Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

My experience: 8+ years administering EMC NAS/SAN solutions, a NetBackup environment, 4+ years administering an Isilon cluster at an University.
What I'm looking for: A full time storage/backup/disaster recovery position, don't care if it's windows or linux.
What I'm NOT looking for: Entry level help desk
Where I live: Ann Arbor, MI area (looking to relocate)
Where I'm looking: Anywhere within 4 hours drive of Orlando, FL.
When I can start: Pretty much as soon as possible, given appropriate notice for my current employer
Requirements: Health insurance, full time.
Can be reached via: PM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

Deleted.

Gucci Loafers fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Mar 11, 2015

shmee
Jun 24, 2005

shmee posted:

Who are we?
A software company that specializes in storage virtualization.

Where are we?
The job is based in Tokyo, Japan, though the company is based out of America. Travel will not be required as an everyday part of your role. You would be expected to already be residing and settled in Japan.

What are we looking for?
Customer Support Engineer, able to provide support in both English and Japanese (though any other languages in addition would be a big plus) to a worldwide customer base on anything from very simple "how do I..?" questions to severity one, site outage incidents. This includes remote sessions where required, as well as root cause, log analysis, etc.
Key skills are Windows Server, storage and SAN, but ESX is highly desirable. Any additional skills such as Linux, AIX, etc are valuable but not essential.

How do I apply?
Ideally e-mail me at shmeeeeeeeee@gmail.com but I do have PM and you can get me that way. I'll then let you know in more detail about the role.

Anything else?
The good: Fairly sensible office hours for Japan, 8am-4:00pm for 6 months of the year and then 9am-5:00pm for the other 6 (due to no DST in Japan). Would be required to work one weekend in 4 and some national holidays, but for this you receive compensation (money and time off). There is a bonus scheme which we would tell you more about later.
The bad: Two of your co-workers would be goons.

Reposting as we still have an opening, and the hours are slightly different.

KennyG
Oct 22, 2002
Here to blow my own horn.
thanks.

KennyG fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Jan 28, 2015

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Tab8715 posted:

Job Seeker

Location: Fargo, ND (Willing to re-locate with notice or work remote)
Area of Expertise: IT Support
Experience: Nearly a decade of general IT Support. Passed VCP5 Course, general Windows Desktop, Server, SOHO Networks, SharePoint and Linux knowledge.
Looking for: General IT with preference towards focusing on one specific product or technology.
Not looking for: Entry-level, poor benefits namely health insurance and full-time.

Sent you a PM

Picardy Beet
Feb 7, 2006

Singing in the summer.
Don't know if a lot of people here are looking for a job in France (75 km north of Paris) but anyways :
Since I'm leaving my current job in April, my company have two open positions:
- an IT manager, who will support a MS Dynamics Ax 2012 deployment in France, then in Gemany/Belgium/Spain
- a Windows/Citrix/VMWare administrator.

We're a manufacturing company specialized in resealable packaging. We have around 500 collaborators in France, and 700 in Europe.
PM me for more details.

KennyG
Oct 22, 2002
Here to blow my own horn.
I have 4 director level positions in the US/UK

I also have the ability to hire a junior in most of these as well (not info sec).

Sites: London, DC, Chicago, New York (flexible but within our offices)
Titles: Director Infrastructure, Director Development, Director Info Sec, and Senior Database Application Administrator.

More info upon request including full Job Descriptions. Timeline: immediate.
kj.stillabower [at] clutchgroup.com

pr0digal
Sep 12, 2008

Alan Rickman Overdrive
Reposting because we're still looking.

Who are we?
Sirens Media, a TV production company making shows for networks such as Investigation Discovery, Bravo and others. Website is here: http://www.sirensmedia.com/

Where are we?
Right outside DC in Montgomery County with easy Red Line access

What are we looking for?
We're looking for an IT Assistant responsible for First Tier support in a mainly OS X environment. Duties range from setting up and deploying new employee accounts and computers to hardware support for various Mac models (lots of Mac Pros). Other duties would include printer configuration, maintaining asset inventory and e-mail creation and troubleshooting with Google Apps Enterprise.

