Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

gently caress Toddlers and Tiaras, this is a great reality TV concept!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

Motherfuck. That woman either has the world's greatest composure or she's on ludes. Either way, she's bomb-proof. Make her a war correspondent immediately.

(I only say this as a skittish baby who would have flailed had that happened to me.)

She probably had a professor in journalism school who would randomly set off pyrotechnics and you didn't pass his class until you could unflinchingly deliver a headline.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Karma Monkey posted:

Looks like someone broke the first rule of Toddler Fight Club. :colbert:

The first rule is no tattling.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

AlbieQuirky posted:

gently caress Toddlers and Tiaras, this is a great reality TV concept!

I have a friend who is producing a pilot and episodes of almost that exact thing. It's 9-13-year-olds instead of toddlers, though.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
When I was 11 I was literally declared national champion of beating up other 11 year olds. karate

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Centripetal Horse posted:

I have a friend who is producing a pilot and episodes of almost that exact thing. It's 9-13-year-olds instead of toddlers, though.

UFC JUNIOR is a largely untapped market that I think will go over well with most spectators of bloodsport, myself included.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVfqkNfNBVA

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

Motherfuck. That woman either has the world's greatest composure or she's on ludes. Either way, she's bomb-proof. Make her a war correspondent immediately.

(I only say this as a skittish baby who would have flailed had that happened to me.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR2I_L9CL14

EDIT: Article including the whole video, after an edited version became popular on Facebook.

Fantastisk has a new favorite as of 12:32 on Jan 20, 2015

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
That reminds me of that interview where Werner Herzog just calmly states with his answer that they are under fire from a sniper.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

gently caress Toddlers

Strange quotes indeed

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Apparently the Guardian thinks our leaders were getting up to some necromancy yesterday.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Baron von Eevl posted:

That reminds me of that interview where Werner Herzog just calmly states with his answer that they are under fire from a sniper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylXqc8TQ15w

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Baron von Eevl posted:

Fitzcarraldo. :colbert:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Is the monkey okay? :ohdear:

Kenlon
Jun 27, 2003

Digitus Impudicus

KillHour posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnVf1ZoCJSo

CoolZidane
Jun 24, 2008

KillHour posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlDEzmSff3M

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Not so weird on its own, except it's the first story that comes up on our local CBS station's site.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Idiot Kicker posted:

Not so weird on its own, except it's the first story that comes up on our local CBS station's site.

Geez, they really missed so many great opportunities for awesome headlines. Spud State Births Hermaphrodog being one.

Nightmare Zone
Aug 3, 2014

Do you like sucking jalapenos?
I prefer hosed Up Inbred From Idaho.

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012

Nightmare Zone posted:

I prefer hosed Up Inbred From Idaho.

It's from Caldwell, so you really have to be more specific.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

SodomyGoat101 posted:

It's from Caldwell, so you really have to be more specific.

I just got done banging my head against the desk because I lived there for 10 years, and it's all true.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Tater Town Spawns Self-Humper

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Potatoes, meat with two veg

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

coleman francis posted:

Potatoes, meat with two veg

:golfclap:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Karma Monkey posted:

Looks like someone broke the first rule of Toddler Fight Club. :colbert:

They going to move up to Tattler Fight Club

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

canyoneer posted:

The first rule is no tattling.

God drat you.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH-oQ0DTaRc

How to use an ice scraper.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

No, no, that's an instruction. Soon the Fox War Fleet will reach orbit, and Rupert Murdoch will hold the world in his iron grip, with the sun as his hostage.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/rftfsr/upright-citizens-brigade-baby-sparring

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

:eng101: The Sun is far too hot for fire to exist!

No. No more dancing!
Jun 15, 2006
Let 'er rip, dude!

Inflategate is even more serious than any of us thought.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Hoyt Hoyterson posted:

Inflategate is even more serious than any of us thought.

The balls were one pressure, and then they weren't. Clearly the physical laws of the universe are unraveling before our eyes. :ohdear:

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

I get the feeling the writer is a bit :pedo:

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Haruharuharuko posted:

The overly enthusiastic writing style of this article reminds me of Ugandan newspaper headlines.

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Haruharuharuko posted:

Bear Attacks, Rapes Zookeeper
Here's a little dog-bites-man tale I couldn't resist! Except replace "dog" with "850-pound black bear"! And "bites" with "anally violate"!

