Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluo
May 25, 2007

Dubious posted:

He's got til i get out of the shower, then i'm gonna knock it out and advance.

If you havent simmed im still about but sim is ok i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
:siren:Season 2 Week 9:siren:

Havoc @ Dubious
FG @ Piper

CPU @ Waah
Yuzenn @ CPU
leonlai @ CPU
CPU @ thompson
CPU @ fluo
FW @ CPU
CPU @ Paperback
CPU @ Valtar
CPU @ Shadowhand

2 user games, tons of CPU games.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Havoc i'm good for a night game this evening, otherwise it's gonna be really spotty the next couple days. Tuesday, maybe.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
FG, I'm gonna be snowed from tomorrow afternoon through Wednesday so I'll have plenty of availability.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

The Piper posted:

FG, I'm gonna be snowed from tomorrow afternoon through Wednesday so I'll have plenty of availability.

sounds good, I'm off work from 430 eastern onwards all week so anytime after that. How bout tonight around 6 ish?

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Jan 26, 2015

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

The Piper posted:

Good luck with that thing. Looks daunting. It's 75 here.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Dubious posted:

Havoc i'm good for a night game this evening, otherwise it's gonna be really spotty the next couple days. Tuesday, maybe.

Lets shoot for tuesday. By the time I was online last night, I was in bed watching netflix.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Ugh. Bye week.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

Ugh. Bye week.

rekt

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I get the Jets/Raiders and Steelers 2x in the second half of the season.

:getin:

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

davecrazy posted:

I get the Jets/Raiders and Steelers 2x in the second half of the season.

:getin:

Please don't remind me that I'm going to get wrecked 2 times this season.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Rad Valtar posted:

Please don't remind me that I'm going to get wrecked 2 times this season.

Parity, drive that JFF into the turf

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
RIP Nick Foles. Broken collar bone has led to a decision by ownership. He will be deactivated and placed on IR in hopes of making him more affordable.

Long live the age of Savage.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Havoc, looks like im only going to be available tonight around 9ish.

I took tomorrow off so whats your schedule like? ill be away in the evening but around most all day.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Dubious posted:

Havoc, looks like im only going to be available tonight around 9ish.

I took tomorrow off so whats your schedule like? ill be away in the evening but around most all day.

Like most week days, I work until 5 central. The earliest I can get home would be about 5:15 central, so if you can still go then, I can try and cut out of here a few minutes early.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

FG, can you play today? I got a fraudulent snow day today so I'm available all day/night

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
I have had like 2 home games and am flat broke still. At least when the second half hits i'll have a lot of wins so hopefully my revenue will go up. I need to make an emergency QB signing here soon though as i'm only running with 2. I just can't afford it yet. Sucks.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Jack up ticket prices.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
I'll be on psn from now until 9pm so just shoot me a message on there Pipes.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
copy pasta:

It's going to be really goddamn hard for me to squeeze in this game and I may just need to go auto and take the L. My window to play the next 2 days is extremely tight (430-6PST), unless you can play around 9ish PST. It is yearly performance review time at work and i'm focusing on getting promoted.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

FYI, you are the last remaining user game. FG and I played a slopfest of a game last night. Newly signed Jets QB Matt Moore threw for 300 yards and 4 TDs, though.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Dubious posted:

copy pasta:

It's going to be really goddamn hard for me to squeeze in this game and I may just need to go auto and take the L. My window to play the next 2 days is extremely tight (430-6PST), unless you can play around 9ish PST. It is yearly performance review time at work and i'm focusing on getting promoted.

I can play tonight between 430 - 6 PST, which would actually be perfect for me because that is 6:30 - 8 my time. I can try to swing 9 pst as well.

Just let me know if either of those times work for you tonight. I would really like to get this game in since it is a division game, but I completely understand jobs > Madden.

Edit: I just set up a new PS4 league! The league will have a fantasy draft of all legends/hall of fame rosters! Hopefully there is enough interest to get it going, so feel free to sign up. I know there are quite a few of us that are in multiple leagues, but figured this one would be unique enough to warrant a new league. Sign up: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3697477

Havoc904 fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jan 28, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Havoc904 posted:

I can play tonight between 430 - 6 PST, which would actually be perfect for me because that is 6:30 - 8 my time. I can try to swing 9 pst as well.

