Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

*politely reminds you of your initial reaction to Royal Rumble, and of the old adage that one shouldn't cast stones in a glass house, however*

thank you for being polite :) i was and still am pretty upset about it but i've calmed down

hyrule warriors is really fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!
It's gonna be an interesting road to wrestlemania that's for sure

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

im a huge mark

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

WWE continuing to disappoint its viewers and making terrible business decisions is the only reason I keep up with it tbqh

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
future wife is a huge fan of reigns and so are her wrestling fan-friends

i was kinda disappointed that kofi and daniel bryan got tossed out in the rumble really fast and checked out. tbqh the real show was the belt match and the royal rumble would have been better with 30 in ring at once

hubris.height fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jan 26, 2015

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

My soaps just aren't going the way I wanted. Time to cancel my NBC subscription. :(

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Kazvall posted:

My soaps just aren't going the way I wanted. Time to cancel my NBC subscription. :(

It's not about results, its about piss-poor writing and subpar talent you simplistic cretin.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
ugh if only they could make the fake fighting better acted

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
remember that time that ambrose fought on top of the cage with rollins

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Scyther posted:

It's not about results, its about piss-poor writing and subpar talent you simplistic cretin.

My joke still stands then!

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Kazvall posted:

My joke still stands then!

"my soaps aren't going the way i want" is not the same as "my soaps are poorly written, the lead actor sucks, the much more talented co-stars arent getting enough screen time, and i can accurately predict everything that happens in every episode"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Mountain Lightning posted:

It's gonna be an interesting road to wrestlemania that's for sure

last year was really cool, accidentally writing themselves into a corner and actually doing the right thing to get out of it

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Scyther posted:

"my soaps aren't going the way i want" is not the same as "my soaps are poorly written, the lead actor sucks, the much more talented co-stars arent getting enough screen time, and i can accurately predict everything that happens in every episode"

OK.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
http://time.com/3682093/cancel-wwe-network-royal-rumble/

opera can't load this page but i bet it's insanely gay... can someone tell me what it's about in the next psot? thanks

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

THE PENETRATOR posted:

http://time.com/3682093/cancel-wwe-network-royal-rumble/

opera can't load this page but i bet it's insanely gay... can someone tell me what it's about in the next psot? thanks

its

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im excited to rewatch the lesnar match tonight

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
oh i had turbo on which disables flash and the time site uses flash and lovely scripting because it's freaking lame and gay

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
lesnar was loving switched on for that belt match it was so spectacular

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

who else is hyped for Fast Lane 2015 at the FEdex Center ha ha ha hahahah

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Scyther posted:

who else is hyped for Fast Lane 2015 at the FEdex Center ha ha ha hahahah

Are Don Henley and Joe Walsh going to face off?!?!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I hope they turn reigns into the biggest poo poo heel ever. Vince pushed him way too hard.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm gonna cheer for him on the SAS board lol, just to piss them off

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is raw actually cancelled?

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

no one actually hates reigns for real

Black Baby Goku posted:

looking that way

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Because of the snow? drat, I didn't think it was going to be that bad until tomorrow.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

yes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm gonna cheer for him on the SAS board lol, just to piss them off

you dont need to troll those guys they troll themselves and wont even understand you

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

All I see is rivalries after the raw preshow

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

no one actually hates reigns for real

Right. It looks like they just took a guy with not enough of a solo persona with somewhat poor hype skills that could really grow into a cool as gently caress wrestler and just tried to do it way too early or well, without feeling like he earned it.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

you dont need to troll those guys they troll themselves and wont even understand you

haha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
it sucks because I remember the raw after PPV being good as gently caress

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

roman reigns was innately cool. just look at the guy. it took a lot of loving up creatively to make him uncool.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Scyther, you were at the show. right? How loud was the actual booing?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[in golddust voice] I just wa wa wa wa thhhhh YEAY!!!!!! Sorry

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

reminder that the only other time raw was cancelled was when benoit killed his family and himself

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Skeezy posted:

reminder that the only other time raw was cancelled was when benoit killed his family and himself

LOL. Was it cancelled because of some backlash or because of weather? Hartford CT has a huge blizzard coming.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Kazvall posted:

LOL. Was it cancelled because of some backlash or because of weather? Hartford CT has a huge blizzard coming.

weather

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Kazvall posted:

it was cancelled cuz theres a curfew after 9pm, the crowd woulda been trapped at the arena

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

they wouldn't cancel raw due to fan backlash. this exact same thing happened last year. and when i say exact same I mean it was almost entirely the same situation.

they learned nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It was actually cancelled because when the locker room found out about Benoit wearing a bra they couldn't stop laughing