Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Dexters Secret posted:

i know he is that was the joke

whoa whoa whoA maybe he just likes the uniforms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

that guy's brain needs to evolve

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

""We have the game set up in such a way that we can expand upon it if that is the desire," Robb told me. "Our plan is one we pushed for as consumers. Never split the community, no pay to win, all that kind of bullshit that are hallmarks of DLC plans specifically made to leech money out of people."

sounds like bjullshit to me

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Frog Act posted:

""We have the game set up in such a way that we can expand upon it if that is the desire," Robb told me. "Our plan is one we pushed for as consumers. Never split the community, no pay to win, all that kind of bullshit that are hallmarks of DLC plans specifically made to leech money out of people."

sounds like bjullshit to me

to be fair payday 2 (a good game) has a model in terms of DLC kinda like what he's describing, but payday 2 didn't launch with a roadmap of how they were gonna bleed you

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Coolness Averted posted:

to be fair payday 2 (a good game) has a model in terms of DLC kinda like what he's describing, but payday 2 didn't launch with a roadmap of how they were gonna bleed you

I've never played Payday 2 but I'm also fairly certain it wasn't one of the worst games ever made at launch.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Payday 2 sucked only a little at launch. There really wasn't that much to do. Overkill's done an outstanding job of handling new content though

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Payday 2 is still unmitigated garbage unless you're drunk gaming with real life bros.

Even then it's still kind of poo poo.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Payday 2 sucked only a little at launch. There really wasn't that much to do. Overkill's done an outstanding job of handling new content though

this is my opinion

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Payday 2 is still unmitigated garbage unless you're drunk gaming with real life bros.

this is not

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

:razz:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Real next gen poo poo.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i just want a game that lets me sex up consenting adult anime babes

you have the technology japan, make it happen

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Bain is the worst part of Payday 2

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Bain is the worst part of Payday 2

In Payday 1 I remember him being fine, but in Payday 2 he keeps saying obvious poo poo and saying bad jokes which was reserved to Alex

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The Payday 2 DLC where you get the world's biggest drill

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

In Payday 1 I remember him being fine, but in Payday 2 he keeps saying obvious poo poo and saying bad jokes which was reserved to Alex

i kinda like the aspect of him actually being unreliable on the meth cooking mission I just wish it wasn't just two specific lines where he starts out wrong and corrects himself, just like a chance for him to give the wrong line or some poo poo where you need to corroborate with the rest of the group to hear what they said or wait a little sometimes to add the ingredient.

but yeah payday 2 dlc is cool, the missions are free or doable if the host bought them, vanity stuff or new guns cost money and theyve put out content to fix broken poo poo or add in replacements for under performing gun types like i said the opposite of how evolve is doing it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Dec 26, 2012

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

laffo

quote:

Robb expected questions about Evolve's DLC-abetting design, and was quick to label Ashton's choice of words as unfortunate. He attempted to assuage any fears Evolve was some sort of DLC delivery system, explaining the game's architecture was designed to be adaptable, something easily expanded upon. The furor, he said, stemmed from a misunderstanding and a lack of clarity.

"That was hugely disheartening for me," Robb said candidly. "I don't like people thinking we're doing underhanded, dirty poo poo."

It's easy to take Robb at his word. Unlike other executives, he comes into work wearing a hoodie and trainers rather than a suit and tie. He sports a long, silvery beard, like many others at the studio, refusing to clip until the game ships (for charity, no less). He's genuine, down to earth, the epitome of casual, and the first to admit he isn't really much of a businessman.

cum in my mouth

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

you shouldget the blackwell games

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

:eyepop:

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

elf help book posted:

you shouldget the blackwell games

I was looking at them the other day, are they some good poo poo? which is the best to start with?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fuligin posted:

I was looking at them the other day, are they some good poo poo? which is the best to start with?

they are good poo poo play them in order cuz plot

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

elf help book posted:

they are good poo poo play them in order cuz plot

actually looks like they never released the last one on mac so gently caress that, not gonna play through five games just to get blueballed

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fuligin posted:

actually looks like they never released the last one on mac so gently caress that, not gonna play through five games just to get blueballed

Dec 31, 2014 @ 11:41am

Ports are coming. Deception is getting fairly close, with Epiphany to follow. My wife Janet takes care of all the ports personally, so she can only deal with one game at a time. They ARE coming though. She's got it on her screen right now.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

elf help book posted:

Dec 31, 2014 @ 11:41am

Ports are coming. Deception is getting fairly close, with Epiphany to follow. My wife Janet takes care of all the ports personally, so she can only deal with one game at a time. They ARE coming though. She's got it on her screen right now.

Thats dedication

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

http://youtu.be/Ov8mAjlDhd8

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

drat I only got one question for the makers of the video game "Evolve"... what drugs are you on and where do I get some? And another question is who's the brain surgeons who came up with the gameplay and price point of the game evolve, huh? Real Einsteins over here! Ehhhhh what else what else... lets see... Bill Cosby is in the news, you guys heard about this? I guess he raped between twenty and one hundred women over a forty year span. Bad right? But here's what even worse: The guys who made Evolve want to rape my drat wallet! Get outta here! Hold on, I'll pause for laughter and take a sip of my drink.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Can't wait for jon Stewart's take on the evolve price point tonight :)

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

double dip posted:

Can't wait for jon Stewart's take on the evolve price point tonight :)

I'm going to miss jon stewart.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

wow i can't believe a first person shooter sucks balls in 2015

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I'm going to miss jon stewart.

Me too.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

im hyped for toxikk, in 2015

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

qnqnx posted:

im hyped for toxikk, in 2015

I hope this is good, as, well

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

drat I only got one question for the makers of the video game "Evolve"... what drugs are you on and where do I get some? And another question is who's the brain surgeons who came up with the gameplay and price point of the game evolve, huh? Real Einsteins over here! Ehhhhh what else what else... lets see... Bill Cosby is in the news, you guys heard about this? I guess he raped between twenty and one hundred women over a forty year span. Bad right? But here's what even worse: The guys who made Evolve want to rape my drat wallet! Get outta here! Hold on, I'll pause for laughter and take a sip of my drink.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Toxikk is out

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TalentedBoyBlopsBLackOps_Tony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Darkbritkid

• Locked thread