Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Rampant Dwickery posted:

You mean these?

The Geth are destroyed along with the Reapers in that ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Improbable Lobster posted:

Well done. Your no-prize will be in the mail shortly.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Tracula posted:

I want this framed and on my wall :allears:

Preferably printed on velvet.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

LoonShia posted:

Well done. Your no-prize will be in the mail shortly.

Thanks

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

No Kamina as Mami 4/10.

It doesn't work if she's played by a character who survives the series.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Tracula posted:

I want this framed and on my wall :allears:

Don't tease the octopus, kids.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

The only other notable thing for this game I could find was a doujin page that was really creepy, it's just a lady gladiator getting killed in a bunch of gory ways with her shirt ripped off.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Not sure where else I could put this.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Vorpal Cat posted:

No Kamina as Mami 4/10.

It doesn't work if she's played by a character who survives the series.

Pretty unfortunate when a character's defining trait is that they die like an idiot.

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

Internet Kraken posted:

Pretty unfortunate when a character's defining trait is that they die like an idiot.

They're basically the same character in a way; the over enthusiastic fanatic who leads the protagonist into a world of danger and adventure, then dies to prove the situation is serous. Mami may be less quotable but she does go a step further and does it more then once.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

its parakarry as a dragon. i dont know

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Rampant Dwickery posted:

You mean these?

Which race is the one behind the Geth? Rachni?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
e: nvm

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

I appreciate this

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.

Mr Tastee posted:

The series Legend of Korra ended with Korra and Asami in a lesbian relationship. This shocked and delighted many, and there has been an influx of fanart of the two in romantic situations. Generally it's quite tame, limited to them doing things like cuddling, kissing, talking with relatives, and going through silly things that happen with couples.

I thought these two were pretty funny, though. They combine audio from Burning Love with clips from Korra. In Burning Love, Korra's voice actor, Janice Varney, plays the role of a lesbian who comes out of the closet.

http://kuuvira.tumblr.com/post/107566746060
http://vanny-more.tumblr.com/post/108348866872/korra-discovers-her-sexuality-and-finds-she-has-a

So is it gradually foreshadowed and built up over the course of the show as natural character growth, or is it shoved in at the last minute as desperate pandering for more viewers
Cause knowing the history of the show's production would indicate the latter

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!

Kulkasha posted:

So is it gradually foreshadowed and built up over the course of the show as natural character growth, or is it shoved in at the last minute as desperate pandering for more viewers

It was built up over the last 2 seasons (according to the creators).

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Neurion posted:

Don't tease the octopus, kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=260oetpb9mM

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kulkasha posted:

bunch of us gays thought we were seeing it coming, but we wrote it off as wishful thinking too.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Tobaccrow
Jan 21, 2008

Don't smoke, kids... Unless you have to.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Mr Tastee posted:

The series Legend of Korra ended with Korra and Asami in a lesbian relationship. This shocked and delighted many, and there has been an influx of fanart of the two in romantic situations. Generally it's quite tame, limited to them doing things like cuddling, kissing, talking with relatives, and going through silly things that happen with couples.

I thought these two were pretty funny, though. They combine audio from Burning Love with clips from Korra. In Burning Love, Korra's voice actor, Janice Varney, plays the role of a lesbian who comes out of the closet.

http://kuuvira.tumblr.com/post/107566746060
http://vanny-more.tumblr.com/post/108348866872/korra-discovers-her-sexuality-and-finds-she-has-a
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg1RnAGncBQ&hd=1 (footage from the show with audio from the 'behind the scenes' of Season 1

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

I guess in that Destroy mural, the volus were also exterminated.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

This is the greatest.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 5 days!)

It's showing all the races supporting the god SHEPHERD who destroyed the Reapers

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Does this mean Diglett is always flipping you off?

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

A few people got extremly mad over bisexual Korra and how it ruins our children, how they are the producers are childs of satan.

They probably wrote a Mako x Korra fanfic and now it's ruined because lore.

Tobaccrow
Jan 21, 2008

Don't smoke, kids... Unless you have to.

Michaellaneous posted:

A few people got extremly mad over bisexual Korra and how it ruins our children, how they are the producers are childs of satan.

They probably wrote a Mako x Korra fanfic and now it's ruined because lore.
And yet, it's probably the only time I've seen people on social media praise the show for something that wasn't just a callback to the older show that they liked better. I was convinced the show was unpopular until the complaints shifted from "Not as good as the first show." to "Goddamit! Nickelodeon slashed their budget!"

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

I only saw a little of that show but it sucked.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

fuckin' genius

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Tobaccrow posted:

And yet, it's probably the only time I've seen people on social media praise the show for something that wasn't just a callback to the older show that they liked better. I was convinced the show was unpopular until the complaints shifted from "Not as good as the first show." to "Goddamit! Nickelodeon slashed their budget!"

It's not as good as the first show but it's still pretty good. 2nd season was pretty dire but the third and fourth recovered admirably. I really doubt we'll get another direct sequel though, not after what nick did.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Kulkasha posted:

The show was already known dead by then so I don't think they would have had a point. Though a G rated version of a Sweeps week lesbian make out would be hilarious.

Lord Lambeth posted:

It's not as good as the first show but it's still pretty good. 2nd season was pretty dire but the third and fourth recovered admirably. I really doubt we'll get another direct sequel though, not after what nick did.

It's unlikely to get a sequel because the ratings were the pits; the only reason why it even went as long as it did was because Nick bought 4 seasons upfront. It's like Dollhouse all over again.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

"It's oliver stone's unit and it's a fanfic idea that i'm thinking about writing."
i want to see ollie stone's take on anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread