Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Santa!

Santa, holy crap!

Thank you so much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Better post those mad libs

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Writer Cath posted:

Santa!

Santa, holy crap!

Thank you so much!

Patrick is not a squid, he is a starfish. :colbert:

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

Writer Cath posted:

Santa!

Santa, holy crap!

Thank you so much!

Heh, funny story, that Chikara shirt was actually part of my own Santa's present (thanks again, whoever you are,) and I figured I must have bundled it with your package by mistake when I couldn't find it.

But please do enjoy it for yourself as a bonus, especially since it was so late getting to you. Glad it finally arrived in one piece.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

OmegaBR posted:

Heh, funny story, that Chikara shirt was actually part of my own Santa's present (thanks again, whoever you are,) and I figured I must have bundled it with your package by mistake when I couldn't find it.

But please do enjoy it for yourself as a bonus, especially since it was so late getting to you. Glad it finally arrived in one piece.

Awww, dude, I can send that back to you, no worries :)

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

OmegaBR posted:

Fah I guess they didn't include the note.

:lol: That it ended up at Cath's house though. If she keeps it I hope it fits on Bella.

E: Belkara

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.
ch3cooh, I don't have PMs here. My email is shawnDOTstruck AT gmail

Please send me a mailing address to send you new stuff

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

who hasnt gotten stuff

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

minoru suzuki posted:

who hasnt gotten stuff

I think WeaponX is still waiting for my gift. I ordered it from Japan though, so it can take a while... if it doesn't show up in a few weeks I'll work something out. Unfortunately there's no tracking, since it's from Japan and all.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!

minoru suzuki posted:

who hasnt gotten stuff

Me, no stuff has reached my dwelling.

Asteroid Alert fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Feb 4, 2015

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

triplexpac posted:

I think WeaponX is still waiting for my gift. I ordered it from Japan though, so it can take a while... if it doesn't show up in a few weeks I'll work something out. Unfortunately there's no tracking, since it's from Japan and all.

Same. Doowops was coming from Japan so I have no idea where it went. I'm getting a second package together right now.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Same. Doowops was coming from Japan so I have no idea where it went. I'm getting a second package together right now.

Where did you order from? If we both used the same site we might have the same problem.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

njsykora posted:

Where did you order from? If we both used the same site we might have the same problem.

NJPW's shop. It supposedly takes a few weeks but I ordered like a month ago and apparently it went from Tokyo to Narnia in the meantime.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Hmm, I used Yottsume's shop which is basically a proxy with cheaper shipping. I'll get a second package sorted when I get paid next week so at least something gets where it's supposed to be. If none of the packages from Japan have gotten where they're supposed to though it gives me some reassurance.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

njsykora posted:

Hmm, I used Yottsume's shop which is basically a proxy with cheaper shipping. I'll get a second package sorted when I get paid next week so at least something gets where it's supposed to be. If none of the packages from Japan have gotten where they're supposed to though it gives me some reassurance.

Yeah I ordered from Yottsume as well. I sent him an email to see if it's normal for things to take this long.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

Hey-yo, ch3cooh!

Order placed and should be on your doorstep in about 7-10 business days. You maybe puzzled, warmed, hungry (or offended as a Texan depending how your loyalties lie) and nostalgic when your visit from Wrestling Santa commences. You have been warned~!

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

SirDippingSauce posted:

Hey-yo, ch3cooh!

Order placed and should be on your doorstep in about 7-10 business days. You maybe puzzled, warmed, hungry (or offended as a Texan depending how your loyalties lie) and nostalgic when your visit from Wrestling Santa commences. You have been warned~!

Born in Jersey, grew up in Colorado, lived in Oklahoma for 5 years, and only been in Texas for 18 months.

My loyalty to Texas could barely fill a thimble

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

Jersey guy too. and I guess your time in Oklahoma might means you'd extra enjoy some of your gift. No more hints!

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

njsykora posted:

Yeah, ordering anything from Japan was kind of a mistake if you've been keeping up with the news. There have been serious delays at West Coast ports due to labor and equipment issues for the past five months. Stuff that was expected to arrive in October was getting offloaded and distributed in January.

Timby fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Feb 6, 2015

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Timby posted:

Yeah, ordering anything from Japan was kind of a mistake if you've been keeping up with the news. There have been serious delays at West Coast ports due to labor and equipment issues for the past five months. Stuff that was expected to arrive in October was getting offloaded and distributed in January.

Well son of a bitch haha

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

triplexpac posted:

Well son of a bitch haha

drat well it's cool I can wait. I'm appreciative you got me something from japan either way :japan:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
OmegaBR, did you get your shirt back?

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

Writer Cath posted:

OmegaBR, did you get your shirt back?

Ah haven't yet, must just be the slow international postage. I was gonna wait 'til it arrived to respond back, but it was very sweet of you to do, thanks a bunch. And again, very glad you enjoyed your gifts (and that they got there safe.)

EDIT: It's arrived today (Friday) and these Coffee Crisp look delectable. Thanks again!

OmegaBR fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Feb 13, 2015

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

ch3cooh! Did everything arrive okay?

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

SirDippingSauce posted:

ch3cooh! Did everything arrive okay?

Indeed it did! A sweet assortment of bbq sauces, DVD's, and a sweet D-Bry beanie.

Thanks dude!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

OmegaBR posted:

Ah haven't yet, must just be the slow international postage. I was gonna wait 'til it arrived to respond back, but it was very sweet of you to do, thanks a bunch. And again, very glad you enjoyed your gifts (and that they got there safe.)

EDIT: It's arrived today (Friday) and these Coffee Crisp look delectable. Thanks again!

So how were the Coffee Crisp?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
I love me some Coffee Crisp

OmegaBR