Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Votecount for Day 1

Quidnose (4): Somberbrero, Pinterest Mom, Gamerofthegame, Asiina
Gamerofthegame (4): Ernie., Ernie., Amnistar, CapitalistPig, Kumbamontu, Harold Krell, Quidnose, apostateCourier, Allen Wren, Amnistar, CapitalistPig, Kumbamontu
CapitalistPig (4): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Ernie., Amnistar, Meinberg, Poison Mushroom
Harold Krell (2): apostateCourier, Quidnose, Gamerofthegame, Poison Mushroom, CirclMastr, Gamerofthegame, Meinberg, Allen Wren, HiipFire, Poison Mushroom, Quidnose, Meinberg, apostateCourier, Allen Wren
Ernie. (1): CapitalistPig
HiipFire (1): Quidnose, Quidnose, Kumbamontu
Asiina (1): Pinterest Mom, EXAKT Science, Pinterest Mom
Kumbamontu (0): Ernie., Ernie.
Lynch No One! (0): Ernie., Ernie.
apostateCourier (0): Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Pinterest Mom (0): Somberbrero, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Somberbrero
EXAKT Science (0): Pinterest Mom, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, Gamerofthegame, Gamerofthegame, Asiina
Amnistar (0): Kumbamontu, Poison Mushroom, Kumbamontu, Poison Mushroom
Meinberg (0): Amnistar, Amnistar
Poison Mushroom (0): Quidnose, Quidnose

Not Voting (1): Max22

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 27th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 47 minutes.

i should be here for deadline, but may be phone posting. i'll keep checking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Pure gut from among the three people with 4 votes.

##Vote Quidnose

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I didn't realize the deadline was so early, that's a real downer

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to make dinner, but I'll be around for deadline.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I'm willing to shift to Quidnose to avoid a no-lynch, but judging from the current level of activity, there may not be enough numbers.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Okay well let it be known I'd rather lynch Hiip but ##vote Quid

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
##vote Quidnose

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
##vote gamer

I am suspicious of quid, but would prefer a gamer lynch.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

##vote Quidnose

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I'll be around and can hammer Quid if necessary.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kumbamontu posted:

i would also vote for any of the above people i quoted or CPig, or quid to avoid NL if it comes to it. i like hiip the best though and would like to start that :bandwagon: if possible

I feel weird about this part of Kumba's post, though. Within two hours of deadline, a hiipfire wagon is not going to happen, and so I don't get the point of saying it.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Meinberg posted:

I'm willing to shift to Quidnose to avoid a no-lynch, but judging from the current level of activity, there may not be enough numbers.

Don't like this post either. Something about the timing between it and Kumba's switch to voting for Quid feels fishy.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

EXAKT Science posted:

I feel weird about this part of Kumba's post, though. Within two hours of deadline, a hiipfire wagon is not going to happen, and so I don't get the point of saying it.

Kumbamontu posted:

I didn't realize the deadline was so early, that's a real downer

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I am more suspicious of Amnistar because what does that vote accomplish with an hour left. Not much.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Somberbrero posted:

I am more suspicious of Amnistar because what does that vote accomplish with an hour left. Not much.

this

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Amnistar posted:

##vote gamer

I am suspicious of quid, but would prefer a gamer lynch.

you could be productive and vote quid tho

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Hi, I'm lynch proof, you will get no information if you lynch me.

If someone would like to shoot me to get my flip that is fine, but I cannot die through lynching, and that is a bad way to start D1.

I have been posting my thoughts unfiltered because I literally do not care because I can't get lynched. It has not been super townie, but I am the wrong person to give a "your actions in thread have no merit on dying" role to. :v:

So yeah, if someone has a vig, please shoot me, I want to get an actual flip today. Lynching me is the wrong choice, 100%.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Well it doesn't look like anyone else is going to happen.

##vote quidnose

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

Hi, I'm lynch proof, you will get no information if you lynch me.

If someone would like to shoot me to get my flip that is fine, but I cannot die through lynching, and that is a bad way to start D1.

I have been posting my thoughts unfiltered because I literally do not care because I can't get lynched. It has not been super townie, but I am the wrong person to give a "your actions in thread have no merit on dying" role to. :v:

So yeah, if someone has a vig, please shoot me, I want to get an actual flip today. Lynching me is the wrong choice, 100%.

