Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

It's weird because normally f11 games don't give secret 3p roles to players who didn't sign up, players like myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Poque, are you scum.

You can tell me, I won't be mad.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i am one of your shirts.

your favorite shirt.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
exakt is your second-favorite shirt, the blue one with a picture of kawaii kittens on it.

i personally guarantee he is this shirt

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
"hey"
"hey"
"whats that noise"

"hey"
"whats that noise"

that's what lynnette heard each night, all night, from a red sox baseball cap, in the corner of the top shelf across from her.

"whats that noise"
"hey"

she heard the noise, too. a tiny crunching, a whispering like worms through mud. she knew what it was. she tried to block it out and look away. she tried to forget the baseball cap on the shelf above her, and his question. but she could not escape it

"hey"
"hey"
"whats that noise"

she looked because she she had to. fluttering dusty wings covered the hat like sores. moving back and forth back and forth, making that terrible sound that would sing in the back of her awareness till her end: the chewing of the moths

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm trying to think of what my favourite shirt is. I haven't seen any of my clothes in so long since they've all been packed away since August.

I think it might be this blue sleeveless top I have that is two shades of blue that are sorta striped so it gives a shimmering effect, and the front is scoopy so it bunches nicely. I usually wear it with a little black jacket I have that ties in the front.

I have a lot of shirts that are just one solid colour, usually blue, green, or purple. Sometimes there might be some sort of geometric pattern to them, but I don't have anything with pictures on it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

"hey"
"hey"
"whats that noise"

"hey"
"whats that noise"

that's what lynnette heard each night, all night, from a red sox baseball cap, in the corner of the top shelf across from her.

"whats that noise"
"hey"

she heard the noise, too. a tiny crunching, a whispering like worms through mud. she knew what it was. she tried to block it out and look away. she tried to forget the baseball cap on the shelf above her, and his question. but she could not escape it

"hey"
"hey"
"whats that noise"

she looked because she she had to. fluttering dusty wings covered the hat like sores. moving back and forth back and forth, making that terrible sound that would sing in the back of her awareness till her end: the chewing of the moths

Fun Fact: Moths have no mouths and don't hurt your clothes. It's their previous cycle, the caterpillars that eat the cloth. They are very tiny and almost impossible to see.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
THESE ARE FICTIONAL MOTHS ASSINA

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
silence of the lambs was an extended metaphor about moths

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
light spilled into the closet. lynnette woke from a shallow sleep to the sound of her former wearer, her former caretaker.

"Gah what the gently caress why is there so many moths in here?"

assina swung, swatted, batted, clawed at the moths sending them up in a cloud of dusty wings.

she coughed and gagged "how is this happening, ahhhggg, there are hundreds"

lynette tried to help, but lynette was a shirt.

"ahhhgg! what the christ, how do they have teeth! help!"

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

uranus posted:

lynette tried to help, but lynette was a shirt.

i will never vote for derp.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
gently caress that bitch Lynette.

There's a reason I stopped wearing you!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Poque posted:

i will never vote for derp.

meither, that was some classic prose right there.

I will, however, vote you even harder ##vote poque

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
the slick black sedan kicked up tired dust from the thin roads of bumfuck nowheresville. two agents sat in the front seats, squinting at the houses they passed. they worked for a special division of the fbi--the u-files. the u stood for 'unknown. their names were sara mills and sarah miles. this had caused confusion over their career being partners. several solutions had been tried, the first of which was going by 'sara' and 'mills'. this lead to people calling them s and m, which they didn't like. there had been some discussion of one of them using a middle name, but neither liked their middle names. for now, they were going by the color of their eyes. sara mills was 'blue'. sarah miles was 'green'.

"I think this is it," said blue. "yeah, 123 nowhere street, this is it."

they parked the slick black sedan and steped out into the settling dust, their sharp black blazers billowing in sync, their shiny shades glinting in the sizzling sun. a young woman sat on the porch, her head in her hands, sobbing. thin trickles of blood lined her arms and hands.

"are you assina?" said green. "we're here to help, its okay."
"where are they?" said blue. "show us."

"I can't, i just, i can't. there's too many. so many. biting. fluttering. that sound, that horrible sound."

blue and green exchanged a glance, then moved past assina's shaking, sobbing form, and into the house.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
blue and green tread carefully through assinas living room, avoiding stacks and stacks of anime dvds and crumbling mountains of anime vhs tapes and sagging bookshelves barely able to bear the strain of the rows upon rows of anime books called 'manga'.

