Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
MONDAY NIGHT RAW EMANATES FROM THE PEPSI CENTER IN DENVER COLORADO!

:siren: TRIPLE H IS PROMISING A UNIVERSE SHAKING ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT "THE CONTROVERSY" SURROUNDING THE ROYAL RUMBLE THAT WILL OPEN THE SHOW :siren:

- No real rumors as to what the announcement is

- What is next for Roman Reigns? He won the Royal Rumble and then said some things last week and beat Big Show handily on Smackdown.

- What is next for Daniel Bryan? He lost the Royal Rumble, did an interview saying he still wants the Championship and defeated Kane on Smackdown in a Casket Match.

- JOHN CENA VS RUSEV is happening at Fast Lane. This will likely be built towards.

- The Vigilante Sting? The Vigilante Sting.

- Advertised locally for the show is Randy Orton. Sometimes this means nothing. Sometimes it does.

MONDAY NIGHT RAW LIVE ON THE USA NETWORK AT 8/7C!

Also, do not forget. After the show, LIVE ON THE WWE NETWORK:

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Feb 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I believe that, where "that" is probably Raw being bad.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Shima Honnou posted:

I believe that, where "that" is probably Raw being bad.

B-Babygirl . . .

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

I'm tuning in because I don't turn my back... on my balls.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I'm just here to watch this stupid loving company scramble to fix its mess for a second straight year.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
I hope HHH calls out DB and asks him what the hell that play was last night then proceeds to just stomp him into the mat for the next 3 hours

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i can't wait for HHH to go "oh boo hoo you didn't get what you wanted at the royal rumble?!"

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

MotU posted:

I hope HHH calls out DB and asks him what the hell that play was last night then proceeds to just stomp him into the mat for the next 3 hours
During commercial breaks he'll stop to spit a water bottle everywhere and pose!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Corporate Kane posted:

i can't wait for HHH to go "oh boo hoo you didn't get what you wanted at the royal rumble?!"

and the superbowl directly the daniel bryan's face while he sits there impotently and does nothign about it

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan posted:

and the superbowl directly the daniel bryan's face while he sits there impotently and does nothign about it

this is all assuming triple h lowers himself enough to be in a segment with a midcarder

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

They aren't going to address it because they can't address something so out of kayfabe and pretending they will is going to make the crowd madder so I am hype to see how they are going to get out of the corner they booked themselves into.

(They won't)

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I just want Curtis Axel to do something. That's what WWE booking has done to me.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

MotU posted:

Corporate Kane posted:

Same, except both of these should happen.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Corporate Kane posted:

Which makes no drat sense because Roman is a face and he should be mad and not happy

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I can't wait to be completely underwhelmed by tonight's WWE Universe-shattering news.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Dimebags Brain posted:

I can't wait to be completely underwhelmed by tonight's WWE Universe-shattering news.

I can't wait for Triple H to swerve us and be really smug about it despite everyone seeing it coming.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Erik Rowan, he knows what's up.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Dimebags Brain posted:

Same here, it's gonna be a great disappointment :allears:.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Tezzor posted:

Which makes no drat sense because Roman is a face and he should be mad and not happy

so was batista last year and that promo was before they turned dave heel

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
David Otunga is alive, presumably well, on the pre-show

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I am really looking forward to watching the first quarter hour of this show and then laughing and going "nice fix guys" and shutting it off

bartok
May 10, 2006

The Landstander posted:

David Otunga is alive, presumably well, on the pre-show

David Otunga should be repackaged as David Ortega and have a taco seasoning gimmick.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

I hope Raw is real bad so I can play HOTS tonight a whole bunch.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Everblight posted:

I hope Raw is real bad so I can play HOTS tonight a whole bunch.

Can you not do both?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

tonights raw is the first raw in denver ever since they had that double booking with the nba playoffs like 6 years ago.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Can you not do both?

No, because HotS is hard enough to keep up with when it's the only thing on my screen. MOBAs :(

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

hahaha

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

someone googled him

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

minoru suzuki posted:

tonights raw is the first raw in denver ever since they had that double booking with the nba playoffs like 6 years ago.

I think they had one last year too

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Everblight posted:

No, because HotS is hard enough to keep up with when it's the only thing on my screen. MOBAs :(

Fair enough, do you need to pay that much attention to RAW though, maybe i am just too lax when i play mobas....

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

gettin' on the emptyquote train

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Who's ready to get Raw?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Writer Cath posted:

Who's ready to get Raw?

I am embarrassingly ready. Corey Graves is really, really good at this stuff, by the way.

bartok
May 10, 2006

The final category is Libraries, how much should I wager?

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Working the graveyard shift tonight, which means I get paid while watching Raw, hope this makes it more bearable.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Tezzor posted:

reigns is both the chosen corporate one and a badass anti authority rebel whats hard to understand here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

bartok posted:

The final category is Libraries, how much should I wager?

always all in

• Locked thread