Those are a quick overview of the basic requirements and if you want the full posting you can PM me. If you have a background in Film/Video/TV and knowledge of Non Linear Editors such as Avid Media Composer then that is a huge plus as IT works very closely with the Post Production department here. If you want to learn that kind of stuff then this is a good opportunity.

How do I apply?
E-mail your resume to it.hire@sirensmedia.com and if you need more info you can PM me. I should note that the e-mail forwards to HR and me.

What else?
There is a 401(k) plan and and Health Insurance though I'm not sure when they kick in. If I remember correctly you start out with 5 vacation days and 5 sick days. Work environment is pretty laid back and you'll soon learn the intricacies of TV production which can be interesting.

And because HR requested that I do this, have an EEO disclaimer

Sirens Media LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sirens Media LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.

pr0digal fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jan 29, 2015

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Job Seeker

Area of Expertise: IT Support

Experience: I am an A+ certified IT professional with over 15 years of customer service and troubleshooting experience. I've worked in many environments from mom n' pop computer stores (where I got my start) to working in Healthcare IT and remote administration. I've been troubleshooting Windows problems since 3.1, and I've done a fair share of tinkering with Linux. My background in IT contracting has provided me with a wide variety of on-the-job experiences. I'm currently working at an internal helpdesk on the overnight shift, taking calls from our international locations and managing any outages that occur. It's a good job, but it lacks room for growth.

Looking for: Primarily looking for work that offers the option for remote work, such as remote system administration with a Managed Service Provider. I've done that work before and would like to get back into it. I would also do well in a deskside support role, and I'm open to internal helpdesk work that could lead to other opportunities within the company. I'm fine with phone work, but after many years of it, I'm eager to move on to something that doesn't involve taking calls all day.

Contact: Email "tarrasque.sa@gmail.com" (swap the parts of the username before and after the dot for the real address) or via PM.

*NOTE: I currently live in Minneapolis, and I am planning on trying to move to Colorado around when my lease expires here, at the end of May, give or take a week or two. My mother just retired to the Denver area and I'd like to live closer to her now, which is why I am looking to move. I am tentatively planning a trip to Denver around the end of April in case in-person interviews are necessary.
Also, I'd like to not set foot in Colorado Springs, if at all possible. I hear only bad things about that area.

Organic Lube User fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jan 28, 2015

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?
My experience Just about 9 years in the IT game. OSX/Windows environments mostly, been teaching myself Linux stuff at home. Server deployments, server maintenance, hardware installations, software installations/configuration, exchange management and config, Sonicwall config/deployment. Basically, Level 2 technician.

What I'm looking for Data center management/maintenance , systems/network management and support, network administration

What I'm NOT looking for Call center, retail, heavy client facing work, client on site support

Where I live The Bronx, NY

Where I'm looking NYC, downstate NY (Yonkers, New Rochelle, White Plains)*

When I can start After proper notice to my current employer

Requirements Full Time, good benefits (health/dental/401k)

Can be reached via PM

* I am open to moving out of NY as well, Austin, Portland, San Diego areas are on the list.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Come work for an MSP in DC area! No clearance = no problem.

edited repost:

Who we are: IT consulting firm

Where we are: DC, Northern VA, Montgomery County

Job title: MS network engineer/administrator.

You will be providing software and hardware computer consulting to clients ("demarc to desktop" support), mostly small clients up to 20 users. You will be on site with clients probably 100% of the time meaning you have to dress nicely and be polite to people. You will rarely see your boss or any actual coworkers. Be familiar with or ready to learn about windows AD, exchange 2010-2013, vmware, firewalls, ticketing systems, RMM tools.

Salary: 60-90k depending on various things

PM me if interested in more information.

