Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Harold Krell posted:

You are a little piss.

I've noticed several times that any game I try to join that you're also in, you act like a whiny baby and quit as if you're a loving martyr. Then stupid people decide to sympathize with you and kick me from the signoffs.

Well...

:devil: Congratulations! Welcome to the 7th circle of hell! :devil:

I'm going to dedicate this entire game to making your stay as miserable as possible! Aren't you lucky? :3:

To start, why don't you go ahead and retract your vote before you regret it? ;)

Lol

I love this guy.

##vote apostate

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Harold Krell posted:

You are a little piss.

I've noticed several times that any game I try to join that you're also in, you act like a whiny baby and quit as if you're a loving martyr. Then stupid people decide to sympathize with you and kick me from the signoffs.

Well...

I'm going to dedicate this entire game to making your stay as miserable as possible! Aren't you lucky? :3:

:frogout:

##vote Harold Krell

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Yeah that bullshit is bullshit, stop scaring the newbies away Krell.

Keeping my vote here, zoomzom~

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
confirming that i am a robot

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Harold Krell posted:

You are a little piss.

Well...

I agree with Allen and Quid that this is rude and needlessly confrontational, but it reminds me of the last game I was in with Krell, where he was easily the scummiest and most unhelpful player, but was also a townie.

CapitalistPig posted:

Lol

I love this guy.

##vote apostate

This, however, seems lazy even for jokephase, and I don't like it.

##Vote CapitalistPig

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hi

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

and ##vote exakt

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I can't believe people think they can stop the rolling start

##vote Krell

also yeah i got my role

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Thank you for playing my game Meinberg, unfortunately your answers are such that I shal be leaving my vote where it is. Your language and stance set off bells in that the emotions behind the post feels false. You go from offended to serious to joking quickly and jump on the bandwagon against krell after I'd raised concerns about how much the vote was growing.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Harold Krell posted:

You are a little piss.

Well...

Nah.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
mod post devoid of flavor:

Hey, Harold Krell? Please don't. I received a non-insignificant number of PMs about you playing in my game, including PMs from people not participating, and people who had not posted in the thread at all. I let you play because I think our Mafia community should be inclusive and should avoid degenerating into cliquey bullshit, and I specifically told people who said they refused to play with you that I wasn't going to be removing anyone from my game. Therefore, everyone in this game is willing to play Mafia with you. I think sometimes people treat you kind of rudely and that's not fair. Please don't validate their opinions.

Continue.

death cob for cutie fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Jan 24, 2015

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hi!

You are breaking your meta and it makes me uncomfortable.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This vote is a bad vote.

EXAKT Science posted:

This, however, seems lazy even for jokephase, and I don't like it.

##Vote CapitalistPig

##vote EXAKT

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Epsilon Plus posted:

Hey, Harold Krell? Please don't. I received a non-insignificant number of PMs about you playing in my game, including PMs from people not participating, and people who had not posted in the thread at all. I let you play because I think our Mafia community should be inclusive and should avoid degenerating into cliquey bullshit, and I specifically told people who said they refused to play with you that I wasn't going to be removing anyone from my game. Therefore, everyone in this game is willing to play Mafia with you. I think sometimes people treat you kind of rudely and that's not fair. Please don't validate their opinions.

Continue.

Oh, you're sweet. :3:

Don't worry though. I never act out of true malice when I play these games.

Aside from Time Cube, I also subscribe to the theory that games like this should have a divisive and polarizing figure that against all odds manages to capture the hearts and minds of players through his child-like innocence.

My rule is that I never act out of hate, only love. :love:

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Asiina posted:

This vote is a bad vote.

##vote EXAKT

Just vote krell already

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I just read the end of Fruits and Veggies mafia wherein Harold scum claimed as town in lylo

Not that it mattered, cause town apathy, but lol

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Amnistar posted:

Thank you for playing my game Meinberg, unfortunately your answers are such that I shal be leaving my vote where it is. Your language and stance set off bells in that the emotions behind the post feels false. You go from offended to serious to joking quickly and jump on the bandwagon against krell after I'd raised concerns about how much the vote was growing.

