Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

real kanye fans know his best song is "We Should Have Never Ever Let Jordan Play For The Wizards"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
people who love kanye and hate kanye are both bad as long as they make sure you know how much they feel either way, he has some pretty good albums though.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I don't think I've heard a Kanye song apart from Gold Digger and that one with the greek letters in the chorus. They were ok I suppose. Not really my thing.

How about those wrestlers on twitter?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Memento posted:

How about those wrestlers on twitter?

The Young Bucks are great at it.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

karmicknight posted:

The Young Bucks are great at it.

They really are.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Did they end up doing the full NAO entrance to piss off Billy Gunn?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Memento posted:

They really are.

My favorite thing about the bucks is that in reality they are as old school as it gets in terms of self marketing. Old timers bury them because old wrestlers are just marks for themselves and believe people paid to see them do a match that had them do one 10 minute headlock.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

https://twitter.com/ShinsukeN/status/561931469224808449

Oh, poo poo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Rob Conway vs. Shinsuke Nakamura for the IC title. Or Yum Yum. Or Jax Dane...

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
Looking forward to a video of Bruce Tharpe burning an effigy of Shinsuke

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

Looking forward to a video of Bruce Tharpe burning an effigy of Shinsuke

I hope it is a man made of straw dressed with a wig of Nakamura's hair rather than just a picture this time. And he cuts the promo while covering it is gasoline.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
gently caress's sake Piper.

gently caress's sake.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?
They Live is a documentary.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
http://instagram.com/p/ym9YCqyaWX/

It's just a picture of WWE NXT's Tyler Breeze.

Let's take a look at the comments!

therealec3 posted:

Quit voxing me threats @mmmgorgeous
:stare:

I can't tell if Ethan is serious or not. Either way I'm disturbed.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Laffo at WWE appropriating #SuperkickParty

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

NickRoweFillea posted:

Laffo at WWE appropriating #SuperkickParty

On a similar note, Meltzer confirming what we basically already knew:

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Thauros posted:

On a similar note, Meltzer confirming what we basically already knew:

I was watching the Countdown on the network about Tag Teams, and there was a bit with The Rockers. Almost every other clip of them in action was Jenetty and Michaels delivering simultaneous double superkicks to some dude's face.

I chuckled.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Never thought I'd find myself agreeing with Lance Storm but him, Cody Hall, and X Pac are arguing about steroids on Twitter and I can't believe Lance is the sensible one.

Essentially X-Pac and Cody Hall believe you should be able to roid up all you want and get away with it because who cares it's your body and they'll do it anyway, while Lance is saying that's a really dumb way of looking at it.

Uhhhh https://twitter.com/Cody_Hall1/status/562827302485385216

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Feb 4, 2015

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Good to know Cody Hall is following his fathers footsteps.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lance's reply (misspelled hashtag aside) is a bit of a gut punch, too.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Hoo boy, Pac saying steroids never killed anyone in wrestling and Lance like "uh I'm not naming names but check your DMs"

Wrestlers are so dumb. Lance went to bed I guess and Pac's still going on about how great steroids are.

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Feb 4, 2015

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
X-Pac's clearly angling for a main event push by hoping that Vince reads his tweets.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Meltzer once got a coroner's report that listed steroids as the cause of death.

I want to say he also had one that was changed to Respectable Heart Troubles after somebody made a phone call, but I could be mixing that up with something.

e: Not sure why I didn't just check his twitter.

quote:

None strictly except Neil Superior, but listed on Eddy & DB smith's as contributing on one and major

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?
Lance Storm can be a crazy weirdo at times but is probably at his most lucid when talking about wrestler health issues. If the topic is steroids, or concussions, or neck injuries, Storm will have something to say, and it will be something worth listening too.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
anderson silva, the greatest fighter of all time did steroids so it must be a good thing tbh

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

unimportantguy posted:

Lance Storm can be a crazy weirdo at times but is probably at his most lucid when talking about wrestler health issues. If the topic is steroids, or concussions, or neck injuries, Storm will have something to say, and it will be something worth listening too.

Just about every question I ever sent to his mailbag got answered on his website (he'll take any chance to praise Genichiro Tenryu), so I'll never hold anything against the guy.

Although, he would post stupid/inane questions, too, and just respond with "terrible question, who knows?". What's the point of that?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Red posted:

Although, he would post stupid/inane questions, too, and just respond with "terrible question, who knows?". What's the point of that?

Maybe to (hopefully) discourage other people asking the same dumb questions?

It's a losing battle, I know, but that's the only thing I can think of.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Daniel Bryan posted:

Never thought I'd find myself agreeing with Lance Storm but him, Cody Hall, and X Pac are arguing about steroids on Twitter and I can't believe Lance is the sensible one.

Essentially X-Pac and Cody Hall believe you should be able to roid up all you want and get away with it because who cares it's your body and they'll do it anyway, while Lance is saying that's a really dumb way of looking at it.

Uhhhh https://twitter.com/Cody_Hall1/status/562827302485385216

Anyone let me know what Cody tweeted here? Seems this was deleted.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

TL posted:

Anyone let me know what Cody tweeted here? Seems this was deleted.

I wish I could remember exactly what he said, but the tone was "whatever grandpa get over it, we only have a limited life span so you might as well spend it on the gas getting jacked to the gills"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I'm sure New Japan is loving this

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

its a little funny to see fans that pay dudes to watch their lives get shortened making a big stink over some steroids

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yuriy posted:

its a little funny to see fans that pay dudes to watch their lives get shortened making a big stink over some steroids

Do you even watch wrestling. Literally all you do is troll or post about posting

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

bradzilla posted:

Do you even watch wrestling. Literally all you do is troll or post about posting

i like wrestling, sometimes i feel the same way about wrestling fans because you keep watching stuff you seemingly hate and then nitpick all the stuff that offends you

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Yuriy posted:

i like wrestling, sometimes i feel the same way about wrestling fans because you keep watching stuff you seemingly hate and then nitpick all the stuff that offends you

came so close to agreeing with you, then lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yuriy posted:

So we should just shut down the whole forum because we nitpick things we don't like. Ok got it :waycool:

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
That's not really what he said.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Please let's not have this exact same argument with the same guy again.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Blasmeister posted:

Please let's not have this exact same argument with the same guy again.

But this is the Pagoda

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The_Rob posted:

Kanye is pretty much the best and most influencial musician in the last 15 years and at this point not liking him probably is some deeper racist idea that hasn't been explored yet.

Read this as Kane, and still nodded in agreement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

bradzilla posted:

Yuriy is pro-steroid. He had a whole thing a while back about not caring what his favorite wrestlemans are like when they're old as long as they're huge and jacked up in their primes, so why not just do all the roids because it's entertaining or some poo poo.