Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Avshalom posted:

I spread my labia. All six are thin and supple, layered like a dancer's skirts, the colour of cherries in summertime. Within them lies my vagina. It is a fertile paradise that stretches from the delta of my taint to the high alpine peak of my clitoris. Extending my compound eyes to get a better look at you, I begin to gyrate my luscious hips. They swivel with a feline grace, my pointy little toothpick of a penis swinging around and around with the motion. My huge breasts bounce. My anus leers from beneath the translucent shield of its protective membrane. Now my cooch is slick with lust, my intimate womanly hollows crying out for you to fill them; their voices are like distant seagulls, reedy and raucous. From the curve of my breastbone to the very tip of my needle dick, I am coated in a sensuous pelt of coarse, bearlike hair. I whisper your name seductively, loving the feel of it on my tongue. My scrotum cracks its knuckles. The time has come. We must have sex.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The town is a peaceful hypersexual paradise, where all wish to embrace the ghost love of Ariel Sharon, but it has now been invaded by some very UNSEXY interlopers! Can the town hunt them down and help them reach a sexual awakening, or will it fall to an orgy of paranoia, with clusters of breasts turning upon their own sisters?

Okay guys, this is going to be an all-vanilla game and hopefully I can figure out how to not gently caress up everything in votefinder. Sign up below! Once I get a fair number of people I'll just pick some appropriate-sounding amount to be scum, and you can all have at it. Note: if you are not an Auspol regular you will probably get turbolynched or end up way behind from being in the wrong time zone, but sign up if you want to anyway I guess.

:siren: To make things interesting, I propose that the losing team should find some volunteer to gift Avshalom an unban gift cert once the game is finished. She'll use it eventually! :siren:

Proposed day/night schedule:
PERTH TIME: 5 AM - 6 PM
BRISBANE TIME: 7 AM - 8 PM
REAL CITIES TIME: 8 AM - 9 PM
CHICAGO BULLS TIME: 3 PM - 4 AM

Players so far:
  1. Anidav
  2. Asphyxious
  3. BCR
  4. bell jar
  5. black_tangled
  6. everythingWasBees
  7. Harold Krell
  8. Matthew Beet
  9. Mithranderp
  10. SKY COQ
  11. Small Keating
  12. Splode
  13. Those On My Left
  14. whats for dinner

Bifauxnen fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Feb 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

ground floor i'm in

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
IN.

Edit: out :(

Tirade fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Feb 2, 2015

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Innnnn

:getin:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

god yes

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I'm not a regular but I'm gonna play anyway if that's okay.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
I am in.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

I'm in - full day one disclosure- not going to be available all day Thursday due to workythings

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
In

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.
I am in. I hosed up last game and went silent on account of poor planning on my part plus even less in the way of mobile data coverage than originally suspected, but am going nowhere this time around.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Small Keating posted:

I am in. I hosed up last game and went silent on account of poor planning on my part plus even less in the way of mobile data coverage than originally suspected, but am going nowhere this time around.

##vote Small Keating

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Small Keating posted:

can you please submit your events calendar for the next 7 days for our approval?

thanks.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
I am in

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my breasts

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Matthew Beet posted:

can you please submit your events calendar for the next 7 days for our approval?

thanks.

Mafia, forever.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the timeframes for the days, does this sound all right to everybody? I was thinking of having them run a tad longer than 12 hours, cause I want to start early while I'm reading the forums anyway over breakfast.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the timeframes for the days, does this sound all right to everybody? I was thinking of having them run a tad longer than 12 hours, cause I want to start early while I'm reading the forums anyway over breakfast.

what's that in, uh, CST

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

everythingWasBees posted:

what's that in, uh, CST

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

everythingWasBees posted:

what's that in, uh, CST

hosed if I know, but if it helps, Brisbane Time is UTC+10 (real cities time is currently subject to daylight savings and harder to convert)

edit: nvm

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Sorry Bif but I have to withdraw - just got word that work is going to be crazy this week so I won't have a chance to post at all during the day.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

sounds good updog

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

Can I please join?

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Bifauxnen posted:

oh yeah that works

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Matthew Beet posted:

sounds good updog

What

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

You in updog?

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
nah sitting this one outdog

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Ironic Sex Tourist posted:

nah sitting this one outdog

Fair enoughdog.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

updog

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

I'll give it a go. Read the last two threads, so I've got an idea. But no magical roles for me, like on st swithins day between 2-3 you can whimsy.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

BCR posted:

I'll give it a go. Read the last two threads, so I've got an idea. But no magical roles for me, like on st swithins day between 2-3 you can whimsy.

nah it's pretty vanilla i think

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Good stuff then. :D

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah, no special roles whatsoever, all the bells and whistles will come from the flavor text. Please use your powers of imagination, and remember that the brain is the largest sexual organ.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah, no special roles whatsoever, all the bells and whistles will come from the flavor text. Please use your powers of imagination, and remember that the brain is the largest sexual organ.

Yours might be.. :smugdog:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

in

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

In, so long as my role is labia.

Because why change a winning formula

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Avshalom will be co-modding rather than playing, and the flavor text is coming along swimmingly. I think we'll spend tomorrow finishing up the prep work and seeing if anyone else wants in, then we'll start up all officially on Wednesday morning! (or Tuesday afternoon for the Yanks)

I suspect Harold Krell will be abstaining for reasons of sexual depravity.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

tithin posted:

In, so long as my role is labia.

Because why change a winning formula

You should play a role you're familiar with though .

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'm uh, gonna pike. I'd like to play, but poo poo that happens during the week is bad for me.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

tithin posted:

I'm uh, gonna pike. I'd like to play, but poo poo that happens during the week is bad for me.

Matthew Beet posted:

You should play a role you're familiar with though .

well we can count tithin out of all future sex themed games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
haha holy poo poo beet

• Locked thread