Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Wow that's egregious.

It is. It is the worst joke.

Also he once told me he hates you. He thinks you smell like poop. Do the right thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
What if he thinks smelling like poop is a good thing though

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Nobody thinks that.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
this kid who rode my bus in like 3rd grade did

ninja: he was even proud of it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Asiina posted:

Nobody thinks that.

it's my fetish

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Sometimes people smell like poop but nobody is all "gently caress yeah, just took a shower now to smear some poop on myself to bask in that glorious smell. This will be a real hit with the guys/ladies!"

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

it's my fetish

I am judging you.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
why would you do it while taking a shower? that doesn't seem like the optimal condition for poop smelling

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

why would you do it while taking a shower? that doesn't seem like the optimal condition for poop smelling

After a shower. Like how people put on deodorant or moisturizer or like perfume/cologne if they are awful and cannot respect that other people hate that.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
oh i misread. that seems optimal

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
can i talk about the game or are we just shitposting. like literally shitposting

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

well mafia is poo poo so ???

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
it's very true.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
memories are like a flock of seagulls. they fly in order and formation at first, but the winds and waves of time scatter them eventually. and sometimes, an event can send them running so far away into the recesses of your mind that you become someone else, until something brings them all flying back.

at the touch of the green eyed womans hand, lynnettes mind came alive. whispering voices grew to spoken words grew to remembered conversations. snatches of color and light coalesced into a scene as clear as reality.

lynette sat at her breakfast table with her bowl, her cereal. cornflakes, sugar. mother getting ready for work, pulling on her grey jumpsuit with logo embroidered on the back. lynnette hated the logo. it was a stylized beetle, on its back with legs at angles. she could imagine those legs twitching as the beetle breathed its last breath of the poison her mother had sprayed on it. it was hella gross

'got a big termite infestation today,' said lynnettes mother. 'be back late.'

'ugh, whatever' said lynnette. but inside her heart ached. her mother was gone so often these days. it seemed there were more insects to kill every day. more ants and wasps and beetles and maggots and moths. why were there so many moths?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

this isn't cool hang out mafia?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Gross

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

can i talk about the game or are we just shitposting. like literally shitposting

Tell me scum friend Poque. Who is your scumbro and why is it PMom?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Who is Lynnette?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
a shirt

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
or maybe a poo poo

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Try and follow along Exakt, it helps

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Look, I'm trying, but uranus's prose is so good that I can't concentrate.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i don't know why pmom is supposed to be scum. because of dota? dota bad

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
lynnette hated school. she also hated the bus and her new shoes and the clouds. lynette was a teenager and was required by biology to hate everything. but mixed in with all this hate, was an unexplainable draw toward science. facts and theories and definitions made lynette feel some other way than hateful. it filled her with a sense of satisfiaction, perhaps even happiness.

'adult moths do not even have mouths' said lynettes science teacher, as she strode back and forth in front of the projector, which featured a giant pale green colored moth with fuzzy antenae that looked like little toilet brushes. 'once they have finished their transformation, they only live for about a week, and their sole purpose is to mate and lay eggs. life is not designed to be enjoyed, in the animal kingdom. lifes only purpose is to continue.'

lynette stared at the mouthless moth and wondered what sort of evolutionary path it would have to follow to gain a mouth. maybe, in some other world there were moths with mouths. with teeth and tongues. what kind of chewing sound would such a tiny mouth make, she wondered. a whisper of unease, a tingle of sickness in her gut told her she didn't want to know. that no one should want to know. for lynette, who loved to know things, this feeling of veering from an idea disturbed her, and she forced her self to consider, in great detail, the idea of mouthed moths. mouthed moths. moth mouths.

little did she know, as her mind's mouth shouted these thoughts, that someone--or something-- else, could hear them.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
##vote moth

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Poque posted:

##vote moth

Poque, why are you self-voting?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

EXAKT Science posted:

Poque, why are you self-voting?

Haha, moth is one of Asiina's aliases in votefinder.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
kill all moths

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
wow poque you are v rude

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Poque

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Check out that sweet omgus

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
school ended and lynettes head still hummed with thoughts of moths. moths that sang or whistled or burped or sneezed. moths that bit. on the bus ride home her classmates seemed far away and muffled, blurred. she was in a bubble of thought, isolated from the world. it was how she lived much of her life.

she got off the bus at her street and plodded toward her house, each step said 'moth' moth moth. it was all she could think of. the droning words morphed into a chant permeating her subconscious to arise from her lips:

moth er a
deb it um
moth er a
deb it um

a numbing tingle began in the center of her forehead, at her third eye, and spread across her face. a circle of pale blue spread before her face, emanating from her head.

moth e ra de bit um

she touched her head and her fingers passed through, into hot, dry air and dusty fluttering. a sting like a needle prick, first one than several, shocked her finger and she withdrew her hand. with it came a spew of moths, frothing from the opening in her head, surrounding her like a fog.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Poque posted:

i don't know why pmom is supposed to be scum. because of dota? dota bad

no you have to pronounce it as if you had a british accent

dotar

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Poque moths have just as much a right to live as any other animal ##vote Poque

Poque