Just let me know if either of those times work for you tonight. I would really like to get this game in since it is a division game, but I completely understand jobs > Madden.

Edit: I just set up a new PS4 league! The league will have a fantasy draft of all legends/hall of fame rosters! Hopefully there is enough interest to get it going, so feel free to sign up. I know there are quite a few of us that are in multiple leagues, but figured this one would be unique enough to warrant a new league. Sign up: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3697477

I get home today at 4PST, and have to go to the gym as soon as wifey unit gets home. I really don't see us getting this in unless you can do a late night special. If not, i'm going auto because I'm not taking the division from you unless you lose to the Washington Team and I sweep you because I lost a game to Washington. This year is just getting through the season so I can draft a QB anyway.

I'd really like to play it, but unless its 9PST it won't happen. Sorry, just a bad time of the year, this week in particular. Earliest I can be on is maybe 330PST, depending on Seattle traffic.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jan 28, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
god i hate getting dink and dunked all day, especially for almost 400 loving yards.

GG, having to punt 3 times and sailing that 4th down conversion did me in because my defense isnt stopping short slants and drags all day lomg.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

We got our game in!

Cowboys 31 - Eagles 21

The game was really close until Romo pulled out his bullshit escape artist act. Dubious had me dead-to-rights with a sack as Romo was scrambling. Romo highstepped out of the sack, stopped on a dime right before running out of bounds, and hit Murray for a 30 yard gain down the field. From there, the Cowboys went up and capitalized on some Vick over throws to go up by 10 in the 4th quarter.

Outside of the first drive, the Eagles were shutting down the run, so it was all Romo and the passing game. Vick had a great game up until his last 2 drives.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
im going to drop a 70 burger on the giants tonight and drop those assholes to 0-9.

i advances but am off so ill effort post later.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Big lions-bulldogs game this week!

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

oh no big deal just the two undefeated teams playing each other this week...

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Jeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttssssssssssssss.....come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
pro Warriors reference

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Who is thenarlypuppy and can you play right now cuz I be lit.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Josh Johnson, my school's only NFL alumnus and an acquaintance of mine in college, is now the starting QB for you Houston Texans. Put some hot sizzzauccceee on that.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Piper, I'm around and can do this tonight.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

human being Guy posted:

sounds good, I'm off work from 430 eastern onwards all week so anytime after that. How bout tonight around 6 ish?

Oy mate. Come play.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime
Yup I'm done. I'm way out matched and this is no longer fun. I don't know why I buy Madden ever year honestly. I was trying to find the way to back out of the connected franchise but couldn't. Commish of both leagues want to kick me?

Washington in this league, chiefs in the other.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Streams up!

Twitch.tv/dpcv8

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
ShortThug (Chicago), when do you want to play?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

rotaryfun posted:

Yup I'm done.

time to set the "_____ days since our last ragequit" billboard back to 0

In other news, Matt Moore has created a quarterback controversy in NY as he keeps the Jets' record perfect in his 2nd start, this time over the previously undefeated Browns. It was a back and forth game that really hinged on a Jets pick 6 in the 2nd quarter and a huge sack on Manziel on a screen play with 2:30 left that forced Dave to punt and allowed me to salt the clock away. If he gets that screen pass off its a big gain and he probably takes the lead back under the 2 minute warning. Good game, Dave. I have no doubt that we'll meet in the AFC title game again this season.

Jets 24 - Browns 21

Behold, the Matt Moore Show: (ie. lucky bullshit)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ9KK-6DXCQ

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

ForbiddenWonder posted:

Big lions-bulldogs game this week!

Tomorrow night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

rotaryfun posted:

Yup I'm done. I'm way out matched and this is no longer fun. I don't know why I buy Madden ever year honestly. I was trying to find the way to back out of the connected franchise but couldn't. Commish of both leagues want to kick me?

Washington in this league, chiefs in the other.

This year is hard man. You gotta practice and do the skills challenge. Reading a defense presnap is really really important.

• Locked thread