Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

Sure! I love dogs, i used to have a pair of chihuahuas but my ex took Piddles and Quiver with him, along with our gundam action figure collection and a heavily stained futon

hmmmm so far so good

what's your opinion on Grimes or Mac DeMarco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
hey goonettes/post-op troons :) i'm Gatkeeeper and I'm looking for the best love. I'm four cubits tall and I don't own a scale but I'm definitely under 250 stone or quid or whatever. I have eyes so green that Lo Pan tried to gently caress me and I've got the facial features of Joaquim Phoenix only without the hairlip (turns out you have to be born with one). I am interested in painting pictures of cups of coffee and slices of pie and I haven't played a video game in over a decade. I read Anne Rice books but skip over the really fruity parts. PM me for pictures of my dick (specify in PM if you want flaccid or erect pics or I'll go with flaccid by default) and pictures of the really nice facial hair i've been cultivating for the last month or so. Looking forward to hearing from you lucky ladies/technically ladies :wink:

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Quickscope420dad posted:

What happened last time with a parody thread

people took it waaay too seriously. like waaay waaay

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
ISO hot fun cool girl WPUW (will put up with) 25% crazy or less

i dont do first dates though so we must skip directly to the second

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Decebal posted:

hmmmm so far so good

what's your opinion on Grimes or Mac DeMarco
i dont know who they are, but the next time i accidentally take double meds i will be happy to research them and get back to you in 2500 words

you seem cool, maybe i could stop by someday after the chicken shack closes and we can watch a movie and make out until i realize i've forgot my tampon and left a big ladysplat on your couch

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Claven666 posted:

people took it waaay too seriously. like waaay waaay

no way

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
I'm 6'2" and I don't mind spending long periods of time performing cunnilingus

hit me up laaaaaaadies

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
hello my name is Carlos slime and I am 6 feet 4 inches tall............. and still growing!

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

6'2" slender goon looking for goongal whos into anime and giant robots. no blacks plz. not racist.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

way.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

DaveSplitter posted:

6'2" slender goon looking for goongal whos into anime and giant robots. no blacks plz. not racist.

Blacks are okay with me so long as you don't have the herpes and don't you tell me you between outbreaks, Shaniqua, I know that rear end be lying.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Rambling Robot posted:

My labia is several inches long.

Hot!

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
The last few months I keep getting to the point where I can sleep with a girl but instead I just bail, go home and read the forums

What I'm saying is, you're the only girl for me, goons

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I'll put out after like 4 drinks if you are mildly attractive. ;-*

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

sexy bitch here brown eyes brown hair yeah i got a little more to love IF THAT IS A PROBLEM WITH YOU DO NOT MESSAGE ME I MEAN IT i want a real man who can appreciate a woman with curves REAL MEN ONLY I AM TIRED OF BOYS must have abs well hung white and latino only pls

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

subhuman filth posted:

sexy bitch here brown eyes brown hair yeah i got a little more to love IF THAT IS A PROBLEM WITH YOU DO NOT MESSAGE ME I MEAN IT i want a real man who can appreciate a woman with curves REAL MEN ONLY I AM TIRED OF BOYS must have abs well hung white and latino only pls

you forgot the eight kids for whom she lives her entire life and if you ain't down with that don't message me

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
My cock is very hairy. And when I say my cock, I don't mean my balls. I mean my actual cock. The entire shaft from tip to base is coated with thick lustrous hair. It's like a french tickler condom but natural. Speaking of condoms, I never use them and refuse to do so so you better be on the pill. Doubly so because my cum is extra potent and I refuse to allow abortions.

I don't believe in toilet paper or soap. I hope that's not a problem.

I have 6 cats. I insist you address each of them by name. They are my children and I will not be disrespected.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I doubt anyone wants to date me.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

I don't.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Good. Im not into chubby gays.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

depends on how you look these days.

maybe an up to date picture will help

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Decebal posted:

depends on how you look these days.

maybe an up to date picture will help

See pyf selflie megathread...

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Good. Im not into chubby gays.

Twinks or GTFO

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
no dont there are actually attractive goons in there and makes me feel funny

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

psyopmonkey posted:

Jerk detected! This user is on your ignore list, click to view post anyway

Not only do we not want to date you, we don't want to read your posts

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

1gnoirents posted:

no dont there are actually attractive goons in there and makes me feel funny

is psyop one of them ?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Waltzing Along posted:

Not only do we not want to date you, we don't want to read your posts

Lol, whiny babys first ignore list.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Decebal posted:

is psyop one of them ?

Sorta.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

whoflungpoop posted:

you seem cool, maybe i could stop by someday after the chicken shack closes and we can watch a movie and make out until i realize i've forgot my tampon and left a big ladysplat on your couch

luckily for you I've got a bunch of diva cups in my kitchen junk drawer so no need to end our date so soon :) and every stain tells a story, the upholstery of my couch is like a tapestry of my life story told in fluids so there'd be no hard feelings about the smelly splatter

I mean my pug would have the really gross parts cleaned up in seconds anyway

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

See pyf selflie megathread...

I just posted so PYF selfie should have an influx of psyopmonkey selfies to counteract.

I'm better looking that psyopmonkey

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

I wanted this to be real. I'll be back for the next one...

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

I just posted so PYF selfie should have an influx of psyopmonkey selfies to counteract.

I'm better looking that psyopmonkey

Its like Tranny Apples and fat gay Oranges.

:colbert:

Heres a nickle kid, come back when you have an 8pack.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
my ideal woman must not have a car or a job, and must be completely reliant on me for literally everything in their lives. Not speaking English is a plus but not required

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
I will only date a busty woman with strong flames and owns

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

sexy young infidel posted:

I will only date a busty woman with strong flames and owns

Sup

:wink:

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

wow almost cut myself, on the edge of this post, it was real edgy

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
hi- ive never read a book and in fact cannot read. i pay an illegal immigrant pennies by the hour to both read and type posts in broken english

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i would like to date an alpha who beats me

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
I would like to date a beta who alphas me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

sup i'm feranon i'm a genderqueer trianglekin from the midwest and my fetishes are troons, hairy pits, and crippling existential dread

hmu ladies and "ladies" :q:

• Locked thread