Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Silver Striker posted:

Hell, you should continue posting about it in the GBS gamergate thread.

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Silver Striker posted:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i actually dont have anything else to say about how evolve is garbage

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"But seriously, folks, I hope someday we can evolve past the institutional sexism that makes women feel uncomfortable in -- hey! ow! stop throwing things!" -- Frog Act at the Chuckle Palace

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

"But seriously, folks, I hope someday we can evolve past the institutional sexism that makes women feel uncomfortable in -- hey! ow! stop throwing things!" -- Frog Act at the Chuckle Palace

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

MOre like 'Devolve'.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Silver Striker posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I could buy 6 copies of Metroid prime Trilogy with that kinda money, OP.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Silver Striker posted:

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
"this is obviously a lovely game on every level, there's no way this could possibly be successful"
-Us talking about Destiny Evolve

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

Silver Striker posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Silver Striker posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Silver Striker posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_5QdHp04E

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

drat I only got one question for the makers of the video game "Evolve"... what drugs are you on and where do I get some? And another question is who's the brain surgeons who came up with the gameplay and price point of the game evolve, huh? Real Einsteins over here! Ehhhhh what else what else... lets see... Bill Cosby is in the news, you guys heard about this? I guess he raped between twenty and one hundred women over a forty year span. Bad right? But here's what even worse: The guys who made Evolve want to rape my drat wallet! Get outta here! Hold on, I'll pause for laughter and take a sip of my drink.

Good points Keven

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
they made a game where you play as a big scary monster who has to run away instead of just loving murdering everyone

gj

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
we need some sort of flop game bingo because the evolve thread has THAT GUY defending it to death in spite of all the stupid business practises like der juicen did for f3ar

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Is THAT GUY xboxpants?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Blackheart posted:

Is THAT GUY xboxpants?

I'm pretty sure he and Lizard Wizard are still busy sucking off the Starbound devs to post about another game that failed expectations.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I'm pretty sure he and Lizard Wizard are still busy sucking off the Starbound devs to post about another game that failed expectations.

i thought that was "Star Citizen" and then all the pieces were starting to add up

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The only thing I remember about Lizard Wizard is the time he made an earnest "PYF Anthropomorphic Animal Characters!" thread that got moved to FYAD

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The only thing I remember about Lizard Wizard is the time he made an earnest "PYF Anthropomorphic Animal Characters!" thread that got moved to FYAD

https://twitter.com/pwnmanexe

https://pwnmanexe.sofurry.com/watchers

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

lol, of course.

Dec 26, 2012

go figure

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

The poster named Lizard Wizard is actually a furry? Holy poo poo. Piss.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
:sterv:

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

evolve? more like devolve

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

They're releasing this the same week as Monster Hunter, lmao.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Detective No. 27 posted:

They're releasing this the same week as Monster Hunter, lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBRA0xXx3GM

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

AHungryRobot posted:

The poster named Lizard Wizard is actually a furry? Holy poo poo. Piss.

jeuss christ the next thing you guys are going to be telling me is Literal Nazi Furry is literally a nazi furry

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Dexters Secret posted:

jeuss christ the next thing you guys are going to be telling me is Literal Nazi Furry is literally a nazi furry

They post among us...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dexters Secret posted:

He actually is.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

There are furries and bronies in YOSPOS and I am repeatedly banned and probated for flaming htem.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Knuc U Kinte posted:

There are furries and bronies in YOSPOS and I am repeatedly banned and probated for flaming htem.

hosed up

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Maybe you shouldn't be doing all that Fake Helldumping.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Dexters Secret posted:

He's a cherished posting friend.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this game already has same stockholm syndrome effect that the sad fucks who play destiny have, and game hasnt even come out yet. impressive

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

They mad. http://www.destructoid.com/evolve-director-on-dlc-i-don-t-like-people-thinking-we-re-doing-underhanded-dirty-poo poo--284514.phtml

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

It's funny because even if you give them the benefit of the doubt and the DLC is 100% legit stuff it doesn't matter because the game is extremely bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He actually is.

i know he is that was the joke

• Locked thread