Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
While that was bad, anyone wanting a month or week long ban for low level trolling is overacting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Blasmeister posted:

Fun RAW, I liked the part where Bryan spelled out how much sense it would have made for him to win the Rumble and have a dream match vs Lesnar for the title he never lost, but how he just plain failed and Reigns succeeded so that didn't happen.

That was the most petty and awesome thing I have ever seen.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Fast Lane is going to be car races instead of wrestling matches, i heard it from my source on the inside

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Rusty Shackelford posted:

I didn't hear anyone feeding lines, it sounded like more like the mics picking up the breaking noises of all three of them.

I haven't really seen any concrete evidence and I think something would've come up by now so I'm not buying this for the moment.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

vroom vroom

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

quote:

Daniel Bryan vs. Kane in a Casket Match is announced for the special Live Smackdown on Thursday.

Wish this was a buried alive match so Kane could literally bury Daniel Bryan.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Lane sounds a look like that Over the Limit PPV. Just lots of car sounds and graphics.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

oatgan posted:

vroom vroom

OH SHI- DEAN HIDE THE FOOD AND POSTERS

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

oatgan posted:

vroom vroom
___________/

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
It should just be WWE cast playing Mario Cart for 3 hours, with short promos in between.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

vroom vroom

Is fast lane about cars? do we still still have over the limit , another car theme i guess?

also more people need to tell me how good that image in the op is.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

It's about time they started treating Bryan like HBK.

Enjoy those somas, buddy!

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!
Wait. The next PPV is called Fastlane? There better be a destruction derby.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
it's basically going to be Wacky Races with each WWE Superstar having a custom Superstar Hotrod

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...

NutritiousSnack posted:

It should just be WWE cast playing Mario Cart for 3 hours, with short promos in between.

I don't think they're gonna OK a Stardust/Xavier Woods main event.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Been pretty sick and not getting enough sleep, so I took a nice nap when I heard that Raw was canceled and slept through the whole thing. From the sounds of it, I need to see this garbage after I finish tonight's work because holy poo poo, some of the stuff in the OP sounds like fool's gold.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Shima Honnou posted:

Been pretty sick and not getting enough sleep, so I took a nice nap when I heard that Raw was canceled and slept through the whole thing. From the sounds of it, I need to see this garbage after I finish tonight's work because holy poo poo, some of the stuff in the OP sounds like fool's gold.

you need to watch Roman's interviews

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Omally posted:

it's basically going to be Wacky Races with each WWE Superstar having a custom Superstar Hotrod

finally the return of WWE Crush Hour

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DM Punk posted:

Fast Lane sounds a look like that Over the Limit PPV. Just lots of car sounds and graphics.

the Over The Limit tach set was cool as hell, too bad they don't do non-Mania PPV sets anymore

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I would love to see a Bryan v Ziggler Wrestlemania quality match in the same vein as HBK vs Angle. The whole story is finding out who the best performer is.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

NutritiousSnack posted:

Look at this heathen who can't even spell Mario Kart properly.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

NutritiousSnack posted:

More like Crush Hour.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Hey everyone, let's put this all behind us and remember the good times. Such as this post from page 3!

Fiveace Attorney posted:

thats how i learned to swim. clawin and scratching, in the deep end, raised by wolves. samoan wolves, who swim

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Seriously, how are we supposed to belee dat Reigns is a threat to Brock. Brock just thunderfucked two of the most protected people in WWE and kicked out of multiple finishers, a massive table shot, a Shield Memorial Barricade Smash, and a briefcase hit. What the gently caress is roman gonna do. Bryan had a legitimate David v. Goliath thing with his technical skill and his protected knee finisher, but Reigns has a Superman Punch and a spear. Oh, and I guess that stupid loving apron dropkick.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Cory Lidle posted:

Hey everyone, let's put this all behind us and remember the good times. Such as this post from page 3!

i think that might be my favorite post on these forums

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

if you cancel the WWE Network you are a retarded human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hey buddy, ill see you back in imp zone

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fiveace Attorney posted:

thats how i learned to swim. clawin and scratching, in the deep end, raised by wolves. samoan wolves, who swim

lol

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Dexo posted:

That was the most petty and awesome thing I have ever seen.

You know it's bad when they're 'ironically' bemoaning how much better the booking could have been in-character.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

Look at this heathen who can't even spell Mario Kart properly.

It auto corrected :smith:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Do you remember Guts? The obsticle course? It should be that between at least two wrestlers. I wanna see a wrestler go through the elastic jungle and go down the whatever they called the water slide thingy.

Seriously though there's no gimmick for Fast Lane, right?

First ever contract on an aggro crag match

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
If anyone would like to read a good blog post about the Royal Rumble from a good blogger who makes a surprisingly astute case for Roman Reigns being the Mortdecai of wrestling, well, I linked it like half a sentence ago.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

NickRoweFillea posted:

Seriously, how are we supposed to belee dat Reigns is a threat to Brock. Brock just thunderfucked two of the most protected people in WWE and kicked out of multiple finishers, a massive table shot, a Shield Memorial Barricade Smash, and a briefcase hit. What the gently caress is roman gonna do. Bryan had a legitimate David v. Goliath thing with his technical skill and his protected knee finisher, but Reigns has a Superman Punch and a spear. Oh, and I guess that stupid loving apron dropkick.

look, you know, he came from a family of wrestlers, wrestling is in his blood, and in the foods he eats. he eats wrestling for food and incorporates it into his body, which manifests into a shameful torso, which is part of his samoan family heritage, and no matter what, roman reigns is going to bring it all to the table, and lay it down, on the table, because it's a family dinner table, and he's going to eat it

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

NickRoweFillea posted:

He's gonna leg drop him in front of 800 thousand million screaming RomanManiacs, brother!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

NutritiousSnack posted:

RIP Bryan.
Became a Moo Moo Farm.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

wait what's wrong with the apron dropkick

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

didn't you watch the royal rumble? roman reigns took out the big show AND kane at the same time

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

CapnAndy posted:

If anyone would like to read a good blog post about the Royal Rumble from a good blogger who makes a surprisingly astute case for Roman Reigns being the Mortdecai of wrestling, well, I linked it like half a sentence ago.

thats a lot of words, that i will read now. did you write it?

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Mods, please change the thread title to "WWE Discussion Didn't Feed Me as a Kid"

Thanks.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Liquid Communism posted:

You know it's bad when they're 'ironically' bemoaning how much better the booking could have been in-character.

I'm really wondering how scripted Bryan's thing was.

Though Dean's "They Love me in Philly" was easily the best line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Swagger Dagger posted:

wait what's wrong with the apron dropkick

it's more convoluted than the 619

• Locked thread