Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I hope heists get released this month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.

Nintendo Kid posted:

Mine are HAILS8N.

I roll with H41L58N, that I remember from a 90's Conan riff on some guy on the NBC morning show.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

circ dick soleil posted:

HA! Not going to happen brospeh. This is the maker of red dead we're talking about.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

circ dick soleil posted:

I hope they start working on heists this month.

I_Socom
Jul 18, 2007

A great ride that requires finesse and effort to get the best out of it.

I went for M8 WTF based on a real plate a friend of mine saw in central London :toot:

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

All this stupid license plate talk made me finally decide I should try and make mine work. It was still the same one from PS3, so I put a ticket in to reset it, went and tried it once more, and voila it works! I'm pleased.. especially since I can't change my PSN name now.. dicks.

:golfclap:

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

All this stupid license plate talk made me finally decide I should try and make mine work. It was still the same one from PS3, so I put a ticket in to reset it, went and tried it once more, and voila it works! I'm pleased.. especially since I can't change my PSN name now.. dicks.

Haha, that is perfect!

Zip!
Aug 14, 2008

Keep on pushing
little buddy

Mine is boring and is just my GT / PSN name :(

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

SPOOGE4U just in case my crappy last-gen screenshot isn't clear.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Anyone want get a group running tonight on PS4 to bang out some missions and build their bank accounts back up? I'm down to 40,000 after buying my new Banshee and upgrades. Maybe 7/8 EST? I'll be around, add me on PSN: literallygary

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

omg chael crash posted:

Anyone want get a group running tonight on PS4 to bang out some missions and build their bank accounts back up? I'm down to 40,000 after buying my new Banshee and upgrades. Maybe 7/8 EST? I'll be around, add me on PSN: literallygary

Yeah i'd be down to run some missions with you gary, it went pretty well and was hilarious last time.

PSN: Dox023

SisterFister
Oct 31, 2005

I'm sure you and your 37 dollars will prove to be quite the legal sensation
I too am down. I'm getting withdrawals after not playing for like 3 days

PSN: pootbarn

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
I'll probably be on tonight too after 8 EST

cashcamden99

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

DanrewS posted:

Yeah i'd be down to run some missions with you gary, it went pretty well and was hilarious last time.

PSN: Dox023

Wait until you see my sweet, bullet prof ride.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I'll be on in like an hour as well.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

I'm on PS4 and down for some fun. Add me: bisticlz

Mine's a Simpsons reference

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:

I think it is clever.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
I still can't get my plate to transfer over. :shrug:

SisterFister
Oct 31, 2005

I'm sure you and your 37 dollars will prove to be quite the legal sensation
Ranacher has huge boobs everybody

marumaru
May 20, 2013

RVT posted:

Green Man Gaming has the PC pre-order for 23% off right now, but you don't get a Steam key.

Any reason to pay extra for a Steam key? I'd rather have it through Steam, but I assume Steam just launches Rockstar's stupid Social Club thing anyway.

If you're not getting the Steam version, might aswell buy it on Nuuvem for like $34.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I felt really proud of myself when my POOBUTTZ custom plate finally took effect in my game. I still need to see how it looks on PS4.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

SisterFister posted:

Even my girlfriend noticed

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

SisterFister posted:

Same here, but man boobs hehehehe.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

PS3 photo with the freebie Elegy that I don't even have anymore, but you can see my plate at least.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Is it possible to sell a property?

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

omg chael crash posted:

Only as part of the transaction to buy a new one. You cannot outright sell a property to have one less than you had previously.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

omg chael crash posted:

BitBasher posted:

Only as part of the transaction to buy a new one. You cannot outright sell a property to have one less than you had previously.

And you only get 1/2? in return for selling it.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

That's fine, trading it works. I was looking to buy a new joint anyway.

And find a Sultan. It's going to be one of those days.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Also, a good I played with last night seemed to be wearing a superhero ish domino mask. A red one. Any idea where I can find that? Covered the nose too much like Hal Jorden/Green Lantern's

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

That's one of the Valentine's Day masks. The mask shop down by the beach sells it.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen

Trevor! Your shipment of personal massagers has arrived.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

not terribly original:

A c E
Jun 18, 2007

Is this weird? Is this too weird? Do you need to sit down?

Aardmania posted:

Trevor! Your shipment of personal massagers has arrived.

That is amazing.

Re: Plate chat, mines just my GT. I regret not using something funny.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Mine is just my DnD Barb's name. Shrug

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Mine's a shortening of my Twitter handle (eatinskullz>ESKULLZ) which in turn is a bastardized version of my real name.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I think it's insanely cool that your name is Ethan Skulls.

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe
It nearly makes up for the fact that you own a Kalahari!

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe
Today was the first time I beat Death from Above solo. What a lovely mission.

Lester's missions are still the worst though, at least solo. Especially the Docks to Stocks ones. Warehouses full of mercenaries who always know where you are after the first shots are fired, sniping you with machine guns for half your health per hit from so far away you need a sniper rifle's zoom to even see them. And then they endlessly respawn too. gently caress you Rockstar :argh:

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
:nws: Get to da choppah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Hey Geeves... got you a present

• Locked thread