Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Funny you should mention that!

I know Ibushi's great, but this picture is like playing "one of these things is not like the other".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

I know Ibushi's great, but this picture is like playing "one of these things is not like the other".

Those were the main event and semi-main of Wrestle Kingdom 9.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

isn't half the appeal of ibushi how goddang awkward he is though (the other half is his insane wrestling skill obvs)

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Alouicious posted:

isn't half the appeal of ibushi how goddang awkward he is though (the other half is his insane wrestling skill obvs)

The third half is that he's gorgeous.

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!

Under the vegetable posted:

The third half is that he's gorgeous.

he's the fourth-prettiest man in that picture though

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
He a stunner aye. Why do you say he's awkward though?

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

his neck is broken

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

D Bry going to UFC.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

acerbicoverreaction posted:

his neck is broken

Nah if he was going to disappear forever Kane would have dragged him to the back

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.

This feud looks like it's gonna be fun :allears:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

A pretty pretty man is going to get his face kicked off his head.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

projecthalaxy posted:

A pretty pretty man is going to get his face kicked off his head.

Why do you hate Itami. :smith:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Dias posted:

Why do you hate Itami. :smith:

Latent racism probably. Envy?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Great White Hope posted:

Those were the main event and semi-main of Wrestle Kingdom 9.

I know. WK9 was fantastic. I'm referring entirely to their looks. It's "3 guys with flamboyant costumes and also Ibushi in tights".

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
I was listening to the latest Pisscast, and they mentioned Titus O'Neil tweeted a picture of his dick, did he get into any trouble for that or was it just ignored? It apparently happened years ago but was just curious if they ignored it given the whole "tweet that" deal with JTG getting jobbed out on TV following twitter comments.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Alex Riley is the worst. How can someone so poo poo be so loving entitled?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Chewy Bitems posted:

I was listening to the latest Pisscast, and they mentioned Titus O'Neil tweeted a picture of his dick, did he get into any trouble for that or was it just ignored? It apparently happened years ago but was just curious if they ignored it given the whole "tweet that" deal with JTG getting jobbed out on TV following twitter comments.

This was when he was on the competition version of NXT that no one cared for, was already eliminated and off tv, and twitter also not being important to WWE then.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
was it bigger than Batista's

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

None are

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Chewy Bitems posted:

Titus had an airtight defense that he was hacked so he had his bases covered.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Titus had an airtight defense that he was hacked so he had his bases covered.

"Listen up everybody! I was HACKED. How do you spell hack? T.I.T.U.S. That simple."

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

whats bigger, knobb's butthole or batistas dong? need to know for a college credit.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Only one way to find out for sure...

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ProWrestlingTs continues to be the worst twitter!

popcorn and poo poo time.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Is Danielle well-known in online wrestling circles or something? I know her in real life so it's a bit odd for me seeing people post about her.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

triplexpac posted:

Is Danielle well-known in online wrestling circles or something? I know her in real life so it's a bit odd for me seeing people post about her.

she writes for Uproxx, that's how I found out about her.

I just think its funny that quite of PWT's business is borderline copyright infringing anyway. Subsequent tweets have them saying things like NJPW told them to do it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I honestly don't think anyone in NJPW gives a poo poo what independent artists using likeness of their wrestlers are selling in America. Pro-Wrestling Tees is the most insecure group of fuckheads I've ever seen

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

I honestly don't think anyone in NJPW gives a poo poo what independent artists using likeness of their wrestlers are selling in America. Pro-Wrestling Tees is the most insecure group of fuckheads I've ever seen

NJPW doesn't own the Liger licenses or likeness I believe.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

KungFu Grip posted:

NJPW doesn't own the Liger licenses or likeness I believe.

Yeah merch rights must rest with the anime company because NJPW doesn't sell any Liger stuff at all.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

The best "Batista's Dick" question was the one asked to Iron Sheik. You hear the host asking it to him and you think "oh man, Sheiky baby's going to go off and call this guy a human being and poo poo!" and nope, Sheik just says "10 inches." and looks calm as hell.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Capsaicin posted:

The best "Batista's Dick" question was the one asked to Iron Sheik. You hear the host asking it to him and you think "oh man, Sheiky baby's going to go off and call this guy a human being and poo poo!" and nope, Sheik just says "10 inches." and looks calm as hell.

This sounds goddamned hilarious.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This sounds goddamned hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nHL1mFOdXY

#3 on this compilation.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Lead me to this video, which is pretty amazing.

:nws: obviously.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

coconono posted:

ProWrestlingTs continues to be the worst twitter!

popcorn and poo poo time.

Was ProWrestlingTees the Twitter account that said "we aren't a store we're a revolution" or something like that

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Pro Wrestling Tees and One Hour Tees are in the middle of a meltdown on twitter right now

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
They're the ones accusing Yottsume of selling counterfeit merch even though he's an official NJPW vendor.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Flameingblack posted:

They're the ones accusing Yottsume of selling counterfeit merch even though he's an official NJPW vendor.

What ever happened to yottsume? He's gone dark since wk9.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

What ever happened to yottsume? He's gone dark since wk9.
Pro Wrestling Tees hired the Yakuza to murder him if I had to guess.

e:

quote:

First off, Getting them from Japan is not hurting us. NJPW is the owner of the NJPW PWTEES page so either way you buy from NJ. 2nd if you buy shirts off artists on etsy then youre stealing money from wrestlers pockets by not buying em from their own page
Guys please, Jushin Thunder Liger is a starving performer, please buy directly from prowrestlingtees.com

I asked him to defend the severe psychological breakdowns he has before he starts arguing with people on twitter, he posted a gif of scrooge mcduck diving into money, called me stupid, then blocked me

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

:stare:

I watched the whole drat thing and now I don't know how to feel about myself. At least I know that Hawk lived his gimmick and that Ric Flair could hold his own in the ring because he's a real hooker.