Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

theflyingexecutive posted:

Mark signed off of all his puppet accounts, the green and black windows closed down. "Boy, it's hard pretending to be a bunch of unfunny shitlords all day" he remarked absentmindedly to Tibanne.

failed joke, karpeles would be surfing amberPOS like all pros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

This is it he thought, all those drawing lessons have really paid off! too bad no one would ever know it was really him behind all this artistic output. He admired his work as he finished the signature: ...A-G-L-E

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Erenthal posted:

failed joke, karpeles would be surfing amberPOS like all pros

He posted, again pretending to be an unfunny shitlord.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
[mark karpeles, disguised as a yosposter]: #jesuiskarpeles
[yospos, in unison]: yeah we know lol

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

"Boy, it's hard pretending to be a bunch of unfunny shitlords all day"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

He shot up in his bed, flinging Tibanne across the room. "Ugh I just had this terrible dream that I was posting on a funny computer forum about, about bitcoins!" "It's all right honey, we're free from those people now; why worry when we have all the time and money in the world?" "You're always right, Satoshi"

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
kaerples is the smartest kid in america or something?

idgi

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

He shot up in his bed, flinging Tibanne across the room. "Ugh I just had this terrible dream that I was posting on a funny computer forum about, about bitcoins!" "It's all right honey, we're free from those people now; why worry when we have all the time and money in the world?" "You're always right, Satoshi"

ah, this is where he builds up tension for the utterly insane sex scene

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
"phew, that was something else Satoshi" mark said as he straightened out the small black wig laying across his knuckles, "lets go get some lunch"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

"No" Satoshi said as Mark's eyes filled with tears, "you will never be tsundere"

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

Erenthal posted:

Mark Karpeles rides the bus home. He always does, leaves less of a trace. He stops by the local tobacco shop, nods to the owner and goes out the backdoor. Everything is waiting, as usual, in a neatly tied plastic bag next to the dumpster in the small enclosed yard. He puts on the clothes and accessories, grumbling a bit as he must have gained a few pounds around the waist the last month. All that drat japanese food.

He walks up to the house, adjusting the wig. Then he opens the door to the Ulbricht residence.

"Kids, I'm home!" he says with a falsetto voice.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

the spectral unborn fetus of mark karpeles approaches a young japanese boy siting in his room playing with his train set

"have you heard of c++?"

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

we approach the injoke singularity

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

ayn rand hand job posted:

I met up with her in the Vape Lab, Shoreditch's hybrid Bitcoin-hub-cum-e-cig-cafe, to talk about passports, marriage contracts and the death of the nation state.

gently caress, I go past that place every so often, I knew there was something off about it

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

satoshi is Ulbricht's mom?

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

This was too much for me. Since everyone was sleeping, I started to masturbate very slowly to prevent the bed from moving. It looks like I was not discreet enough as Mark turned his body towards me as I was nearing the end. I had planned to contain my ejaculation with my other hand, but seeing him looking at me was such as surprise that I ended up ejaculating all over my chest and also over his. It was so powerful a feeling that I could not let it go and gave it a few more strikes while looking at him stupidly.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Linguica posted:

This was too much for me. Since everyone was sleeping, I started to masturbate very slowly to prevent the bed from moving. It looks like I was not discreet enough as Mark turned his body towards me as I was nearing the end. I had planned to contain my ejaculation with my other hand, but seeing him looking at me was such as surprise that I ended up ejaculating all over my chest and also over his. It was so powerful a feeling that I could not let it go and gave it a few more strikes while looking at him stupidly.

:chanpop:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Got pulled over and my Trezor was confiscated, Police claimed its a voice recorder (self.Bitcoin)
submitted 34 minutes ago by joeysupra

I was pulled over today for a tail light being burned out. I was wearing my trezor around my neck, and the police officer asked what it was for, and i explained what is was for. he wasnt going for the explanation i gave him. And was telling me it was a voice recorder and was going to be taken in for evidence. I know Texas law and police interaction is allowed to be recorded if i remember correctly.

