Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
I hope some wonderful nerd is working on the audio of Reigns being fed lines. That is gonna be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Swagger Dagger posted:

wait what's wrong with the apron dropkick

Roman Reigns does it, and we don't like him very much.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Omally posted:

look, you know, he came from a family of wrestlers, wrestling is in his blood, and in the foods he eats. he eats wrestling for food and incorporates it into his body, which manifests into a shameful torso, which is part of his samoan family heritage, and no matter what, roman reigns is going to bring it all to the table, and lay it down, on the table, because it's a family dinner table, and he's going to eat it

lol

Swagger Dagger posted:

its dumb and i hate it

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Omally posted:

look, you know, he came from a family of wrestlers, wrestling is in his blood, and in the foods he eats. he eats wrestling for food and incorporates it into his body, which manifests into a shameful torso, which is part of his samoan family heritage, and no matter what, roman reigns is going to bring it all to the table, and lay it down, on the table, because it's a family dinner table, and he's going to eat it

WWE Dicussion 2/2 is a firm believer in eugenics brother!

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Omally posted:

Roman Reigns is going to flop his moobs onto the table and eat them?

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Black Baby Goku posted:

if you cancel the WWE Network you are a retarded human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

but this is the truth?

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Roman Reigns does it, and we don't like him very much.

Roman could bust out a 630 and some people would complain about form at this point.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Omally posted:

Fast Lane is going to be car races instead of wrestling matches, i heard it from my source on the inside

You have a relative working at Titan Towers? A male relative, mayhap?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Swagger Dagger posted:

It takes an architect to set it up, and Roman Reigns is no architect so it takes him a million years to finish it.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Swagger Dagger posted:

its better than the superman punch but i guess the setup is a bit contrived and if there is one thing wrestling fans hate its contrivance

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Cory Lidle posted:

Roman Reigns is going to flop his moobs onto the table and eat them?

look, that's what his dad taught him to do, and he can't let his family down

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

KungFu Grip posted:

Is fast lane about cars? do we still still have over the limit , another car theme i guess?

also more people need to tell me how good that image in the op is.

I think its good KFG and I wish you still made me cool pix for PPVs but I understand why you don't

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
has wwe ever had a match in a swimming pool before

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Roman could bust out a 630 and some people would complain about form at this point.
630? is that his dinner time?

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
They should hold the traditional Bob "Spark Plugg" Holly Memorial Battle Royal for Fast Lane because beep beep I'm a race car gimmick.

Jale
Nov 6, 2005

abraham linksys posted:

does an inflatable one count?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Dexo posted:

I'm really wondering how scripted Bryan's thing was.

Though Dean's "They Love me in Philly" was easily the best line.

Dean getting heat off of the Philly crowd hating everyone else but him, Sandow, Ziggler, and Bryan is amazingly in character for him.

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!
Was the non-Royal Rumble stuff good?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Charles Gnarwin posted:

roman reigns performing a 630 in the main event of wrestlemania and landing on his neck like brock lesnar is my dream

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

NutritiousSnack posted:

While that was bad, anyone wanting a month or week long ban for low level trolling is overacting.

Someone in trad games got the 100,000 hour probation for low level trolling a while ago. I think a week or a month is a happy medium!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

TEGGS posted:

Was the non-Royal Rumble stuff good?

The interviews were all awesome for various reasons.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

abraham linksys posted:

Nitro had a spring breakout show where the ring was in the middle of a pool, but that's about it.

Also, Sting fought Cactus Jack on the beach one time and there was that Hardcore title match that ended in a river.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Oh poo poo y'all the WWE 24 about WM30 is up: http://network.wwe.com/video/v37178115

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

Charles Gnarwin posted:

The only 630 Roman is going to bust out is his weight in about ten years.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I'll be honest, as lovely as the Rumble was, I'm not cancelling the Network because there's way too much poo poo on there I wanna watch. Besides NXT I actually really like Countdown and MNW at times. Plus there's a metric poo poo ton of awesome PPVs too.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Static Rook posted:

I hope some wonderful nerd is working on the audio of Reigns being fed lines. That is gonna be fun.

I'm sure the crew behind Botchmania* are working very hard** on it***!

* Maffew and his cat
** not at all
*** it being more videos of Big Daddy Yum Yum selling chops timed to Mega Man music

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

The Samoan Stomach is already hitting that one Uso pretty hard. He may or may not be the one who keeps nearly killing himself doing topes.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Rusty Shackelford posted:

The only 630 Roman is going to bust out is his weight in about ten years.

Roman Noodles would be a great way to do a repackage.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Ziggler/Bryan would be really good. I think that both guys are talented enough to pull off the face/face matchup.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

oatgan posted:

also if stock dropped it's because Raw was cancelled and lost a huge live gate not because the royal rumble was bad

I thought they "postponed" it so they could claim that those who bought tickets could use them at some future show in that area? Not that this would stop many if not most getting refunds anyway.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
The only way I am cancelling WWE Network is if

1) I die
2) WWE Network shuts down

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Bard Maddox posted:

I think its good KFG and I wish you still made me cool pix for PPVs but I understand why you don't

wwe's are fine enough and i;m lazy but now i also have a job so weeee

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

DM Punk posted:

The only way I am cancelling WWE Network is if

1) I die
2) WWE Network shuts down

think of all the shoes you could buy for lady wrestlers with that network money

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Well, Rollins did kind of botch the Phoenix Splash last night

maybe Reigns could try incorporating that into his moveset

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
So I gotta ask, am I the only one who is legitimately upset about the replaying of a pay per view on free tv the very next day? Or the edited audio on the triple threat match reflecting the crowd being huge Cena fans when they were booing him out of the building? Seriously? Everyone on this forum is either cool with it or more upset by Roman Reigns winning the Rumble? I seem to be the only person upset by this.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
that phoenix splash was loving gorgeous

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
I think they've made Brock look strong to the point where I don't buy anyone challenging him, let alone beating him. Obviously this can change with a good build and the right opponent but, lol.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Skunkrocker posted:

So I gotta ask, am I the only one who is legitimately upset about the replaying of a pay per view on free tv the very next day? Or the edited audio on the triple threat match reflecting the crowd being huge Cena fans when they were booing him out of the building? Seriously? Everyone on this forum is either cool with it or more upset by Roman Reigns winning the Rumble? I seem to be the only person upset by this.
its dumb but at least its throwing a bone to the fans after that godawful rumble

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

uhhh I've seen WM30 but I didn't know Charlotte, Alexa Bliss, and Sasha Banks were the ones accompanying HHH to the ring until now :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Skunkrocker posted:

So I gotta ask, am I the only one who is legitimately upset about the replaying of a pay per view on free tv the very next day?

were you not reading the raw thread, there were a handful of people mad about that and most them were so mad they stopped posting and went to complain to their ppv provider if they bought from that instead

• Locked thread