Dans Macabre fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jan 29, 2015

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
Job Seeker:

Where: Atlantic County, NJ. Willing to drive to most of NJ or parts of PA/NY/DE, work remotely, or relocate if the position is right.

Experience: A hair under two years total spread between IT support for Apple, a small-business MSP, and miscellaneous contracting.

Skills: iOS (apple's mobile OS), OSX, and all modern Windows operating systems (xp/vista/7/8); remote support, virtual machines; security practices and AV; networking skills including router/switch configuration; reinstalling OSes and installing/deploying OSes on either single machines or groups. Some Linux experience and enough working with servers to know how to not screw them up horribly and do basic troubleshooting on them. Basically a scattershot of the essentials. I have a more complete resume if you need it.

Certs: A+, Networking+, working on the MCSA.

Looking for: Entry level/tier 1 support, preferably in a company that's willing to help foot the bill for certs/education.

NOT looking for: Intern busywork that doesn't go anywhere.

My email is in my profile.

President Ark fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jan 30, 2015

Dark Helmut
Jul 24, 2004

All growns up

President Ark posted:

Job Seeker:

Where: Atlantic County, NJ. Willing to drive to most of NJ or parts of PA/NY/DE, work remotely, or relocate if the position is right.

Experience: A hair under two years total spread between IT support for Apple, a small-business MSP, and miscellaneous contracting.

Skills: iOS (apple's mobile OS), OSX, and all modern Windows operating systems (xp/vista/7/8); remote support, virtual machines; security practices and AV; networking skills including router/switch configuration; reinstalling OSes and installing/deploying OSes on either single machines or groups. Some Linux experience and enough working with servers to know how to not screw them up horribly and do basic troubleshooting on them. Basically a scattershot of the essentials. I have a more complete resume if you need it.

Certs: A+, Networking+, working on the MCSA.

Looking for: Entry level/tier 1 support, preferably in a company that's willing to help foot the bill for certs/education.

NOT looking for: Intern busywork that doesn't go anywhere.

My email is in my profile.

Maybe it's the recruiter/matchmaker in me but look about 5 posts north at the one pr0digal made.

FlashBewin
May 17, 2009
Job Seeker:

Resume available upon request. Username @ aol.com

Where: Wayne County, Michigan

Experience: Bachelors of IT Security, Associates in Computer Networking (Read:Active Directory) Fresh out of college, unfortunately.

Skills: Focused on Hardening networks, although only in theory. Several months worth of hands-on active directory experience (granted, in class room), Over a decade of being the family "computer guy" so troubleshooting is what i'm best at. Supposedly i'm qualified to build a network, but i wouldn't want to do that right away. Installing OS's, Imaging drives. Pretty basic skills spread over a variety of topics related to IT.

Certs: A+

Looking for: Entry level work. Experience, really. I'll take a paid internship depending on the location.

NOT looking for: Programming. I have some SQL experience, and a single class in Unix as well as one in Powershell, but I would really, really like to stay away from programming.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I hate to say this, but you'll probably get a lot better traction out of a gmail address rather than an aol one. At least in my experience, my boss and his boss don't really look at hotmail and aol addresses the same way they do others.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Yeah, if I'm looking at resumes something with an AOL email is going to the bottom of the stack. How can you be in IT and have an AOL email. How can you even post on SA and have an AOL email?

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

As an additional tip, always have a secondary (preferably gmail if you can't own your own domain) address that's basically "firstname.lastname@gmail.com" or similar (first initial last name works just as well). It looks exceptionally more professional on a resume and gives someone one less reason to round file you.

I have heard many times people having their resume's binned simply because they have utterly terrible email addresses. No one can ever fault you for having an address that's simply your name.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
You can use as many dots as you want too. Try Firstname.Middlename.Lastname@gmail.com

If you need to.

Dark Helmut
Jul 24, 2004

All growns up

Internet Explorer posted:

Yeah, if I'm looking at resumes something with an AOL email is going to the bottom of the stack. How can you be in IT and have an AOL email. How can you even post on SA and have an AOL email?