Yes, last Saturday a zookeeper at the Metropolitan Zoo had "claws" for alarm when he was attacked and raped by the same black bear he had raised from a cub! Geez, talk about gratitude!
"It was horrible, just horrible, " sobbed an eyewitness. Guess she sure got an eyeful!

The bear, named "Barry", " attacked zookeeper Ron Gilks as Gilks entered the cage to give him dinner. Barry lunged at his throat, goring him with his huge claws and razor-sharp teeth. Some of the claw marks were three-quarters of an inch deep. Ouch!

Then, astonished onlookers could "bearly" believe what happened next--Barry began to brutally rape zookeeper Gilks!

Frantic zookeepers rushed for rifles as others tried to divert the bear. But there was no stopping Barry! This bear kept "bearing down, " and Gilks just had to grin and "bear" it! Maybe Barry was mistaking him for his "honey"!

Barry's 27-inch phallus, armed with guard hairs as sharp as red-hot needles, shot through Gilks' rectum, shattered his lower spine and skewered his colon, causing his entire lower torso to "cave" in! Yikes! Bet that wasn't the type of "cave" you had in mind when you took up zookeeping, Mr. Gilks!

And can you imagine Gilks' surprise when Barry's putrid ursine semen flooded his ruptured chest cavity? (By the way, Mr. Gilks, whatever cologne you've been wearing, where can the public get some?)

Finally, zookeeper Eric Pulliam shot Barry with a tranquilizer gun and pulled Gilks from the cage. The unconscious bear was later destroyed. Hey, this "Yogi" made a major "Boo-Boo"!

"I have worked with dangerous animals before, " zoo director Kate Donegal said. "But never have I seen any animal sexually assault a human being." "Barry"? Try "Scary"!

Meanwhile, Gilks was pronounced dead at an area hospital--but at least he died grinning and bearing it! No doubt, this episode gives new meaning to the term, "Do not feed the bears!"

couldn't find the original link

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Bug Bill Murray posted:

Bear Attacks, Rapes Zookeeper
Here's a little dog-bites-man tale I couldn't resist! Except replace "dog" with "850-pound black bear"! And "bites" with "anally violate"!

Yes, last Saturday a zookeeper at the Metropolitan Zoo had "claws" for alarm when he was attacked and raped by the same black bear he had raised from a cub! Geez, talk about gratitude!
"It was horrible, just horrible, " sobbed an eyewitness. Guess she sure got an eyeful!

The bear, named "Barry", " attacked zookeeper Ron Gilks as Gilks entered the cage to give him dinner. Barry lunged at his throat, goring him with his huge claws and razor-sharp teeth. Some of the claw marks were three-quarters of an inch deep. Ouch!

Then, astonished onlookers could "bearly" believe what happened next--Barry began to brutally rape zookeeper Gilks!

Frantic zookeepers rushed for rifles as others tried to divert the bear. But there was no stopping Barry! This bear kept "bearing down, " and Gilks just had to grin and "bear" it! Maybe Barry was mistaking him for his "honey"!

Barry's 27-inch phallus, armed with guard hairs as sharp as red-hot needles, shot through Gilks' rectum, shattered his lower spine and skewered his colon, causing his entire lower torso to "cave" in! Yikes! Bet that wasn't the type of "cave" you had in mind when you took up zookeeping, Mr. Gilks!

And can you imagine Gilks' surprise when Barry's putrid ursine semen flooded his ruptured chest cavity? (By the way, Mr. Gilks, whatever cologne you've been wearing, where can the public get some?)

Finally, zookeeper Eric Pulliam shot Barry with a tranquilizer gun and pulled Gilks from the cage. The unconscious bear was later destroyed. Hey, this "Yogi" made a major "Boo-Boo"!

"I have worked with dangerous animals before, " zoo director Kate Donegal said. "But never have I seen any animal sexually assault a human being." "Barry"? Try "Scary"!

Meanwhile, Gilks was pronounced dead at an area hospital--but at least he died grinning and bearing it! No doubt, this episode gives new meaning to the term, "Do not feed the bears!"

couldn't find the original link

That's an Onion article that for some reason is no longer on the website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Every time I see this, I like to think that Louis Kasibante broke out of jail not to escape prosecution, but because there wasn't enough other guys to rape there. Or perhaps he finished bum-drilling all the inmates and needed to find more.