Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
SkunkSkunkSprayMeNow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

PUGGERNAUT posted:

SkunkSkunkSprayMeNow

I think that one was a bit too on-the-nose.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Titslapper70 and his long-lost cousin, Titslapper.

Also, i-doser does not have benzos, phenazepan, or da joose. I'm disappointed I can't listen to an audio file and black out for a week.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Cleretic posted:

They've wanted to do a Bitcoin episode for years, I remember stumbling across a post on their Steam group where Lemon talked about the difficulties back in the early days of Bitcoin. There's a lot to cover, it moves very quickly, and at least in the early days Bitcoin sites had a habit of deleting posts after a short period of time. So it's hard to really nail down the material for a Bitcoin episode.

Also at least half of the greatest laughs in the YOSPOS thread come from stuff like MtGox and the DPR trial and other stuff that transpired over many months or years. Harder to boil it down to readable bits for the uninitiated I'd think.

Best bet would probably be a mix of terrible ideas (assassination contracts, but with bitcoin!), terrible stories (the Brazil one, poo poo that didn't happen.txt stuff like how bitcoin saved a friendship), and hilarious moments of truth or cognitive dissonance (scam stories, people teased me for my evangelizing and I've lost thousands, this unregulated decentralized currency needs consumer protection! !!).

It would be about the idiots using bitcoin rather than why bitcoin is terrible, but that's still quite a lot of stuff to gather and sort for a good doc.

Hmm, maybe I'll look at putting something together this week, even if it's not read it'll be fun re-reading classic posts.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The day this episode came out, I noticed my coworker had a card game called "Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder" on his desk. There is no escape.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

BKPR posted:

The day this episode came out, I noticed my coworker had a card game called "Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder" on his desk. There is no escape.

Wait, so that actually exists? I thought that was a Tabletop Simulator Original that some freak made up.

nerdpony
May 1, 2007

Apparently I was supposed to put something here.
Fun Shoe

Gimnbo posted:

Wait, so that actually exists? I thought that was a Tabletop Simulator Original that some freak made up.

It really exists...

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

BKPR posted:

That should absolutely be grounds for termination.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
The Rob the Helpful Parrot episode is still amazing. The "pokeyman with a butt" section made me cry with laughter the first time I heard it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

PUGGERNAUT posted:

The Rob the Helpful Parrot episode is still amazing. The "pokeyman with a butt" section made me cry with laughter the first time I heard it.

Looks like the doodies are here to stay.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Searching "Rob the Helpful Parrot" on the site gives a million results, what episode is this

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Literally The Worst posted:

Searching "Rob the Helpful Parrot" on the site gives a million results, what episode is this

http://thefpl.us/episode/79

eHelp, which is like yahoo answers but every question is answered by a parrot.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Rob The Parrot is good, but my favorite "ask the Internet" episode is BlurtIt. How do I increase my panic size?

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Rob The Parrot is good, but my favorite "ask the Internet" episode is BlurtIt. How do I increase my panic size?

HOW DO I IMPROVE MY SEX POWERRRRRR!?!?!?

Alternatively, "how do improve my sex powerrrr?"

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
How do I improve my sex power and time? Not only is my sex power out of whack, my time is.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Let's not be too male-centric by focusing solely on BlurtIt helping men with their sex powerrrr and panic size.

It is equally important to assist women in making big breast if they lack access to BOOB POP.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
That one's easy, you just have to find some Grade F sugar.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

And my sex time is very less, also.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
My name is WANNA BE 8 INCHER

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

RyokoTK posted:

My name is WANNA BE 8 INCHER

God I love the beach...

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
B4IFURU18?

Chexoid fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Jan 27, 2015

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

X-Ray Pecs posted:

How to encrease pennies?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE BUTTSEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Is the Luigi board haunted?

Get Innocuous!
Dec 6, 2011

come together
How often should I get spanked by my husband???

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Why am I a sissy who likes wearing pretty panties?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Get Innocuous! posted:

How often should I get spanked by my husband???

That just depends on how sexually repressed conservative Christians you and your husband are.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

VIDEO GAME PAIN

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

BROCK LESNARRRR

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
DRAGON GONADS
MAKE HIM SQUEAL
STOMP THEM FLAT
BENEATH YOUR HEAL

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:v: MY NAME IS MIHU WHO WANTS TO LICK A RED PANDA'S BUTTHOLE?!??!

:) Kumquat, honey, other people want to play F Plus too...

Cumpot will always be the best Ridiculist.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Sham bam bamina! posted:

MY NAME IS MIHU WHO WANTS TO LICK A RED PANDA'S BUTTHOLE?!??!

Cumpot will always be the best Ridiculist. :allears:

Which episode is that from?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I'M EIGHT YEARS OLD AND I LIKE FRIED CHICKEN

Improbable Lobster posted:

Either Go Get Em Tiger or These Are A Few Of My Favorite Kinks

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Improbable Lobster posted:

It's the Easter egg from 135, which also has Adam's classic BOY MEAT reading.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

WHO WANTS TO LICK A RED PANDA'S BUTTHOLE

Edit: GODDAMMIT

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Lumbermouth posted:

WHO WANTS TO LICK A RED PANDA'S BUTTHOLE
I think I beat you to that one.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
HEY GUYS, LET'S GO TO JUGGALO ISLAND!

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I think I beat you to that one.

There were two takes of that line in the episode. owo

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
I never did learn how to make boyhorney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I think These Are A Few Of My Favorite Kinks might be my favorite episode. It's entry after entry of absurd bullshit and the most amazing reactions ("You're into WHAT humiliation?")

That and Bozarth thinking that furries put on their suits to go on the Internet.