've got enough people and I've got my poo poo together.
No editing of your posts.
There are no millers or death millers or reverse death millers or anti-reverse death millers in this game. That being said, expect roles. Transformers have cool abilities and so do you!
Role explanations: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roles
Hammer is on, first to the required votes gets scrapped automatically.
:siren:NO DEADPOSTING:siren:

Once your spark has merged with the Allspark you're not allowed to poo poo up a thread thats gonna be hard enough to slog through.

The crew:
  1. Anidav
  2. Avshalom
  3. bell jar
  4. Bifauxnen
  5. black_tangled
  6. Fruity Gordo
  7. GoldStandardConure
  8. Gough Suppressant
  9. Harold Krell
  10. Ironic Sex Tourist
  11. Kommando
  12. Lid
  13. Matthew Beet
  14. MC Eating Disorder
  15. Milky Moor
  16. Mithranderp
  17. Plotterboy
  18. rudatron
  19. Seagull
  20. SKY COQ
  21. Small Keating
  22. Splode
  23. thatbastardken
  24. Those On My Left
  25. Tirade
  26. Tommofork
  27. webmeister

Asphyxious fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jan 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
I'm in!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Really keen but don't have pm, can I play without or do I need to upgrade?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

MC Eating Disorder posted:

nah should be fine

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
I'm in!

I bought PMs for mafia. It's technically possible to play without them if the host is willing to accommodate you, but I wouldn't recommend it.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
I'm in, I hope to be less of a clueless mug this time.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Splode posted:

I'm in!

I bought PMs for mafia. It's technically possible to play without them if the host is willing to accommodate you, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Yeah I can't add him on Votefinder, is this a PMs thing?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
I'm in.

If I'm town....sorry town.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm having trouble adding you MC Eating Disorder, I'm afraid I'm not competent enough to work around that :(

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If it's substantially easier with pms it might just be better if I upgrade anyway, I'm pretty broke and have been putting off getting plat for a while but I can afford it and it was really fun watching you guys play last game so it's probably worth it, I'll buy plat in the next hour and pm you

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

In! Love the setup, I'd forgotten about those little rub stickers!

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

If it's substantially easier with pms it might just be better if I upgrade anyway, I'm pretty broke and have been putting off getting plat for a while but I can afford it and it was really fun watching you guys play last game so it's probably worth it, I'll buy plat in the next hour and pm you

yeah if you get a role COOL VEHICLE FORM then you'll definitely want PMs anyway.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
I'm in.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
I bought PMs just for mafia as well.

no rugrats.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ok plat is a go, sent a pm to make sure pms work, giggled at the number of times i typed out "pms" because i'm a child

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
me.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

:stare:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

It is time for victory my fellow robots.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Yessssssssssss

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Yessss

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Also I'm in

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
I'm so in. This will be great.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
I will be this robot

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

In

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

yesssss

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SKY COQ posted:

I will be this robot

omg is that real

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Beep Beep gently caress you I'm Those on my Left *dubstep sfx*

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

omg is that real

It is very fake.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

omg is that real

no bif.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hey man, that poo poo would actually have sold in the States trust me

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

You're going to stick me with a poo poo role aren't you

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Those On My Left posted:

You're going to stick me with a poo poo role aren't you

I'm not that kind of guy.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Fixy can you update the OP to clarify whether hammer applies? The op of the last game made me think it didn't, but it did

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Anidav posted:

Beep Beep gently caress you I'm Those on my Left *dubstep sfx*

town fukt

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
*cracks neck*

here.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

They really did.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Those On My Left posted:

Fixy can you update the OP to clarify whether hammer applies? The op of the last game made me think it didn't, but it did

Oh! Isn't hammer the default? Sorry, first time running this. Yes it will be hammer, but I don't know how to toggle that. Someone fill me in, ta.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
me bitch

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast