Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

???

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Sorry I am here. I'm going to leave sign-ups open for oneish more day and then I'll get things in gear. I have not abandoned this game!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I was going to find a picture but I'm phone posting. I'm out of town now until probably new years.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

I've never played Mafia before but I'm so in. I read the rules I promise!

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm still in whenever this is ready.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

Speaking of drawings, Drawfia the game will actually start this weekend. Sorry I got really lazy this holiday season.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Man what a jerk

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hello guys. Its been way too loving long. Long story short, for personal reasons I never actually started Drawfia. Rather than actually telling the group that I wanted to put in on pause until I got my personal things done, I kept telling myself that I'd start soon. Eventually the thread became something that I actively avoided trying to check because I completely fell out of it. This is not an excuse, I hosed up big time. I know folks were looking forward to this and I just dropped the ball. I'm sorry I was such a dick, and I hope folks won't hold it to much against me.

yes, we hate you, but we would still like to play Drawfia
If you still want to play Drawfia, then send me a PM. Once enough people have confirmed then the roles go out. If most people in the thread don't want to trust me/don't care enough any more I completely understand.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dr. Hurt posted:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Opop, I feel the worst about how you tried to keep the thread alive while I was gone. I totally understand if you've placed a Canadian hit out on me.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Dr. Hurt posted:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dr. Hurt posted:

Opop, I feel the worst about how you tried to keep the thread alive while I was gone. I totally understand if you've placed a Canadian hit out on me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Although it did let me make this which I am still chuckling about so it's all good

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Hurt, how am I supposed to send you a PM to tell you I still want to play if your PM inbox is full?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Dr. Hurt posted:

Hello guys. Its been way too loving long. Long story short, for personal reasons I never actually started Drawfia. Rather than actually telling the group that I wanted to put in on pause until I got my personal things done, I kept telling myself that I'd start soon. Eventually the thread became something that I actively avoided trying to check because I completely fell out of it. This is not an excuse, I hosed up big time. I know folks were looking forward to this and I just dropped the ball. I'm sorry I was such a dick, and I hope folks won't hold it to much against me.

If you still want to play Drawfia, then send me a PM. Once enough people have confirmed then the roles go out. If most people in the thread don't want to trust me/don't care enough any more I completely understand.

It happens all the time, including to me a few times while I was actually running a game. I still want to play!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

(I would still like to play!)

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

So far 10 folks have stated they want to play. I'll hold it open a little longer and then tonight the roles will go out.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Dr. Hurt posted:

So far 10 folks have stated they want to play. I'll hold it open a little longer and then tonight the roles will go out.

I'm still down to play hey

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I still want to play!

Do you guys think my drawing of myself is ok or should I make one that's more like my avatar instead of my username?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I still want to play!

Do you guys think my drawing of myself is ok or should I make one that's more like my avatar instead of my username?

Drawing of yourself that you did earlier is fine by me, but i'm not gonna be the one drawing you all the time.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I just realized I forgot a proper picture for me.

BEHOLD MY AMAZING PAINT SKILLS AND ONE FREAKISHLY LONG ARM!!!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Roles are about to go out. Post a picture to confirm when you are ready! Reminder of the rules, keep words out of the pictures! Good luck and god speed!

Dr. Hurt fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jan 29, 2015

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i sent a pm why am i not on that picture

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh no, carpet still wanted to play I think

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

i sent a pm why am i not on that picture

You are "This Guy." It's a clip from your video.

MildManeredManikin posted:

Oh no carpet, she still wanted to play I think

I sent her a PM earlier and she hasn't checked it yet. Check and see if she still wants in and I can put her in.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh wait i am on that picture i am this guy i didn't recongize myself

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hiipfire I need an email address so I can send you your role, aside from that, everyone should have their PM. Once over half the game confirms we will begin!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dr. Hurt posted:

Roles are about to go out. Post a picture to confirm when you are ready! Reminder of the rules, keep words out of the pictures! Good luck and god speed!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Ready! If a bit confused and lost. I'll reread the rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

• Locked thread