Monday I have to call my attorney to get my trezor back, i have my seed, but dont have a replacement trezor at the moment.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2tgymg/silk_goxed_how_dpr_used_mtgox_for_hedging_lost_big/
a redditor(s?) investigates how ross performed hedging on sr
$2m was not seized by DEA but was apparently an actual hack of his account (or insider)

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

fuctifino posted:

Got pulled over and my Trezor was confiscated, Police claimed its a voice recorder (self.Bitcoin)

I was pulled over today for a tail light being burned out. I was wearing my trezor around my neck, and the police officer asked what it was for, and i explained what is was for. he wasnt going for the explanation i gave him. And was telling me it was a voice recorder and was going to be taken in for evidence. I know Texas law and police interaction is allowed to be recorded if i remember correctly.

Monday I have to call my attorney to get my trezor back, i have my seed, but dont have a replacement trezor at the moment.

man I remember when I got pulled over and the cops confiscated my bank

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

fuctifino posted:

I was wearing my trezor around my neck
why

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

well duh your glovebox is legally a cargo compartment on your ship and could be seized by customs if the police invokes his secret fringed powers

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
it's dollar sign bling

but with bitcoins

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

man I remember when I got pulled over and the cops confiscated my bank
tbf guess what happens if you get pulled over with $2000 in cash (esp. if you arent white)

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

LastInLine posted:

tbf guess what happens if you get pulled over with $2000 in cash (esp. if you arent white)

the cops pulled me over and confiscated my debit card, guess that's it for my life's savings

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

a thing disabled or mentally handicaped people tend to do is wear a bunch of assorted crap around their neck.
in high schoola guy had his wallet around his neck so the bus driver could pick the money for the ride without relying on the guy, there was an other old gently caress who had an old square 4.5v flashlight and all his keys, and chris san with the medallions

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

fuctifino posted:

what is trezor ?
i know tresors, but those are "folders" on european spideroak copy

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
Officer: what is that

joeysupra (lol): [technobable bullshit in the shittiest condescending voice possible]

Officer: ok you little gently caress

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

LastInLine posted:

we get a court case of US vs $2,000 in a loose assortment of coins

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

fuctifino posted:

i have my seed

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

kalstrams posted:

what is trezor ?

its a bitcoin wallet key that you keep with you for when you want to loose access to all your money the same way you misplace your keys

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

kalstrams posted:

what is trezor ?

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

did they get atlas to audit it?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

That's just the set-up.

The punchline is that he will go into the police station and explain what it is, and all the cops in his town will now want their paychecks in bitcoin.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Boxturret posted:

its a bitcoin wallet key that you keep with you for when you want to loose access to all your money the same way you misplace your keys
oh, autism pendant

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

kalstrams posted:

oh, autism pendant
lmao

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
What if I lose my TREZOR?

TREZOR comes with excellent support for paper wallets. When you set up your TREZOR for the first time you will be told a list of secret words to write down. Once you have written down this list, you can recover your Bitcoins at any time using a replacement TREZOR.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

kalstrams posted:

oh, autism pendant

pe(n)dant

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2tgymg/silk_goxed_how_dpr_used_mtgox_for_hedging_lost_big/
a redditor(s?) investigates how ross performed hedging on sr
$2m was not seized by DEA but was apparently an actual hack of his account (or insider)
So the likely scenarios are that someone at Mt.Gox figured out the coins were from SR and took Ulbricht's coins knowing that he couldn't report it as a crime or Ulbricht hardwired Mt.Gox login info into his code and someone he hired to work on SR found it and took the coins. I want to believe Mark Karpeles did the former and then when Ulbricht was arrested he sent the attorney with evidence from Gox against Ulbricht too just to keep screwing him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Erenthal posted:

well duh your glovebox is legally a cargo compartment on your ship and could be seized by customs if the police invokes his secret fringed powers

we are all boats, sailor

• Locked thread