Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

I miss my cat someone buy me a kitten.

Even being blind drunk doesn't stop the hardy Russian from doing his job, even when that job is driving the line painting truck down a straight road https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3FWQcO8plk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

even better the drunk was wearing Adidas track pants

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

gender illusionist posted:

what the gently caress is up with that dude's weird sausage knuckles

Russian armwrestler Denis Cyplenkov, y'all!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Russia's got a lock on neanderthal/bear hybrids

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Say Nothing posted:

goddamn imagine being that dudes girlfriend :eyepop:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I am

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ovXnZcb_A

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Say Nothing posted:

I'M GONNA WRECK-IT!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, Cyplenkov has some ludicrously strong hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NXzFq3pGLY

Hard to believe anyone could ever beat him at arm wrestling, but then again, John Brzenk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmwAUNDiySQ&t=126s

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

So no then

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13sxFHM6Mjg&app=desktop

Russia.mkv

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=215_1421515496

lmao I don't even know where to start with this one

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I get a lot of Russian dudes who buy iPhones and send them to Dubai duty free to then forward to Russia. One of them is older and he was telling me that he misses the Soviet Union because at least they had good education and hope and now he will never ever return to his homeland because it is a "shithole run by a madman who is trying to prove something"

His name is Igor and j want to buy him drinks

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Bear stories.

I once had a cake rear end job driving construction crews around a US airbase in Kyrgyzstan, mostly little tiny Kyrgyz dudes and one gigantic Russian construction worker we named 'Bear' because, well, he was gigantic and Russian. Bear looked like a guy they'd hire to play the former Spetznaz hitman in an eighties action movie, but was laid back as gently caress and one of the coolest dudes we worked with there. He'd try to bum Kit-Kats and Rip-Its from us daily and say "Please, one Kit-Kat, one Rip-It! For my daughter! " Like ten minutes later Bear would be chilling out eating a Kit-Kat and drinking a Rip-It but we generally didn't give a poo poo because we had big stacks of free ones anyhow. If you asked Bear about his daughter, he would laugh and ask you for another Kit-Kat and Rip-It, and tell you that this one was "for his daughter, for real."

We had a black coworker, and when bullshitting around we asked Bear what he would call "a guy like him" in Russia. Bear looks at him and without hesitating blurts out, "Him? He's a friend of the family." To his credit he had no idea that it wasn't something you'd call a black dude in the US without a problem and felt really bad once he found out, but the dude in question was too busy laughing his rear end off to be offended. So Bear notices this and from then on out would greet the dude with "Hello, friend of the family, good morning! Please, you get me Kit-Kat and Rip-It for my daughter?"

One day a coworker was driving him to a work site and accidentally ran over some kind of big weird prairie dog looking Central Asian rodent. He stops to check it out and Bear walks calmly over to the mangled rodent, squats and stares closely at it for an uncomfortably long time. Then he just spins around, claps my coworker on the shoulder and exclaims "This is sad!" and jumps back on the bus. Bear was the loving man.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

Wild T posted:

Bear stories.

I once had a cake rear end job driving construction crews around a US airbase in Kyrgyzstan, mostly little tiny Kyrgyz dudes and one gigantic Russian construction worker we named 'Bear' because, well, he was gigantic and Russian. Bear looked like a guy they'd hire to play the former Spetznaz hitman in an eighties action movie, but was laid back as gently caress and one of the coolest dudes we worked with there. He'd try to bum Kit-Kats and Rip-Its from us daily and say "Please, one Kit-Kat, one Rip-It! For my daughter! " Like ten minutes later Bear would be chilling out eating a Kit-Kat and drinking a Rip-It but we generally didn't give a poo poo because we had big stacks of free ones anyhow. If you asked Bear about his daughter, he would laugh and ask you for another Kit-Kat and Rip-It, and tell you that this one was "for his daughter, for real."