This is straight up truth. And please have a reasonably professional email as well. No, mybadasseclipse@ is not professional, guy...

FuriousAngle
May 14, 2006

See your face upon the clean water. How dirty! Come! Wash your face!

Dark Helmut posted:

This is straight up truth. And please have a reasonably professional email as well. No, mybadasseclipse@ is not professional, guy...

My "buff-drinklots2000@" address hasn't been used since I started looking for a job years ago. I thought it was common sense. ..

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

My favorite use of a personal hotmail address on a resume was the person who using the same address to trade strains on a medical marijuana message board.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Job Opening

Position: Desktop Support (local, in house, no travel) Full Time, m-f.

Job Responsibilities: Printers, workstations, desk phones, and everything else that you entry level person could expect to do.

Pros: Non-stressful environment with chill people. Work load will be very manageable with plenty of time to study for certs and such in between. Entry level job that isn't a call center and you will have people that won't exploit you. We also do monthly dinners out on the companies dime to places that are pretty great.

Cons: Pay isn't going to be outstanding but its definitely going to slave labor either. More than half the work force speaks Korean so if you like eavesdropping on people that will be more of a challenge.

Looking for: Someone without too much experience, we want someone that will be here a little while and we would prefer you not get bored. It will also help you live in the area.

What we aren't looking for: People not wanting to do desktop work. I get that its not glamorous and you want to be an network admin already, but we need the desktop stuff to be done.

Pm me a resume. I will review it and pass it on to my boss.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

PCjr sidecar posted:

My favorite use of a personal hotmail address on a resume was the person who using the same address to trade strains on a medical marijuana message board.

This is another thing. Constantly google yourself and your email address because at least one interviewer along the way will. It seems like a "no brainer" but if I'm seeing you selling medical marijuana in the first page of results, I'm probably not going to look harder at you. Obviously an extreme example but never under estimate what your results can say.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I'm obviously not sure but I don't think that forums username @aol.com is anything other than a throwaway account for use on here. I could be wrong.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Thanks Ants posted:

I'm obviously not sure but I don't think that forums username @aol.com is anything other than a throwaway account for use on here. I could be wrong.

Using aol for a throwaway doesn't make it any better, and may in fact make it worse.

FlashBewin
May 17, 2009
Good advice, I guess. Will create a gmail account specifically for this and have it forwarded to my other email addresses. Yes, I have an AOL Email. I don't actually use the client anymore (Is it still a thing?) But it's been my go-to email for years.

Pretty sure that Gmail has mail forwarding, so thats not an issue.

wwb
Aug 17, 2004

If you've got an AOL or hotmail address that is your real name without numbers and such that is a bit of internet street cred -- I'd certainly take that over a gmail with a bunch of extra numbers in it to make it work.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Admin@AOL.com might get my attention.

FlashBewin
May 17, 2009
Well, My @aol name is unique, so i do have that going for me. I've had people remember it years later, but thats not exactly the same. I'm looking into a private email domain now.

Anyone have an opinion on Namecheap.com, or an alternative/better option ?
Despite my Bachelors degree, i know nothing about this stuff.

Mierdaan
Sep 14, 2004

Pillbug

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Admin@AOL.com might get my attention.

Only if you want to hire the saddest of admins.

pr0digal
Sep 12, 2008

Alan Rickman Overdrive

FlashBewin posted:

Well, My @aol name is unique, so i do have that going for me. I've had people remember it years later, but thats not exactly the same. I'm looking into a private email domain now.

Anyone have an opinion on Namecheap.com, or an alternative/better option ?
Despite my Bachelors degree, i know nothing about this stuff.

Use Gmail.

If I see an e-mail with a custom domain like "name@name.com" on a resume then you can bet that I'll be visiting that website and looking around. Unless you have a portfolio website and are looking for jobs that require portfolios you're better off with Gmail. A custom domain that leads nowhere is not going to do you any favors.