'try not to disturb anything,' said blue 'this could all be evidence'

'i feel for this poor lonely soul,' said green 'these events always seem to target the isolated, socially disabled outcasts of the world--those least likely to seek help'

blue took out her tricorder and swiped over to the paranormal detection screen. 'nothing' she said. "no signs of demonic activities, or spirits'

'try the quantum setting' said green.

'ah, yes.' blue swiped over to the quantum fluctuations detection screen, and scanned for dimensional rifts and time portals. 'ive got something. up ahead, looks like the master bedroom.'

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Nothing ever happens at 123 nowhere street

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I am sorry for ever doubting

##unvote

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
they stood before the closet door in assinas bedroom. the sound from behind it was a pattering like a hundred infants drumming their fingers on the walls.

"get the field disruptor ready," said blue, her hand on the knob.

green rummaged through her pockets, taking out a crucifix and some holy water and tossing them aside before finding the tool she sought. a long, silvery cylinder perhaps the size of a magic marker. she thumbed a small switch on one end and the device began to vibrate in her hands, numbing the tips of her fingers pleasantly. a translucent, pink sphere grew at the tip of it, expanding until it surrounded the two. "go!' said green.

blue flung open the doors and the moths swarmed out like bats from a cave. as the fluttering things encountered the pink field they fell in a flash of light, smouldering to the ground.

blue and green stepped into the closet as the moths fell around them like grotesque hail.

blue adjusted her glasses to allow her to see in the quantum spectrum. at the back of the closet, amidst old crumpled forgotten jackets shirts and hats, there was a glow of quantum energy in the corner of the wall.

a hole. a writhing, fluttering, dusty hole from which moths emerged like maggots from a corpse.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
'it is a gateway' said blue 'to the moth dimension'

'i feared as much' said green. 'i sense the anger in here, the bitterness and spite that can only be emenating from a spirit of hatefullness as strong as the moth lords. we can not allow this crack in the worlds to grow.'

'agreed,' said blue.

the moths had sensed their feild and retreated from the hole, leaving it open for blue to lean forward and look through. it was an endless landscape of shredded cotton clothing beneath a scorched and boiling sky. 'the moth lord can not inhabit a world without destroying it' said blue.

but green had a far off look in her eyes. 'i sense... another presence,' she said. 'somethign else awakened by this rift, but it is not of the moth lords realm.' she closed her eyes and let the whispering forces guide her hands until they landed on the frilled, lacey fabric of an old, forgotten shirt in the back of the closet.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
uranus you are a gem, I'm sorry if I've ever shittalked you

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
the touch of fingers on her frilly shoulder woke lynnette from a blank mindstate of pure terror that had withdrawn her into herself, into silence and emptyness and cold numbness so near to death that the day she finally did die, she would find it familiar, and welcoming. Those warm fingers brought her back to a world filled with a calming pink light, and no moths. the faces looking down on her were like angels, one of black hair and green eyes, one of blonde and blue.

'you' said the one with green eyes. the one who held her. 'you are something else.'

lynette tried to speak, but her consciousness was vibrating, swelling, under the influence of the green eyed woman.

'hey' said the redsox hat in the corner 'whats that sound?'

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
##vote Asiina

You are clearly not Asiina, that would be too predictable! Therefore, you must be a moth.

Checkmate. :smugbert:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

I would never be a moth. If I was a moth I would tell you my mothbro and vote him out immediately.

I would ruin this game for everyone if opop dared to make me a moth.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
That's exactly what a moth would say.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
so what band is everyone listenign to right now

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

uranus posted:

so what band is everyone listenign to right now

http://youtu.be/Jmoa13TG2TY

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Where is the rest of the story?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Since I apparently didn't do it earlier, ##vote Poque

Your posting just isn't sitting right with me, bub.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Poque is almost definitely scum, but I don't care.

Kill PMom.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Poque is almost definitely scum, but I don't care.

Kill PMom.

If you help kill scumlord Poque today I will help with PMom tomorrow. My word is my bond.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Kill PMom today and I will vote Poque tomorrow.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
pock is my friend dont kill him

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Asiina posted:

Kill PMom today and I will vote Poque tomorrow.

Tell us what he did so we can know if it is vote worthy.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't even remember, it was something in skype.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh, I remember, it was loving dotar.

MMM said "Don't Starve is taking a lot of my time" and PMom said "if you remove the n't s ve from that" which he was trying to say dota, but said dotar and oh my god it was stupid as hell.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Seriously

##vote dotar

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Wow that's egregious.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

(Not really)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
don't vote poque

or do, i don't really care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i love dotar :colbert:

• Locked thread