Ffs

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Gamerofthegame posted:

you could be productive and vote quid tho

Because I would rather see Gamer Lynch and am around to move my vote to quid if it comes to it?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Oh but on that I'm gonna go ahead and say bullshit and ##vote Quidnose

if it's true, it sucks but it isn't the end of the world, more likely it's a bad fakeclaim by scum.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Someone (read: everyone) should probably unvote me so someone doesn't come in without really reading and gently caress up.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Or that.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

:redhammer: See you folks tomorrow!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Amnistar posted:

Oh but on that I'm gonna go ahead and say bullshit and ##vote Quidnose

if it's true, it sucks but it isn't the end of the world, more likely it's a bad fakeclaim by scum.

This is the scummiest thing amni has done all game and I'm firmly ok with lynching him tomorrow.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

CapitalistPig posted:

This is the scummiest thing amni has done all game and I'm firmly ok with lynching him tomorrow.

...dude. Hammer. STFU and wait for the mod to come by.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Amnistar posted:

...dude. Hammer. STFU and wait for the mod to come by.

:jerkbag:

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
After quite a bit of discussion, confusion and futile attempts at self-reprogramming, you finally corner Quidnose.

Not for long though. In fact, Quidnose is exceptionally hard to corner. Or. Impossible. "You're wasting your time! We need to be taking care of Mega Man and Light, not bumbling around in the woods like a bunch of toasters! This is embarrassing."

Quidnose was not lynched! It is now Night 1. Please send in your night actions ASAP/within 24 hours.

Max22, you are likely to be replaced. Which is sad! Please contact me if you would like to elect to be replaced or if you have any concerns.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

:jerkbag: yourself, :jerkbag:

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

You reconvene. Well, mostly. Harold Krell is found to the west, slumped over. You read his serial number. "SWN-001. Weird. What was he doing here?"

Harold Krell (Bass, Vengeful Lyncher) was found dead!

quote:

You are Bass, a Lyncher. You win by proving your strength and lynching a scum. Killing a third-party or town does nothing for you, and you do not win if you do not vote for a lynched scum at any point in the game. If you are lynched or killed during the day, you may kill one player of your choice.

It is now Day 2! Days will be approximately three days from this point onward.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote asiina

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

So let's talk about all the terrible votes on me yesterday!

We'll work backwards.

-Amni: What's the deal? Why not let the 45 minutes play out and vet my claim? Cutting off discussion is SUPER lovely. What's up?

-Cpig: You saw my claim, you "ffed" about it, and you did not unvote. Clearly you had a pause about it, you knew you were putting me at -1, and you did nothing. Why?

##vote Cpig

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I can fix yesterday's missed puppy cuddle, I have an ability that would give us an extra puppy cuddle today.

Due to the way my ability works, I will instate a borda count request. List your top 3 most scummy candidates from D1, and after it becomes impossible for the borda count to be won by anyone else, I'll make sure the leader is puppy cuddled independent of the puppy cuddle we have today. This is actually my ability, I'm not fake-claiming.

My list:
1) CapitalistPig
2) Amnistar
3) Pinterest Mom

Please do this in the very first post you make today so that we don't waste time today deciding on two puppy cuddles and we can use the information from the first one for the second one.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

What's a Borda count

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

1) Cpig
2) Gamerofgamething
3) Meinberg

Can I change this list later?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ernie. posted:

I can fix yesterday's missed puppy cuddle, I have an ability that would give us an extra puppy cuddle today.

Due to the way my ability works, I will instate a borda count request. List your top 3 most scummy candidates from D1, and after it becomes impossible for the borda count to be won by anyone else, I'll make sure the leader is puppy cuddled independent of the puppy cuddle we have today. This is actually my ability, I'm not fake-claiming.

My list:
1) CapitalistPig
2) Amnistar
3) Pinterest Mom

Please do this in the very first post you make today so that we don't waste time today deciding on two puppy cuddles and we can use the information from the first one for the second one.

huh, you think i'm scummy?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

immigrants?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

1) Asiina
2) Amni
3) Pmush

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

A weighted poll. Every time someone's listed in 1st place it counts for 3 points, 2nd place is 2, 3rd place is 1. Players total counts is what matters, so someone who's voted 4 times in 3rd place can beat someone who's voted once in 1st place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

dammit, it's a bad joke AND the timing got hosed up by people posting.

loving posting - the worst. clearly, nobody should post ever.

• Locked thread