I personally use Hostgator to host my websites but they are not on my resume.

pr0digal fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Feb 3, 2015

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
JOB POSTING
I've got a couple of openings on my team and am having a hell of a time finding qualified folks, as it is rather niche, so I thought I'd throw it out here and see if someone wants to become the Highlander gainfully employed.

Who are we?
A very large financial institution.

Where are we?
Most everywhere, but the positions are based in Charlotte, NC.

What are we looking for?
My team handles implementation of our client-side data collection software for our website (hooray eCommerce) which powers a wide array of analytics teams and tools. This includes analyst work up front, working with business leaders and other partners, project teams, and a menagerie of other folks to define requirements and determine what we're actually going to collect on a given page or set of pages based on a standard model we've developed. Once requirements are understood, we generate a specification (hooray documentation) and hand that off to coders who supposedly make it actually work. We test their code to ensure that it does work, and because it never does, we work with those dev teams to debug, fix, and retest until everything is working correctly.

As the name would imply, client-side data collection involves JavaScript, so you're going to need a decent grasp on that language and a deep, thorough understanding of Internet architecture and browser interaction (DOM, cookies, HTTP request construction, etc). We also do some fun stuff with mobile apps so any skills in that area, or with other server-side languages, is a great thing to have. Of course, HTML and CSS are a given. Though these skills are all very much required, this is not a coding position. We write code sparingly, usually as an example of how something might be accomplished.

In addition to those technical skills, a strong business acumen is required for the analyst portion outlined above. If you can't speak to a room of senior managers and the occasional executive without pissing yourself, this may not be for you. My team sits between the unwashed business masses and the IT teams that make things work, so a good mix of both is needed. Like I said, it's niche.

How do I apply?
Hit me up with a PM and we'll go over what you've got. I'm the hiring manager so I can give you fairly accurate feedback. Or you can use my username at Google's mail service.

What else?
The spots I have are contract to hire. While this may not be terribly awesome to start with, it's SOP for the organization we're a part of. If you don't suck, roll over to full time can happen in a matter of months. Once you're full time, the big boat o' benefits can become yours if the price is right.

QuiteEasilyDone
Jul 2, 2010

Won't you play with me?
Might as well list myself again, actively seeking as I will be laid off at EoM

Job Seeker:

Where: Bergen County, NJ - Looking to relocate to the Austin, Houston, Denver areas

Experience: Little less than two years working for a consulting company primarily at a manufacturer and SMB MSPs. Extensive exposure to VMware, Windows environments.

Skills: Windows 7/8 support and setup, Network administration and troubleshooting, VMware administration. Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2 including DFS, AD, and Exchange. Minor experience with Lync Administration. Minor bit of Citrix Xenapp experience. Minor scripting experince with powershell, primarily for applying AD changes. Veam backup management.

Certs: A+, working on the MCSA Server 2012, Working on CCNA as well.

Looking for: Systems Administration, Network/Virtualization administration type jobs. Desktop also works for me so long as I get to continue my development/have room to rapidly grow. Travel fine

NOT looking for: Intern work, Scripted Helldesk.

Contact me via PM or Panzarinotech@gmail.com, Resume available on request.

QuiteEasilyDone fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Feb 5, 2015

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Who we are: A Surveillance and Access Control software company.

Where we are: Houston, Tx

Job Title: Developer or Jr. Developer (Sr. Developer position possible but not super likely)

Job Description: Objective C, IOS and OS X development. Xcode knowledge and usage (obviously). If you have any experience with software for video, you have a great shot at getting this job assuming you don't need an outlandish salary.

Skill level: Are you just out of college? Learn it on you own in your free time? No problem! Show us a little skill and you've got a good shot! While we wouldn't reject a qualified candidate, this specific position would also work just as well for a junior developer looking to break into the industry. The position is sort of malleable, depending on the replies we get, it's focused a lot on improving and bug fixing an existing piece of software at this juncture. We have one Apple dev now, and we're looking to grow the team a bit due to our customer base.