I am large, I contain multitudes.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Amnistar posted:

This post smells like horseshit. It's jokephase, you asked a question that is difficult to answer without sounding scummy, and I don't think votes on Noted Shitposter And Game Ruiner Harold Krell mean anything. I think you're grasping at straws here. ##vote Amnistar

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

This post smells like horseshit. It's jokephase, you asked a question that is difficult to answer without sounding scummy, and I don't think votes on Noted Shitposter And Game Ruiner Harold Krell mean anything. I think you're grasping at straws here. ##vote Amnistar
Joke phase is dumb, I asked my question specifically to avoid it. I also specifically asked if there was a reason krell was being turbo'd as I haven't played in the community for several years, you are the first person to say anything about him being a policy lynch.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Amnistar posted:

Joke phase is dumb
##vote Amnistar

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Im so happy that instead of policy lynching krell were lynching the guy who is asking why were policy lynching krell

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

and ##vote exakt

##vote Pinterest Mother serious vote

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
Stop voting Krell, nerds. Let him at least circlejerk some before you kick him off.

I'm suspicious of Amnistar, as apparently the number one scummy tactic is to actually do and lead things and starting off on Meinberg seems arbitrary as hell. Why'd you pick him, friend?

That said it's been near a day and half the people haven't posted, so :jerkbag:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Asiina posted:

This vote is a bad vote.

##vote EXAKT

Worse than CPig's? Okay.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Gamerofthegame posted:

Stop voting Krell, nerds. Let him at least circlejerk some before you kick him off.

A bad opinion.

quote:

I'm suspicious of Amnistar, as apparently the number one scummy tactic is to actually do and lead things and starting off on Meinberg seems arbitrary as hell. Why'd you pick him, friend?

Another bad opinion. Doing things is scummy now apparently?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Last time I checked it was "not doing things is scummy." This is clearly a new, amazing paradigm.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Epsilon Plus posted:

Continue.

this makes me sad, i like having my buttons pushed because i largely believe in the whole 'humor should at least make you a little uncomfortable' thing, and krell does it so well

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Gamerofthegame posted:

##vote gamerofthegame

i am the person chaining a bunch of names to nothing-meaning words and then complaining about the state of the game

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Gamerofthegame posted:

I rolled a dice, I was hoping to spark conversation with it. I just got lucky and hit scum

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Allen Wren posted:

A bad opinion.

Another bad opinion. Doing things is scummy now apparently?

I think the meta now is everything is scummy

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

Worse than CPig's? Okay.

CPig makes a very obviously comedy vote, which you latch onto as a bad vote.

What does lazy for jokephase even mean? He should be putting more effort into his jokevotes?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

The only bad vote is the one that keeps Stephen Harper in power.

#canpoli #flamewar

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Asiina posted:

CPig makes a very obviously comedy vote, which you latch onto as a bad vote.

What does lazy for jokephase even mean? He should be putting more effort into his jokevotes?

Yes. I thought the entire point of jokevotes was that they were supposed to be funny.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Amnistar posted:

I rolled a dice, I was hoping to spark conversation with it. I just got lucky and hit scum

Apparently we haven't met before. Hey, I'm Meinberg. How are you?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Meinberg posted:

Apparently we haven't met before. Hey, I'm Meinberg. How are you?

Hi meinberg, I'm amnistar. I am doing welll actually. Currently dealing with the joys of building a house so it's busy but fun.

I'm sorry that random.org picked you wheb you were scum this game, no hard feelings?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Amnistar posted:

Hi meinberg, I'm amnistar. I am doing welll actually. Currently dealing with the joys of building a house so it's busy but fun.

I'm sorry that random.org picked you wheb you were scum this game, no hard feelings?

Building a house definitely seems neat, I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

My point is that I come across as largely scum, while not actually being scum. I hope you realize this truth as things progress. But here, let me provide you with some assistance. When you initially voted me, you put a dash in front of the hash tags, making your vote malformed and not count for vote finder.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Amnistar you know you're not voting meinberg right.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

##Vote Meinberg

I had not. Thank you for letting me know Meinberg, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

##vote Pinterest Mother serious vote

oh

• Locked thread