Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

I think it's insanely cool that your name is Ethan Skulls.

brb goin to the courthouse

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

It nearly makes up for the fact that you own a Kalahari!

Hey, that thing can climb Chiliad like a champ :frogc00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
jesus loving christ what modded vehicles spawn for last-gen consoles? :(

every time i go to find one it's current-gen only. :(

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

bisticles posted:

Hey Geeves... got you a present

:stare:

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

bisticles posted:

Hey Geeves... got you a present

I can't see it and I want to drive it! Link goes to a mission not found error! Cocktease!

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
I keep getting a totally different mission altogether.

:thatrockstargif:

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Goddamned double post

an AOL chatroom fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jan 25, 2015

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Weird, I used the Share link. In out now, otherwise I'd fix it. Does it show up in search?

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

bisticles posted:

Weird, I used the Share link. In out now, otherwise I'd fix it. Does it show up in search?

Try this. Rockstars URL shortener is garbage. I can't even think how they messed that up

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/QgAUKBEiqkKyMOWcaZKanQ

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

geeves posted:

Try this. Rockstars URL shortener is garbage. I can't even think how they messed that up

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/QgAUKBEiqkKyMOWcaZKanQ

I keep getting: "FIB DEATHMATCH!"

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen

Thanks for delivering my car to me, Johnny on the spot. Next time, could you try to not show off your parking skills?

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Kelly posted:

I keep getting: "FIB DEATHMATCH!"

This is what I keep getting also. What are the keywords for it?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

fyodor posted:

None. Generic $9k ballers or bust for last-gen.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Psion posted:

None. Generic $9k ballers or bust for last-gen.

the horror!

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
I'll be on tonight. My friend finally caved and let me put my copy of GTA5 on his PS4 so we can play together. Not sure what is going down, but don't be too mean to MplsSoldier if you see him.
just kidding, be very mean to him!

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Crashed out. Which, actually, hasn't happened in a while. Maybe Rockstar has their poo poo togeth....hahahaha.
Was a good time with y'all.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

BitBasher posted:

This is what I keep getting also. What are the keywords for it?

Go to Jobs. Select crew. Last seven days. That's how I found it.

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Well, you threatened to shove a knife up his dickhole.

fyodor posted:

Watch out for gang cars in Families, Ballas and Vagos turf.
http://imgur.com/a/K2eca
Look for the soft top tornado and peyote which give a payout of over 12k

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Fixed my link, possibly:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/bisticlz/games/gtav/jobs/job/QgAUKBEiqkKyMOWcaZKanQ?platformId=11

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Nope, same job keeps showing up. :(

We did run this last night, hysterical. Were your ears burning? Your name was cursed more than once. I came in 2nd or 3rd out of 7 though, so I liked it!

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I think somewhere around the checkpoint where you have to go up the J-shaped ramp and it just ends and you're all up there in a big pile trying to figure out how the hell to get out of it is where all the cursing Bisticles begins

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Slim Killington posted:

I think somewhere around the checkpoint where you have to go up the J-shaped ramp and it just ends and you're all up there in a big pile trying to figure out how the hell to get out of it is where all the cursing Bisticles begins

I was in first place until that point. I hit it, and didn't realize we had to go up the ramp since there was no one in front of me. I was in 7th after that.

But then there was another pile up and I shot out in 2nd place. My kinda race - no skill involved.

Agent Burt Macklin fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jan 25, 2015

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

I put arrows there for a reason, people!!!

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Kelly posted:

I was in first place until that point. I hit it, and didn't realize we had to go up the ramp since there was no one in front of me. I was in 7th after that.

But then there was another pile up and I shot out in 2nd place. My kinda race - no skill involved.

Yeah I was in like 3rd or 4th or something, and drove up the ramp on the left side which is the "exit" and I just hit the wall, put it in reverse, and backed up the hell out.

Don't feel bad Bisticles, ask anyone about my race and the "God-damned chain link fence."

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Ha that was you! I managed to finally avoid on the fourth time around.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Kelly posted:

Ha that was you! I managed to finally avoid on the fourth time around.

pootbarn sure didn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHUrnEp3-nc

But he does have his good points

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hkdgqe16YA

bisticles posted:

I put arrows there for a reason, people!!!

They weren't very helpful :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIQtENOBMMk

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Made another one. This one's a little more forgiving, but it has its moments: http://rsg.ms/9310cae

Unless you're a masochist and play it with Compacts or SUVs, then God help you.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Social Club must hate me. In the Awful App, the link leads to that stupid deathmatch again. In Safari on my iPhone it says the mission cannot be found.

SisterFister
Oct 31, 2005

I'm sure you and your 37 dollars will prove to be quite the legal sensation

Hahaha I wasn't kidding when I said I was running into something every 4 seconds. And thanks for the other video, that was awesome

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Kelly posted:

Social Club must hate me. In the Awful App, the link leads to that stupid deathmatch again. In Safari on my iPhone it says the mission cannot be found.

It's happening to me too in my browser. It's under the crew jobs though, at least.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

My god, that loving chain link fence and the gas station.

I don't think I made it one lap around that race without going headfirst into one of them. Between that and Hairpin City, I was ready to start drinking. Definitely need to do those races with you all again.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Anyone want to do some win trading on PS4 right now? Would love to finally unlock my turbo.

PSN: literallygary

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
I would buy a PS4 just to hear the swearing this race must have caused.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

omg chael crash posted:

Anyone want to do some win trading on PS4 right now? Would love to finally unlock my turbo.

PSN: literallygary

Goddammit, I'm on a business trip in NYC and can't jump on. I totally need some win trading. I'll be on tomorrow night if you want to link up for it.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

TheDarkFlame posted:

I would buy a PS4 just to hear the swearing this race must have caused.

I think I did most of the swearing since I suck at racing and have a mouth like a sailor. It was frustrating if you were taking it seriously, but funny as hell since the pileups were so bad. You just get used to seeing "digitalprophet 1st place" and move on.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
"digitalprophet 2nd place" when BitBasher's playing :(

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.

Count Freebasie posted:

Goddammit, I'm on a business trip in NYC and can't jump on.

This is the sound of people recommending you get a Vita for remote play goodness.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

MrLonghair posted:

This is the sound of people recommending you get a Vita for remote play goodness.

:argh:

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I hope the heist update comes out tomorrow.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

circ dick soleil posted:

I hope the heist update comes out tomorrow.

says everyone, for the 483rd day in a row

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
Things I learned last night while trying to get my friend a chrome dubsta. I cannot repair it, or mod it in anyways or it is "mine" even without a tracker or insurance. Somehow you can dupe cars while driving around because we found a duped dubsta of mine, that already had the suspension and horn modified, while driving around trying to spawn a second one. When my friend tried to mod the second one it said someone already had modified it (me) somehow, despite it being on the side of the road next to Martin's house.

Sometimes this game, auhg.

• Locked thread