Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

If Cormier wins, I've turned $70 into $125 tonight. If not I'm at $82. Good night either way. Time to enjoy this fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
good effort jase1

Shear the Sheep
Dec 31, 2008
jase1 stop it

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
3 in a row for MMA. I am no longer the prophet I once was.

My wife thanks you guys for the new winter coat she will be receiving tomorrow.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

he turned the corner on the werdum fight didn't you guys notice, this is the jase1 era, we live in his realm now

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

jase1 posted:

She's welcome

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

jase1 posted:

shoulda put it all on red

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

Might want to keep an eye on this one:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Captain Log posted:

I still hope Cerrone smokes his smug rear end.

Well at least you were on point here.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

The Duck of Death posted:

Might want to keep an eye on this one:

oh boy

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
This would never have happened if Rothwell didn't distract everyone from his cool win with his even cooler dance moves.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Just in case anyone thinks Siver has a chance at this.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.
$50 on Cowboy +125

I don't know if he can do it against Bendo, but I think there's a poo poo ton of value with Cowboy tonight.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Viper_3000 posted:

$50 on Cowboy +125

I don't know if he can do it against Bendo, but I think there's a poo poo ton of value with Cowboy tonight.

i've gone the other way and got bendo on points to double my money. i'd love to be wrong though.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

Marching Powder posted:

i've gone the other way and got bendo on points to double my money. i'd love to be wrong though.

I thought you might have had this won. Some serious coin flip poo poo there in that fight with MMA judging.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

I truly thought Cerrone won that fight by a thin but clear margin. Good fight. I'm also glad I put money on him.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

McGregor/Siver to tie on takedowns paid out at just over 2 to 1, although I thought Siver got 1 takedown and McGregor 0?

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

acai moonsault posted:

McGregor/Siver to tie on takedowns paid out at just over 2 to 1, although I thought Siver got 1 takedown and McGregor 0?

Naw McGregor did some judo toss or something and was on top for a minute or two.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
$500 to win $2000 on Nick Diaz at +400. The end is near but I can't pass up those odds.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

jase1 posted:

$500 to win $2000 on Nick Diaz at +400. The end is near but I can't pass up those odds.

i hope your recent form continues

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
Dropping $500 on 15 black is better value than Nick.

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

I might end up drunk enough to bet on Diaz.

e: I did

The Duck of Death fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Feb 1, 2015

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

The Duck of Death posted:

I might end up drunk enough to bet on Diaz.

e: I did

Get this man a shot.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I love me some Rockhold but I'm surprised he's favored over Machida. Anyone see odds on anything they like?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I love me some Rockhold but I'm surprised he's favored over Machida. Anyone see odds on anything they like?

they're fighting? well machida has looked really bad against really bad guys before so i guess they're factoring that in. i'd probably still take machida though, especially if he's an underdog

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
the Cole Miller/Max Holloway line seems pretty tempting

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Since Diaz/Silva is now a NC, what does that do to bets?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
they've already been paid out from the original outcome. winning is almost always paid out immediately and they're not going to go back a week later asking for their money back, same way how you can't go after your bookie if the outcome was changed in your favor. they would tell you to go gently caress yourself. if the fight had been ruled a no contest immediately after the bout instead of a win for Silva, the bets would have been "pushed" or "no action", or a tie, meaning they give you your money back and you'll just gamble it on the next dumb thing.

And for that matter I don' t believe Silva/Diaz is officially a No Contest anyway. They can't do that until the next NSAC meeting that happens in a week or something like that.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Marching Powder posted:

they're fighting? well machida has looked really bad against really bad guys before so i guess they're factoring that in. i'd probably still take machida though, especially if he's an underdog

at middleweight machida has looked consistently world class

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
bendo is an underdog tonight. fitch vs silva ii

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
If you can get thatch at anything close to even money its an absolute gift. Bendo is 3-3 in his last 6 fights, and 2 of the wins were split decisions that easily couldve gone either way. Hes used to being the bigger stronger guy, and hes taking this fight on short notice against a much bigger stronger guy. If you think Bendo is easily gonna wrestle Thatch remember that Bendo really struggles with wrestling guys that are taller/bigger than him -- he got taken down a bunch by Cowboy in his last fight and hes coming off basically the same training camp for Thatch. Oh and also Bendo got totally iced by body kicks against Pettis and Thatch is a huge WW who has knocked everyone out in R1 usually with body kicks/knees

Itd be cool if Bendo won but i mean theres not a lot of reason to think he will

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
it'd be much cooler if bendo got his rear end insanely kicked in inimitable thatch style and made people money for no effort

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

it'd be much cooler if bendo got his rear end insanely kicked in inimitable thatch style and made people money for no effort

Agreed...

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I'm gonna second the Thatch thing.

PeteRoseHaircut
May 17, 2008

Thank you, Toronto!
Bendo got knocked out in one round by Rafael dos Anjos, who isn't much at all standing.

Thatch is going to take this.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

PeteRoseHaircut posted:

Bendo got knocked out in one round by Rafael dos Anjos, who isn't much at all standing.

this is no longer true at all

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
hes good

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

PeteRoseHaircut posted:

Have you just not watched a RDA fight in the last two or three years or what

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Good work team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
This remains my favorite thread on the forums, never bet on mma