Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Retromancer posted:

Also, has anyone pulled a top tier gold character out of a cheaper gold pack, or are they all Big Show/Trish?

3x Bryan, 2x Taker, 1x HHH, 2x Roman Reigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Retromancer posted:

I pretty much steamrolled the bronze/silver challenge with a lvl 22 shaemus as my main. I think I backed him up with a lvl 20 paige and filled the last spot with whoever I wanted to get xp.

pump some money into those L2 signatures, guys, they're worth it.

Also, has anyone pulled a top tier gold character out of a cheaper gold pack, or are they all Big Show/Trish?

Don't know who's in what tier, but my two discounted gold packs got me HHH and the Undertaker (, playa).

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

And mine got me Daniel Bryan, but my 2nd ended up being Trish.

Anyway I'm going to stop playing this until they bring the "multiplayer" and the challenges to the android version.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

It would also be really nice if they could fix the invisible double-team thing since it guarantees I'll lose some of these harder challenge matches.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I got lucky with my first gold pack and pulled a Super Cena. I've since gotten a Roman, Taker, & Trish. No legends yet.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
It was bugging me why Roman's heavy combo looked familiar but I realized that the last move is Jack's gun-punch from Tekken.

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jan 24, 2015

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Swagger Dagger posted:

It would also be really nice if they could fix the invisible double-team thing since it guarantees I'll lose some of these harder challenge matches.

It has already cost me a challenge matchup that was 3 gold level 24 characters. Yikes.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

And mine got me Daniel Bryan, but my 2nd ended up being Trish.

Anyway I'm going to stop playing this until they bring the "multiplayer" and the challenges to the android version.

You should probably do as much of the single player as you can so you can be ready to roll on the challenges and poo poo when they come out. I wish I'd had another week before they hit iOS.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Just got my Cybrock. only lost one match the entire way, the doom clock match near the top of the final challenge. After you get Cybrock you can do all the fights again, but they're all harder. The rewards are all the same except you get an extra uncommon gear if you beat all the challenges again.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

PunkBoy posted:

It was bugging me why Roman's heavy combo looked familiar but I realized that the last move is Jack's gun-punch from Tekken.

I like WWE Immortals

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
HELP

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm gonna end up buying Cena and Taker individually, because I am not saving up 75,000 in the hopes of getting one of the two of them since I tried already and got Goat Bryan.

...which I do not mind, he is godlike.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

so someone has clearly hacked immortals, seeing as the top guy has over 200 million points.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
Last night I pulled a Survivor Lana card from the board. I'm at a point where I need legendary cards or better to improve my deck and I don't feel like grinding for hours a day to get to that point, so I've been doing +1s in the PCC. I've been pulling some pretty good cards and I've only lost against a couple of sandbaggers.

On top of all of this my KOTR team made Survivor so I pretty much ignore it as I wait to inevitably get another epic diva to finally pull myself into contention.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

run single player to get points. you can get coins doing any level of single player, but I think you get more doing ones that cost 2 or 3 energy.
it really helps if you have a b team to supply your a team with coins while they're recharging.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh no I already figured that out. I'm asking for someone to help me stop playing this game. It's sucking down my time and I've never done this with any free thing before. I need the Daniel Bryan's and the John Cena's and the Cyborg Lesnar's in my life.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The Brock fight the second time through is against a level 40 legendary II Brock, and it disables your finishers. Welp.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

As an Android owner I'm very sad seeing this challenge talk. :(

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Beef Waifu posted:

Oh no I already figured that out. I'm asking for someone to help me stop playing this game. It's sucking down my time and I've never done this with any free thing before. I need the Daniel Bryan's and the John Cena's and the Cyborg Lesnar's in my life.

I agree, this game is better than it had any right to be. Supercard is a Skinner box, so it's able to fool a lot of people into thinking it's a game - including me! But Immortals occupies this weird space between Skinner box and actual game, plus its aesthetic is so charmingly over-the-top, that it manages to somehow be super-compelling despite its litany of bugs.

Hell, I don't even mind SuperCena, since he just means I have to strategize a little more, weighing his HP total against the damage that my Stratusfaction and Tombstone can do and building/saving those accordingly to never let him get into 5x or 10x death zone. I'm strategizing! In a mobile game! It's weird!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
NewLegacyInc is doing a charity stream of Royal Rumbles or similar battle royales from 40 different wrestling games, in support of BeyondBlue, a charity helping people battling depression. They're 2 Rumbles in & they've already made $1,530.

http://www.hitbox.tv/newlegacyinc

Hopefully Lance Storm isn't a dickhead to these guys this time around...

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

dsriggs posted:

NewLegacyInc is doing a charity stream of Royal Rumbles or similar battle royales from 40 different wrestling games, in support of BeyondBlue, a charity helping people battling depression. They're 2 Rumbles in & they've already made $1,530.

We already have Kurt Angle, John Cena and.....JTG!? Anything can happen folks!

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.

dsriggs posted:

Storm almost won the Here Comes the Pain rumble. I would've been so pissed off if he did.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Holy christ, the Wrestling Mpire rumble is amazing. Angle was down to a leg.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

And Andre the Giant won the MDickie rumble by back body dropping Randy Savage onto the turnbuckle

EDIT: They're up to about 5,500 or so.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jan 25, 2015

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

After the match, Andre stabbed Hogan with a knife in the entrance tunnel and then put him through a table.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

There's one longtime fan of theirs named Rezclown that has legitimately donated over $10,000 to them over the years. Today he put in multiple donations of triple digits and then immediately a gigantic donation of $900 to push it to $5000.

I mean, Jesus Christ. I really want to know what he does for a living.

Also the Wrestling MPire Rumble was batshit insane.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
gonna have to see that MPire Rumble then. Did they try to spice it up by blowing up the ring constantly?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
I never did get Vince Russo. =(

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

gonna have to see that MPire Rumble then. Did they try to spice it up by blowing up the ring constantly?

Try starting with every weapon in the ring as the rumble began. Including guns and axes and dynamite and stuff.

I won't spoil too much, but limb loss reaches double digits.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Raw is just boring. Not even fun bad.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Prozach posted:

Try starting with every weapon in the ring as the rumble began. Including guns and axes and dynamite and stuff.

I won't spoil too much, but limb loss reaches double digits.

oh god I need an archive of this stream ASAP

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Big Show's Wrestling MPire name being Hugh Jazz is still killing me.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

And mercifully, it's over.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

God, gently caress everything about Raw 2 except the career mode.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

List of Rumble Winners

Slater
Kurt Angle
JTG (SVR 09)
Cena
Lesnar
Eddie Guerrero
Kurrgan
Tanahashi
Rhyno
Undertaker
Austin
Regal (Day of Reckoning 2)
Michaels
Spike Dudley (ECW Anarchy Rulz)
Angle
Bubba Ray
Andre the Giant (Obelisk) (Wrestling MPire)
Brock Lesnar (SYM)
Mark Henry (RAW 2)
Spike Dudley (Hardcore Revolution)

Testekill fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jan 25, 2015

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Do you have the games they are from?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Nope, I've only been watching the last three. All I know are Spike won both of the ECW rumbles, Andre won the MDickie rumble, Henry won Raw 2 and, Regal won DOR2 and JTG won 09.

EDIT: WWE 2K15 now

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Jimmy Uso won the 2k15 rumble

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

OH poo poo, IT'S VINCE RUSSO!

Adbot