Salary: Depends on you. Can discuss more details in private.

PM me if interested in more information.

Or email me at maxjoplin@gmail.com and I'll forward resumes to the appropriate party from my work email address.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Happiness Commando posted:

The MSP I work for is hiring a computer janitor

Where: Denver metro area
What: Primarily on-site tech making service calls as necessary, working from home otherwise. Standard T1-T2 work with no script and an absolute requirement for ability to follow agreed upon procedures and interact excellently with customers
Pay: No idea

PM me for details or post here if you don't have them

Is this still open? I'm considering looking for greener pastures that don't involve 12-day weeks.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
Our team is hiring. Location is Rockville, MD.

Daily Responsibilities: Provide data analytics support for NIH Administrative data. Analyze administrative data to further decision support. 
Work with a team of analysts and developers. 
Meet with NIH customers, and define requirements for QlikView applications. 
Design and develop data models 
Create charts and objects 
train users on applications. 
Refine based on customer needs.
Required: Degree Bachelors
Required: Education B.S.
Required: Work Experience 0-3 Years
Required: Responsibilities1+ years of analytical experience (statistics, economics, research) 
Experience with SQL and QlikView 
Experience presenting to others either via training or general presentations 
Understanding of Business Intelligence concepts and the use of Data Visualization 
Experience with analytics and high degree of comfort with data.

Not in listing: one day a week telework, flexible hours, and a legitimate 40 hour work week.

Toss an email to mjbuddy3729 @ Hotmail if you're interested. Application process has to go through HR portals but I can refer you and if you send me your resume you've already guaranteed that the people actually making the hiring decision have seen it.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

My experience: 6 years of Windows/Linux system administration and architecture at a small company (single server ESXi with Windows for Exchange/2 Linux instances for SQL and VoIP), experience in software development in Python, C++ and other languages.
What I'm looking for: preferably backend software development or sysadmin
What I'm NOT looking for: anything non-remote since I'm in Germany (exceptions: jobs in Aachen)
Where I live: Aachen, Germany
When I can start: March, but I can start as soon as possible if needed.
Requirements: remote if not located in Germany, otherwise less than 20 minutes away from Aachen.

Can be reached by: PM, email at kane@kane.cx

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

The working in IT thread said I'm insane for staying at my current job, so here goes.

My experience: 9 months as a field service technician. Installing / fixing printers, PCs, routers, switches, servers. Certificates: A+, Dell, HP, and Lenovo computers, Xerox and Lexmark printers.
What I'm looking for: Helpdesk, computer janitor, etc.
What I'm NOT looking for: Sales, anything involving 12 hour days outside of an emergency, or 12 day work weeks
Where I live: Fort Collins, CO
Where I'm looking: Anywhere from Fort Collins to Denver, preferably the Fort Collins / Boulder area.
When I can start: After 2 weeks notice for close to home, maybe a month to find an apartment for farther away.
Requirements: Full time, seriously no 12 day weeks. I have no problem working OT, but regular 60 hour weeks are too much.
Can be reached via: This thread, EargesplittenSA@yahoo.com

E: Forgot to add my certificates.

22 Eargesplitten fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Feb 8, 2015

Kid A
Jul 27, 2003

O Captain! My Part Time
Alternate Captain!
Edit: closed for applications

Kid A fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Feb 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Figured I'd check here again:

Job Seeker

Where:
Providence RI area (not up to Boston, sorry)

What:
Looking for some kind of Windows Server admin position in a medium to large organization.

Experience:
8 years of IT consulting, doing pretty much everything under the sun between desktops, servers and networking. Strong experience with Server 2003+, Active Directory, Exchange 2003-2010. Dell, HP and IBM hardware experience and intermediate VMWare exposure.

When:
I can give two weeks at any time.

PM me or reply here and I'll send over a resume.