We had a black coworker, and when bullshitting around we asked Bear what he would call "a guy like him" in Russia. Bear looks at him and without hesitating blurts out, "Him? He's a friend of the family." To his credit he had no idea that it wasn't something you'd call a black dude in the US without a problem and felt really bad once he found out, but the dude in question was too busy laughing his rear end off to be offended. So Bear notices this and from then on out would greet the dude with "Hello, friend of the family, good morning! Please, you get me Kit-Kat and Rip-It for my daughter?"

One day a coworker was driving him to a work site and accidentally ran over some kind of big weird prairie dog looking Central Asian rodent. He stops to check it out and Bear walks calmly over to the mangled rodent, squats and stares closely at it for an uncomfortably long time. Then he just spins around, claps my coworker on the shoulder and exclaims "This is sad!" and jumps back on the bus. Bear was the loving man.

He didn't say friend of the family, he said negr, which is Russian for negro. They sound somewhat similar when said by someone who speaks lovely English, so its easy to confuse.

Blacks in Russia are called negr because theres no 'friend of the family' baggage like there is in the US. When someone is talking about blacks in Russia (word is cherniy) they're talking about Armenians or Chechens or some other ethnicity from the caucus mountains

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Wild T posted:

"Hello, friend of the family, good morning! Please, you get me Kit-Kat and Rip-It for my daughter?"
This is how I'm greeting my wife from now on.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Present posted:

Blacks in Russia are called negr because theres no 'friend of the family' baggage like there is in the US.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/11/03/african-migrants-face-hostility-racism-russia/

Whatever you say, brosef

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

I don't think that poster meant there's no racism in Russia (:lol:) just that they don't use the same words Americans use.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Rubies posted:

I know memes get old real fast but the stinky gremlin on the end of all those race breakdowns is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Present posted:

When someone is talking about blacks in Russia (word is cherniy) they're talking about Armenians or Chechens or some other ethnicity from the caucus mountains

In Soviet Russia, Caucasians are black!

Lord Lilf
Aug 12, 2007

by exmarx
My Russian friend posted this...

...I don't even know where to loving begin.

a very nice paella
Oct 12, 2012

Kapitalism

Lord Lilf posted:

hosed up if true

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Have you got your Putin riding a bear ornamental figure yet?

You can buy one here: http://xn-----7kcjjbecbv1ciby9bp.xn--p1ai/

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Lord Lilf posted:

Hahaha, "faking gas attacks"? Sorry, that's pretty much Assad, tell your friend not to trust Russian news and go around the world for anything international. Seems that the world media has a bias toward reality.

Also, Obama has very little to do with the "61 conflicts around the world in 50 years".

In addition, you should mention it's not Bradley Manning but Chelsea Manning and see if they flip their poo poo about that.

Edit: also, unlabeled GMO foods enter Russia through Belarus anyway. That whole GMO labeling law that Putin signed into law was deceptive bullshit aimed at "countering" sanctions to his domestic audience, but there's huge loopholes that essentially were already open when Putin signed it.

Young Freud fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jan 21, 2015

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

beato posted:

Have you got your Putin riding a bear ornamental figure yet?

You can buy one here: http://xn-----7kcjjbecbv1ciby9bp.xn--p1ai/

i need this. now.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Young Freud posted:

Hahaha, "faking gas attacks"? Sorry, that's pretty much Assad, tell your friend not to trust Russian news and go around the world for anything international. Seems that the world media has a bias toward reality.

Also, Obama has very little to do with the "61 conflicts around the world in 50 years".

In addition, you should mention it's not Bradley Manning but Chelsea Manning and see if they flip their poo poo about that.

At least for the Russians the gas attacks are real

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-20067384

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Arcsquad12 posted:

I'M GONNA WRECK-IT!

lol

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Say Nothing posted:

Yeah, Cyplenkov has some ludicrously strong hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NXzFq3pGLY

Hard to believe anyone could ever beat him at arm wrestling, but then again, John Brzenk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmwAUNDiySQ&t=126s

I don't understand how the relatively skinny american dude beat him.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Such is life.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Wild T posted:

Bear stories.

Am I the only person who imagined him as Heavy Weapons Guy?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cQozuJ5a3Q

russianroadtrip.mp4

shiftless