Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The day is heated with accusations being leveled against anyone without any caution whatsoever when something peculiar is noticed. Rarity has only been typing "huehuehue" into chat since anyone can remember. How did they not kick her before? The vote is called but before anyone has a chance to vote, Rarity screeches out into voice chat, "EHUHEUEHUEHEUEH I TROL U EHEUEHEUEHUEHEUEH", throws a two flashbangs at the remaining denizens of the server, and disconnects. Nobody knows what the gently caress just happened but they're glad she left. Lag seems to be suddenly getting worse. Looks like Rarity is DDoSing the server. You've gotta admire her dedication but you know it won't last very long. Good work was done today and fatal1ty would be proud.

Rarity, Serial Killer aligned Skilled Troll, has left the server in a blaze of glory!

It is now night! Get those actions in people!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The dust settles and the DDoSing seems to have stopped, but otherwise everything is the same. Strange. Immediately shouts about noobiness are heard around the server.

NOBODY HAS DIED! It is now D10! (yowza!)

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 10

Not Voting (4): Asiina, Chic Trombone, Tremendous Taste, Winged Orpheus

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Wut?

This is MYLO, right?

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Also i guess Rarity withheld all her night kills in a crazy gambit or something i dont know what the gently caress

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

No loving way

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

This is extremely silly

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote no lynch

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I have a confession to make that isn't "I'm scum"

See if you can guess it from my vote record

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hahaha

Anyway want to claim anything?

Well considering this game is now longer than the wedding game I think it's only fitting that we approach end game the same way.

##vote no lynch

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I have a special arrangement with Diq :bigtran:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also I'm so glad that Rarity turned out to be an SK cause something felt off about her, but when I read her interactions with the scum I wasn't seeing anything and I was so confused. I wasn't completely crazy.

Also lol

Rarity posted:

2. Asiina is a 1-vig serial killer who's been withholding her kill since the first night

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm happy Rarity was actually scumhunting like I thought!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

sadly I ought to ##unvote

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
C'mon TT, you don't want no lynch? It's your favourite thing.

And it's the right move.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I get bp if I end day with my vote somewhere other than the choice

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I have never ended a day in this game voting for the lynch choice for that reason :greenangel:

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Real talk tho if thats why there was no kill last night why the gently caress would scum target you?

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
I'm not saying it can't happen but I mean of the 4 people alive you seem like the last person scum would want to kill last night.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It doesn't make sense, but it's either that or withheld kill as far as i can think

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's plausible, but it also doesn't mean you are town. Between an SK and a nightvig, scum could want a BP.

You could have also just withheld your kill (as we just discussed in the discussion thread).

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Have WO and Chic claimed? I can't remember, it was all eons ago. I feel like I've always been in this game. I was born into this game.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Asiina posted:

It's plausible, but it also doesn't mean you are town. Between an SK and a nightvig, scum could want a BP.

You could have also just withheld your kill (as we just discussed in the discussion thread).

indeed, but I think that's cowardly and disadvantageous for a player of my style

it would make sense if it was WO, etc.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I want BP because I'm a survivor

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I don't think I ever claimed, I'm VT

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

I want BP because I'm a survivor

Goddamnit!

Welp, we can take a shot at it now or we can no lynch and let Taste decide this game. This endless loving game.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
I haven't claimed, i was VT and then became an empowerer when the map changed.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
We've already had two 3Ps flip, so I can see TT telling the truth since only 4 scum + 2 3Ps is still a little unfair for them. That said, since there was only 4 then scum would need some stronger powers like a BP. Not having information on flips is killer here.

Anyway, I can't even begin to guess so I say we no lynch and leave it until there are 3 and then everyone can full claim and TT can choose which side to side with. Although I see some flaws in this plan I'm not sure if I should say outloud.

I hate LYLO.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Winged Orpheus posted:

I haven't claimed, i was VT and then became an empowerer when the map changed.

I believe this.

So then it's Chic? Maybe?

Could still be Taste.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

wasn't I saying wo could be lying about being an empowerer before

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

nope, that was wrt to him and dugong

still hmmmm

account for your actions WO

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
TT who will you side with.

Tell me the truth.

No lying.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Do you mean like, my night actions? I can give a list of them if you want, but tbh I've felt like I haven't really accomplished anything with them or if there's any point since we kill merk so early.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Winged Orpheus posted:

Do you mean like, my night actions? I can give a list of them if you want, but tbh I've felt like I haven't really accomplished anything with them or if there's any point since we kill merk so early.

Hm? What does this mean?

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
merk was a roleblocker.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh, I misread. I thought it was one of those things that boosted abilities.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Asiina posted:

TT who will you side with.

Tell me the truth.

No lying.

it's hard to say tbh, whoever played best?

like i know that's a cop out but I hate being in this position because I've just been chilling to stay alive, I haven't been pulling major strat or hunting

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

if two of you reach a consensus on a third I'll vote with you since yall can't win straight otherwise

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Winged Orpheus posted:

I was just looking for a list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I feel like it's gotta be Asiina because I buy both TT and WO's claims, but on the other hand surely no scum would be bold enough to go "why haven't I been NK'd yet???" multiple times.

• Locked thread